Don’t let this happen in America

December 27, 2015

Today I read where team Obama covertly moved some Syrian terrorists into South Carolina without the governor knowing about it.

This is happening across the United States. You need to see what has become of Europe and realize that this is precisely what Obama, the Democrats and most of the Republican presidential candidates want for America.

I hope this video (With Open Gates) wakes people up to the most important issue the United States citizens are facing. All the bullshit about Donald Trump being rude, Ted Cruz not being eligible, and Ben Carson being an ‘Uncle Tom’ isn’t going to mean a damn thing if we don’t elect someone who will stop the madness of allowing Muslims to enter the U.S. at will. I keep reading where so called ‘conservatives’ complain that Trump isn’t  “true” conservative. My answer is, “So f#&king what?” He’s so far to the right on this issue it’s shameful.

Gay rights, the economy, same-sex marriage, abortion ‘rights,’ income inequality, school lunches, Star Wars, and the latest electronic gadget will suddenly become nothing when what’s happening in this short film happens here.

431

Youtube has taken the video down a few times, so if that doesn’t work CLICK RIGHT HERE.

1. December 27, 2015 7:30 pm

So long as it isn’t Rubio or Cruz, we’re good.

Paul Smith

K5PRS

2. December 27, 2015 7:37 pm

How can we keep tabs on these people when we are kept from the information on their where abouts

🎄merry🎄christmas🎄

3. December 27, 2015 11:07 pm

I am not surprised by this story inasmuch as The Administration has become “The Government” through it’s many unilateral initiatives without Congressional involvement and until the elected body gets the balls to challenge the situation it will continue like you have outlined here — and is bound to get worse before it gets better.

Americans can read all the information they can get their eyes on and heads around about this kind of outrage against their best interests but like the helpless citizens of the EU and other places where the scourge is being planted against common will and consent there isn’t very much the ordinary citizen is going to do about it except to shout and bitch and complain because the “Powers That Be” are listening to no one except to one another.

Nevertheless it is still a Righteous and most Patriotic thing for independent bloggers to be spreading the word because we sure as hell can’t depend on the bought and owned Lame Stream Media to give us anything other than what their taskmasters want them to tell us — which is damned little or damned insignificant depending on the time of day.

I definitely applaud Cry and Howl for highlighting this outrage against the Democratic Process and I heartily urge any other independent bloggers out there who read this to pass it forward. I plan to write my own presentation about this subject in a short while from now. This is too important not to be discussed between every soul in America who loves their country and cares about the future of their loved ones!

• December 28, 2015 8:25 am

I have been thinking lately John that the major media is betraying the American people by not reporting stuff like the above. It’s a disgrace. This is how the people are so misinformed and uninformed and how we ended up with Obama and company. I’ve been thinking about featuring something along the lines of voting for Hillary will be voting for the Muslim Brotherhood … ie … Huma will be Hillary’s right hand bitch. I’ll be thinking about it and try to formulate something. If you can come up with something feel free to post it. Thanks for the kind words and as we might disagree on some stuff, this bizarre open borders is something the left and right need to come together on … quickly, leaving political correctness and “emotions” out of the equation.

• December 28, 2015 10:04 am

Dear Steve — It is true that you and I do not probably agree on everything and I think that is healthy and alright — but I think I am safe in saying that neither you nor I agree with an administration like the one we have in Washington right now that openly and even enthusiastically supports foreign countries whose governing policies are hostile to the best interests of America … countries such as those who support The Muslim Brotherhood for example — and did I read somewhere where members of that organization were invited to Washington without screening and doesn’t our leadership almost always apologize for Islam while at the same time blaming America for our problems with terror — and a whole lot of other stuff that doesn’t look all that traditionally “American” to me….?? WTF? — How did America get into a position where we suck up to the very forces that want to kill us all and apologize for the actions of those who hate us? — I am going to be a crusader against this kind of crap with my blog for as long as I can escape the long arm of the PC Police … which I am sure isn’t going to be very long if you ask me!

• December 28, 2015 10:28 am

Let not your heart be troubled friend. You’re not alone in your endeavor.

• AFVet permalink
      December 28, 2015 7:17 pm

There is only one year to go.
      Do you think the Country can take it ?
      Obama is not going to relent on his efforts to take this Country to Her knees and I doubt whether congress can or will do much to stop him.

The primaries are on the horizon and the candidates are going to get down and dirty.
      The DNC has already threatened Trump, and he has threatened them right back.
      This is going to be a cage fight, orchestrated by the MSM.
      Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain, and that includes Barack Obama.

Obama’s worst nightmare is for Trump or Cruz to take that office and ride herd on all of the EO’s and the RINO’s that are currently in control of this country.

He will do everything in his power to stop them and put Hillary in office.
      If that happens, his legacy will be intact, and that is what he wants to happen.

There needs to be a radical change away from the policies that for the last 7 years have devastated our Military, and disheartened the very fiber of the American populace.

Our religious values are under attack, and our Constitution is being disregarded.

We the people cannot and will not stand for this.

The People can only take so much and we are ready to make a stand.
      Our borders are open, our cities are being overrun, our government is deaf to our cries to stop it.
      They instead pass laws that we do not agree with and yet ask for our votes to again put the same people back in office.

Enough is enough.

We refuse, and will continue to do so until the government listens to the people that put you there and pay your damn salaries.

God Bless America, and the people that have the guts to stand up and say stop it.

• December 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Dear AFVet — I am not sure the country can take it. I am not sure there are enough patriots left to effect the changes that are needed to save us and if there are I think they have been eviscerated by circumstance, by law, by being fed a line of demoralizing crap from the MSM relentlessly for years — I think it would take a miracle and I am beginning to think we have run out of miracles.

• December 29, 2015 12:14 am

Yes AFVet, one year to go. I read that Obama said he’s going to ‘squeeze’ every bit of change he can out of his last year. Look for sweeping (I hate that word!) gun control measures via executive order. I do take a little comfort in executive orders as they can be nullified by the next president in one “sweeping” stroke of a pen. I’ve been harping on the fact that even though Trump isn’t a “conservative” as in the kind we would love to have, he’s far to the right on the issue of immigration which to me is the ONLY important issue we’re facing right now. All else is secondary IMHO. What chaps my ass the most is that conservatives don’t get it. They’re still on this trip of ‘all or none’ infantile attitude. We’ll never, ever get ALL conservative. NEVER. Like I say time and again we should learn from liberals to get what we want a little at a time. Liberals have done it for decades ending up with the likes of Obama in the White Houses and Hillary freaking Clinton waiting in the wings. We have to win this one. The Republican establishment makes me want to puke. They would rather see Hillary as president than Trump. They are bent on selling out the country to save their precious party. Makes me want to blow a gasket. They don’t get it. They don’t get the fact that the American public are sick of their antics.

• December 30, 2015 1:59 am

Hi John – I made some comments to be moderated by Steve. This from my page:

• December 30, 2015 8:26 am

I generally don’t moderate comments. But they automatically go into moderation if there’s more than two links posted with the comment. Thanks for stopping by X and I’ll venture over to Partnering soon.

• December 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Understood 🙂

4. December 28, 2015 8:51 am

So the Federal Government is keep secrets from a state government and sneaking in immigrants. I suppose the Liberal Democrats think that is just great.

It is a shame so many people don’t know the history of this country. Too many think the Federal Government should have absolute control over the states, but we are suppose to be a federation. That is one of the checks and balances originally built into the Constitution. In fact, contrary to what many think, state’s rights did not cause the Civil War. The Supreme Court, making a dishonorable decision (Dred Scott), had much more to do with it, and northern states, exercising state’s rights opposed that decision.

As citizen activists, we need to work on getting rid of the 17th Amendment to the Constitution. We need to encourage our state governments to fight the encroachment of the Federal Government on functions that belong to state and local governments. The idea that the Federal Government has a role in public education, for example, is just lunatic. These people cannot control immigration. So we put them in charge of education?

• December 28, 2015 9:00 am

I couldn’t have said it better! Thank you for your most welcomed comments Tom!

• December 28, 2015 10:09 am

Dear Tom — I agree with you a Hundred and One percent and then some but I think America’s government is no longer what we remember ….. a government of the people, by the people and for the people. — Remember that? I think our entire government today is a mass of executive orders issued by one elected official over the heads of the elected Congress … a Congress who seems complicit in allowing this to happen because they haven’t raised an eyebrow of objection or taken any actions at all to nullify any of those dictums — as far as I can see. No, Brother Tom …. I think the Government of The United States as it stands right now on December 28, 2015 seems to me to be limited to one man with a pen in hand. BTW, that’s not what I wore the Uniform of my country to defend.

• AFVet permalink
      December 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Do not underestimate the knowledge of history that We the People have concerning history and the Constitution.
      In perusing many blogs, there are citizens and many veterans that are fully aware of what is going on.
      I swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
      And I still do.
      Not the president.

• the unit permalink
      December 28, 2015 8:22 pm

I agree. Right now I’m looking at my honorable discharge certificate, 2/1/1979, signed by W. Graham Claytor, Jr., Sec. of the Navy. It says nothing about I’m discharged from the oath I took at the U.S. Customs Building, New Orleans, in ’66. Nor does my DD-214.

Hey Steve, a blogger in Rowlett hasn’t been heard from in over 48 hours now. I’ve commented there for a couple of years. It’s kinda like facebook, which I don’t do, in that you kinda get to know one another. I’ve looked at hundreds of after tornado pictures, noticing blown over street signs trying to see how bad was his damage. Closest I find is Atlantic Dr. and Delta Dr. just off Chiesa Rd, which are bad. His place along the same storm path is on Coral Way just a few blocks from those streets. If you see anything about that street let me know. I first said he without power, but more and more think it not good. He young tyke @ 63 with heart problems.

• the unit permalink
      December 28, 2015 9:01 pm

P.S. Just found new map by Rowlett showing what areas open and what is closed. Coral Way in 242 and closed to public. Map shows path, he about a block east of that so maybe he still has something left.

5. December 29, 2015 12:04 am

Who is the blogger Unit? I know the areas around here were pretty much devastated by tornados the other day. I hope he’s okay.

• December 29, 2015 3:46 am

I am praying for The Unit’s blogger friend.

• the unit permalink
      December 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Since I’ve mentioned a street name, I’ve thought. He gave me his address in confidence a good while ago. I don’t feel I should give his name, real or blogger as he is quite opinionated and likely has quite a few who don’t care for him, especially in the political and middle eastern communities.
      I’ll keep checking in at Red Cross Safe and Well site and since weblog still up expect someone to be able to relate his plight or condition (daughter comments there from time to time).
      Thanks.

• the unit permalink
      December 29, 2015 2:49 pm

Just got email from Rowlett Blogger. Was to the east of path a 100 yards, will need new roof (shingles only), but basically all is well. 🙂

• December 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Rowlett was okay as far as injuries were concerned. Thank you sir.

6. December 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

7. December 29, 2015 12:58 pm

We do not need any of these “refugees” who are not refugees in our country,none of them should be brought here under these circumstances.
    The only good thing is that we aren’t Europe-yet-only because the “refugees” would have to cross an ocean to get here.
    I don’t believe we are going to vote our way out of this mess any time soon,it has taken the left decades to get us where we are now,and it will take decades to get us out of this mess.
    If the idiots in D.C. go through with their new “assault weapons” ban-it just may kick of a mass rebellion.
    Read the text of the ban-

It’s freakin’ insane-they are trying to disarm us,leaving us with a few bolt action, lever action, and single shot rifles.
    Although the ban “grandfathers in” currently owned “assault rifles” they want all “assault rifles” to be registered.
    All cops and retired cops are excluded from the ban of course.
    Every sponsor of HB4269 should be shot for treason for having anything to do with the unconstitutional government power grab.

Back to the refugee issue,these people have no intention of assimilating into American culture and society-they want a global caliphate,they want islam to dominate the world.
    There is no effective means of vetting any of these fake refugees not a likelihood-it’s a certainty.
    There needs to be a temporary ban on admitting refugees.
    While we wouldn’t see the numbers that Europe sees anyhow,it only takes a few,and there would be enough jihadists among the refugees to initiate plenty of attacks.
    Not only that,we would have women and young girls getting raped by these vermin at an alarming rate.
    The resons for not allowing any refugees to enter far out number any reason to allow them.

8. December 30, 2015 1:50 am

Well noted. It sucks.

Lt. Colonel Robert Macginnis told Jim Bakker that our government is lying to us concerning the threat of terrorism here. It is much worse than we are being told by the news media. (As if anyone who reads my page believes the MSM)

Ryan is another turncoat: https://partneringwitheagles.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/whoa-look-what-ryan-wants-to-force-americans-to-do-for-syrian-refugees/

This really chaps my hide: https://partneringwitheagles.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/did-you-know-islam-was-banned-from-the-usa-in-1952/

• December 30, 2015 8:20 am

Thanks X! I’ll check by in just a little while. Of course the government is lying to us. Nothing has changed.

1. Maybe We Should Start Being Afraid — Very Afraid! | Lines By Liming