Muslim shoots cop in the name of Islam. Philadelphia mayor says the crime has nothing to do with Islam

January 11, 2016

We are living in the freaking twilight zone folks. In Philadelphia there was a cop shot multiple times by some mother-f#&king Muslim who said he shot the guy in the name of Islam because the “… police bend laws that are contrary to the teachings of the Quran.” Okay, no problem. The sick s.o.b. is a Muslim. This is what they do.

Their whole thing is rape, murder, intimidation, and every f#%king ungodly act known to man-kind all in the name of their perverse, reprobate “religion.”

Anyway the mayor of Philadelphia, Jim Kenny said this:

“I want to compliment homicide division, the police department for their tremendous work, their ongoing every day tremendous work but especially in this particular case.  In no way shape or form does anyone in this room believe that Islam or the teaching of Islam has anything to do with what you’ve seen on the screen.  It is abhorrent. It is terrible and it does not represent the religion in any way, shape or form or any of its teachings. This is a criminal with a stolen gun who tried to kill one of our officers. It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or following the Islamic faith.”

Here’s the link to the story. You’ll have to scroll down to find the quote from this numb-nut mayor.

My question is “Why do these left-wing assholes continue to defend and deny the actions of Muslims committing crimes in the name of Islam?”

~~~

I’m just mind-blown right now at the utter chaos going on right now. Over at Bad Blue you can see some head lines and stories about some of it.

1. January 11, 2016 11:56 am

Dear Steve —- First of all let me say how comforting it is to see you back in action with Cry and Howl once again. A lot of us like to pretend we disagree with you on some issues but when the rubber meets the road we all wait with bated breath for your next post because we know you are going to say something we need to hear and that a lot of people either ignore or gloss over because they don’t have the courage to face facts.

You say, “. . .I’m sick of reading about the ignorance and stupidity of those on the left. And some on the right.. . .”

Alright I get that! I understand that! But Steve … it is only going to get worse before it gets any better because the rhetoric from both sides is deteriorating at a fast clip now and in days to come may become totally unintelligible to the sane and conscious among us. Mark it as a symptom of the decline of our civilization.

The Muslim denial?

Much of the denial of the danger of Islam stems from the need of the Liberal Left to defend their culture and their inherent spirit and if they were to suddenly speak the truth about Radical Islam it would upset their whole reason for being — it would lay bare the hypocrisy of their pretended “Compassion,Understanding and Empathy.” It would make liars out of them in the face of the world and their own constituency and it would weaken any future arguments they would want to make. They have to deny the danger of Islam in order for their Liberalism to survive analysis. It is not a choice for them. The minute they start speaking truth about this problem they are done as a political reality.

• January 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Here’s something else I found that might be of interest to thinking people:

• January 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Great link John! It pretty much says it all.

• January 11, 2016 12:06 pm

What a great comment John. Thank you for your kind words and you’re absolutely right about it getting worse before it gets better. I know I pick on the left a lot but right now the RINOs and Republican establishment are disgusting me much more.
      I don’t think I’ll ever understand the defense from all of Islam. I mean come on folks, talk about homophobes and a war on women! Yet the gay community and the feminists are absolutely silent on the treatment by Islamists towards them.

2. January 11, 2016 12:37 pm

I keep reading this article you have put up and something keeps gnawing at my mind — “Where in God’s Green Acre” did this Mayor get the authority, the background or the knowledge to be able to open his mouth and tell the world who or what is Muslim and who or what is not Muslim? In order to be able to do this, the guy would either have to be a Muslim himself or at least be a certified scholar in Quranic studies. If he is, indeed a Muslim I can readily understand the denial because denial of culpability seems to be one of the most favored reactions of Muslims whenever there is a terrorist incident. To me it is kind of like, “Oh No! Don’t judge me! Just because my complexion is firey red and I have horns and a tail doesn’t mean that I am a devil by any stretch of the imagination — and the sulphur on my breath is from eggs I ate and has nothing to do with Hellfire.”

• January 11, 2016 1:43 pm

It blows my mind that folks try to connect “anti-Muslim” (anti-terrorism) attitudes with ‘racism.’

3. January 11, 2016 12:50 pm

How can the general population be so blind!? Thank you for speaking the TRUTH and for inviting me to your page 🙂

• January 11, 2016 1:41 pm

You are more than welcome Lisa. I appreciate your support!

• January 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Understand we are dealing with a now of age,voting population that has been brainwashed by the commies and stoners of the 1960’s who weaseled their way into teaching, gov’t , and social service jobs, positions, appointments that have now abused that power, that gift, their ‘knowledge'(spit on them all I do) to brainwash our children who are now able to vote and go forth and create spawn that wear red diapers and proudly do so.

Lest anyone think I am detached from this all, I have a 23 yr old daughter and 19 yr old son. I have watched and fought against the commie indoctrination of those who claimed to be teachers, professors etc. to my precious kids.

There is NOTHING racist about standing against jizzlam and the bitch, bastard spawn from hell, sharia law that is found only within and part of islam. islam is a poisonous, lethal, toxic political ideology that steals from birth and swears upon death to do otherwise to those who refuse to accpet jizzlam and the filth and perversion of said islam, spit and puke upon allah and mohammad.

John is correct but please realize that Pipes is one of those who thinks that moderate muslims will save islam or change islam from the course it has been on for the last 1400 plus years. Pipes is in reality a muslim apologist like so many others who wither in the face of islam and take a PC course to appease and grovel like the wanker who is the mayor of Philadelphia.

Thank you for the invitation, deeply appreciated and to be in the company of those who treat here, triple appreciation.

There is a caliber for every communist, mussie apologist, socialist, tyrannical POS, liberal progressive regressive who preaches peace, love, dope, unicorns, taking OPM whether you agree to that or not, UN believing douchesquattlery that thinks what flows from Mordor on the Potomac is a magic bullet to cure it all. Just like barack the magic nigger who has all the answers. BTW, there are niggers of ALL skin colors and if the word offends you, tough and I make NO apologies. Steve is free to delete me comment, rant how some ever as he sees fit.

I suggest everyone read a version of the Qur’an and the following book:

The Legacy Of Jihad.

Islamic Holy war and theThe fate of non-Muslims

By Andrew G. Bostom

This book WILL change you and how you see islam, sharia and muslims overall.

• January 13, 2016 8:14 am

Good morning PatriotUSA. I think your comment is outstanding and right on the mark. I invited you and the other patriots so as to ‘voice’ opinions and present well thought out views regarding the eroding of morality especially in the U.S. You couldn’t be more right regarding the liberal “leaders” and educators corrupting our children. I have a son who is 36 years old and fairly conservative despite the continued detestable influence of the lunacy of the left.
      I’ll try to get a copy of the book you mentioned, though I think my disgust and hatred of Islam is at least equal to yours.
      Thank you for your continued support of this humble site.

4. January 11, 2016 2:04 pm

More and more with each day, whenever I read about something some Lib somewhere has said or done, I think of the verse in 2 Thes 2:10-12 – and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

and this one from 2 Timothy 4:4 – They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

They cling to delusions and myths. If it weren’t so infuriating, I’d almost feel sorry for them.

Thank you for the invitation, my friend. I was getting worried about you. I’m keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

January 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Yes, thanks for admission to your private blog. I know your disgust and frustration, me too. I guess it was about now before the mid-terms I said keep the faith unit, with a change in the Congress we can halt this abomination of administration and government. Didn’t happen. the halting.
    I’ll stick it out now again, then if nothing happens to change leadership and halt the direction. Then…well, then…I don’t know. My resolve will still be there to defend and protect, though my best of my ability is waning.
    For now…give them hell. “I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.” ― Harry S. Truman

6. AFVet permalink
    January 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Thanks for the invite Steve.
    Looking forward to your posts.

Two things have no boundaries, the universe, and stupidity.
    And I question the universe.

—-Albert Einstein.

• January 13, 2016 8:04 am

You are more than welcome AFVet! C & H wouldn’t be the same without my faithful friends! I’m working on including everyone who has visited so as to continue getting their input here.
      I think ‘hypocrisy’ could be included in your ‘no boundaries’ idea … especially if you apply it to Democrats.

7. January 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Dear PatriotUSA — I have been looking closely at the word, “Nigger” and have discovered that it has only been considered to be patently offensive since the dawn of the Politically Correct Age because from the time of The Revolution forward there were few if any substitutes for the word in usage in The English Language and it was a common and well-accepted utterance. Even today when it is used in a familiar manner between black people it is said to be totally acceptable and used extremely casually within their own communications back and forth with one another and when used in this manner by them no one seems to be the least bit offended. I think the abhorrence of the usage by Caucasians is based more in some kind of guilt factor than anything and like I said it is part of the changing paradigm brought on by Political Correctness.

I went through a period in history when I was always at a loss on how to speak about black people. I went through the “Negro” phase and discovered that many black people did not appreciate being referred to as “Negros.” — I went through the “Colored People” phase and discovered that many black people did not appreciate being called, “Colored.” —- I went through the “Nigra” phase of the 1960s and that didn’t work for better relations between the races either. Then I encountered the age of the “Afro-Ameerican” and that did not pan out well either. Today, of course we are in the “African American” stage until somebody gets the bright idea we should’t use the prefix, “African” and when that happens we will be at the stage where everybody is just plain old Americans and that is going to be a very confusing time and I cannot wait to see how adults try to teach their children about this nonsense.

BTW it is my opinion that the phrase, “The ‘N’ Word” doesn’t do it either because the remembered implications of the phrase give it equal weight with the words it is supposed to replace and it is a fools folly to even pretend to use that phrase to appear as if there is no evidential prejudice at hand when the phrase is uttered or written. “The “N-Word” suphamism is as hypocritical as anything I have ever seen and in my humble opinion the traditional description is only bad, negative or evil when it is seen to be so by whoever holds the greater weight of power in the governmental populist structure at any given time. It is a cop out of the highest order to try and find substitutes for what was once common usage.

I can’t wait until some genius decides to substitute the euphamism, “The ‘M’ Word” for those of Arabic Extraction — and I think it is coming.