Many 2016 Voters Don’t Know Team Clinton Trashed The White House In 2001 – Here’s the GAO Report…

December 31, 2015

This is a very timely post over at The Last Refuge. We’re always hearing, “Respect the office of the presidency.” The White Trash who occupied the White House wants back in. I don’t think we should let them.

1. AFVet permalink
    December 31, 2015 10:53 am

This should go viral but it won’t.
    Add to that this video of the Clinton”s history.

• December 31, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks for the link AFVet. I noticed it’s a bit long and I’m at work, but I’ll watch it in it’s entirety when I get home. Have a safe and blessed New Year with your loved ones!

• AFVet permalink
      December 31, 2015 11:28 am

It’s worth watching Steve.
      I knew some of it but never realized how sleazy and crooked these people are.

2. AFVet permalink
    December 31, 2015 11:09 am

This is why her “town hall meetings” are orchestrated.
    She has taken Trump on, and he warned her against doing that.
    Now the gloves are off, and Trump is not afraid of them.

December 31, 2015 12:53 pm

Yeah, I read that 1/5 of the population were not alive when the Clinton humidor was working.
    And I just checked 1/2 the population were not alive when I graduated H. S. Times they are a changing…hope, well…that’s a town in AR.

• January 1, 2016 7:36 am

Dear Unit — I was born one year before Hitler invaded Poland and a year after The dirigible, Hindenberg, blew up at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Try that on for age.

• the unit permalink
      January 1, 2016 12:57 pm

Yeah John, I knew you had a few years on me. A few percentage points of less born Americans alive than me. Kinda like the few small percent of Mussies who are terrorists, oops non-muslim islamists, or whatever Steve you named them. Just a few measly millions maybe. 🙂

4. January 1, 2016 8:06 am

I wonder if the media will be ready to give so much time to Trump now that he has taken on the Hildebeast.

• AFVet permalink
      January 1, 2016 9:21 am

Interesting question.
      Maybe he’ll get more.

• January 1, 2016 7:41 pm

I’m sure they’ll spend most of the time defending her and justifying her nefarious acts.

5. January 2, 2016 2:11 pm

The Clintons are truly awful and evil people!! I’m glad that they are being exposed as the corruptocrats that they are!!

P.S. Happy New Year Steve!

January 3, 2016 11:30 am

Blog links not showing up on my visit here. I used the list to click and visit.

7. January 10, 2016 11:00 pm

I remember only too well hearing about how they trashed the White House. Anyone else would be arrested for such vandalism, and they should have been.

Been missing you. Hope all is well. *hugs*