The 2nd Amendment is the only Constitutional right which is continually under attack by the left

December 14, 2015

Good old Barack Obama, in his infinite, intellectual prowess wants to again, restrict, or a much better word, more constitutional, infringe on the rights of U.S. citizens to buy and own guns. Now, we know and are certainly confident the U.S. Government, the guys and gals dressed in nice suits and sport the latest hair-styles who we elected to protect us from harm, are surely doing their jobs.

If they were available for comment we could ask any of the folks murdered on 9/11/2001 or even recently the 14 folks murdered in San Bernardino last week how they feel about it seeing they have intimate knowledge regarding that issue. They might say, “Oh yeah, the government is doing a bang-up job in that area.” Then again, they might say, “Uh, not so much. I’m dead, and my spouse is widowed and my children are father/mother-less.”

Okay folks, Barack said he wants to close the “gun-show loop hole” which allows occasional sellers of guns to sell them to people without a background check. In other words, a guy who wants to sell a couple of his personal guns can rent a space at a gun show and sell his guns to anyone. This is a situation where a private gun collection can be sold without the buyer having to submit to a background check. Folks, this isn’t where “assault weapons” and “machine guns” are made available.

I don’t think the gun-show loop hole is the problem. It has to go much higher than some regular guy selling his dad’s .38 police revolver at your local gun show or to his next door neighbor.

I think Barack and Eric Holder could give us a few lessons on providing weapons  to folks who will use them against us. And they, along with Hillary can show us a thing or two about hanging people out to dry (or be slaughtered) by said weapons.

Trey Gowdy blisters the young lady about how the 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms is the only one out of all of our protected rights which is continually under assault and asks her why that is …

1. December 14, 2015 8:58 am

God Help Us ✨

Gowdy was way over her intelligence level

God Help Us ✨

Perhaps those in doubt will understand the need for a halt coming into USA

• December 14, 2015 9:16 am

You said, ” . . . I think Barack and Eric Holder could give us a few lessons on providing weapons to folks who will use them against us . . .”

I say, “Barack and Eric are already doing a bang up job of helping to provide weapons to folks who will use them against us because if the responsible gun owner can’t get the weapons you can be damned sure no criminal who wants to use weapons against us is going to pay a bit of attention to any law no matter what that law might be … and this is not new news .. this is old news … gun control laws do nothing but disarm the very people who need to be protecting themselves … and isn’t it interesting how this new “Gun Control” measure is going to circumvent the Constitution and be made by fiat instead of by a rider to The Second Amendment which is how it should be done if it is going to be done legally? And even worse than that I hear this is not going to be something the President is doing by himself but I have heard the entire White House Staff who is responsible for some of this stuff is seeing how they can “Scrub” the rules in order to allow “The One” to get it done … which means there are more people than just the President working on this disarmament measure and what does that say about some of the White House Staff who are supposed to be so all-fired Patriotic and American and all the rest of it?

• December 14, 2015 9:32 am

One of the most disgusting staged ‘false flags’ our beloved government has used is the Sandy Hook Elementary School hoax. I’m posting something here in just a few minutes folks might find interesting. I’ve felt all along the whole thing was a fraud.

• December 14, 2015 9:30 am

I’d hate to have Gowdy on my a$$ about anything!

2. December 14, 2015 9:20 am

I am calling this effort “The Civilian Disarmament Rule” and I am wondering how many of that White House Staff that are helping to “Scrub The Rules” in order to get it done are actually “Not Muslim” at all but are instead some kind of “Radicalized Anti-Gun” enthusiasts.

3. maggievillines permalink
    December 14, 2015 10:39 pm

WOW. I so adore Trey Gowdy (for his brain). She was like a two-year-old, only not nearly as sassy. I can think of another thing that government does, similar to putting your name somewhere it doesn’t belong and that’s Imminent Domaine. Not stirring up anything referring to Trump, just saying that we take land, under market price, for bogus commerce, often that never happens and the previous owners aren’t even allowed to buy their property back. There is a time and place for Imminent Domain to be exercised, but we’ve broken all the rules far too many times. Affects people for the rest of their lives. I hate this government. Great video, Steve.

• maggievillines permalink
      December 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Maybe I should have said I “despise” this government. I really don’t want to end up on the wrong list.

• December 15, 2015 6:53 am

Good morning Maggie! Trey Gowdy is awesome!
      Yes ma’am I can tell you that the imminent Domain thing has really gotten out of hand around the Dallas area. I recall when the Texas Rangers (baseball team) wanted a new stadium as well as the Dallas Cowboys a lot of folks suffered the consequences of the abuse of that policy. Like you said there are times when it should be exercised but like we all know, when you give in to those in the government, they’ll abuse anything.

4. December 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Dear maggievillines – – – No matter what words you use, if you say anything negative at all about the government in these times we are living in you are bound to end up on somebody’s list somewhere. I do not believe for a minute that they have given up all their surveillance on citizens no matter what the media might claim about it.

• maggievillines permalink
      December 15, 2015 9:15 am

I agree, and I am ashamed of Republicans (Rubio) claiming it unpatriotic not to allow government to gather every phone number of everyone in the U.S. The answer is profiling.

• December 15, 2015 9:51 am