Don’t allow Muslims to turn America into a third world shit-hole

December 11, 2015

Well it seems Donald Trump has everyone running scared. The media, the Democrats, the Republicans running against him, liberals and conservatives alike cannot accept the fact that what he says is precisely how the heart-beat of America (regular folks who care about the country and their families) feels.  The temporary ban of Muslims immigrants after a bunch of them continue to illustrate their hatred for the United States through violent acts and chants like “Death to America” and displays such as this. The ones living here already rarely if ever warn upcoming terror attacks or suspicious behavior knowing the evil intentions they are observing. Yet they get offended when called out on their silence, and play the victim when Americans view them narrowly. Let’s not forget that the Muslim terrorists in San Bernardino killed the very people who made them feel welcome and showed kindness, even going so far as holding a baby shower for their new-born child. All the while plotting the murders of the very people showing kindness and compassion to them. Yep, they were fully-vetted by team Obama, and we’re supposed to trust the Imam-in-Chief with our lives as he floods the United States with the exact same kind of people who just massacred 14 innocent people in California. It was his lame policies and incompetence which killed those folks, not guns, not bias towards Muslims, but the intentional welcoming of our enemies into America by the current president and his administration.

You can expect a whole lot more of THIS for the next year. And at least four more after that if Hillary is allow to squat her fat a$$ in the White House.

Donald Trump might be crass and arrogant but he’s telling the truth and making sense. Unless we elect someone in 2016 who has the protection of the American people and America in mind, this nation will become another third-world shit-hole. When that happens, abortion rights, same-sex marriage, gay-rights and all the other non-sense we’re so caught up in will be meaningless.

AAconstitution

~~~

I see Hillary is still way out front in leading the “field” of Democrat presidential contenders. What is that, a ‘field’ of two? Hillary was busted for lying again by George Stephanopoulos. Of course the Clinton operative didn’t follow up on her lying but Ray Charles could see it.

Check out this two and a half minute clip and you be the judge …

Either she’s lying, which is nothing uncommon. Or the families of the Benghazi victims are. Of course there are scores of videos of her and Obama both claiming a video caused the deaths of the ambassador and the other Americans.

And she’s the best the Democrats have to offer; an old, rich, wife of a pervert, white liar, who is nothing more but Obama on steroids.

~~~

And then there’s this about Benghazi which after years of stonewalling, delaying and obstructing finally comes out. Oh, I know Benghazi is a dead-horse by now and people are tired of hearing about it. That is precisely how team Obama and Clinton operate. Stall until it gets old.

1. December 11, 2015 9:26 am

In this Clarion Project video, a Sunni Muslim woman provides “interesting” statistics on the “radical” Islamists who want to kill us, the moderates who don’t much care whether they do and the substantially greater numbers of even more moderate Muslims who want Sharia law imposed.

• December 11, 2015 9:36 am

Thanks for the link Dan. Going there now!

• the unit permalink
      December 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Thanks Dan. C&H had a good video a while back of a moderate Muslim girl in her car informing all who would listen about the real nature of this cult.
      I’m sure there are some “backsliden” mussies like some backsliden Christians like myself. The difference I see is the ardent, with fervor Christians wave Bibles at the stop light is I can roll my windows up if I want. The mussies shoot out my windows with AK-47s. Looking at the SUV in San B, turn about is fair play that O speaks about. Signed with love, empathy, and understanding as proposed by Jeb and Hillary.

2. December 11, 2015 11:43 am

Hey! I agree with every word you have posted here but there is a strange phenom going on in The United States today that has me stymied and mystified and I hope either you or some of your readers can give me some light on it —– When I post stuff on my blog that calls out Radical Muslim Terror for what it is I get a whole lot of e-mails asking me, “John, how can you hate a people and a religion so much as to say some of the hurtful things you post on your blog?”

Sometimes I feel like their questions are similar to what would happen if a bunch of World War II holocaust victims were to ask me, “John, how can you hate people as much as you seem to hate The Nazis when the whole world knows that only a few of them hold violent feelings toward the holocaust victims?”

I swear I cannot figure out how there are so many apologists and defenders of darkness out there who are willing to jump on Mr. Trump for sounding the warning. Who are these people anyway? Is it possible some of them are on some left winger’s payroll or something and being paid to jump on people telling the truth about unregulated and unvetted refugee immigration?

• December 11, 2015 12:06 pm

I don’t know John. I do know that you can go onto almost any left-wing site and see the defense of Islam and Muslims. That, I don’t get at all. I mean, people make decisions during their lifetimes based on their feelings. Like getting married to the wrong person, taking in a cute puppy, etc. But when your life is literally on the line, the time for denial is over.

• December 11, 2015 12:08 pm

I call it “Head-In-The-Sand-And-Up-The-Anal Orfice Syndrome.” It’s kind of like when the Titanic hit the iceberg and awads went back to bed because somebody had told them the ship would never sink.

3. December 15, 2015 7:35 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: December 15, 2015 | boudicabpi2015