First day of school for Muslim boy in Ireland

December 10, 2015

Over at The Political Commentator there’s a politically incorrect joke which I’m going to post here. Thanks to Michael Haltman for posting it over there …

(a little unsavory language)

A Young Muslim Boy In Ireland Goes To School!

Seven year old Mohammad entered his classroom on the first day of school.

“What’s your name?”, asked the teacher.

“Mohammad,” he replied.

“You’re in Ireland now,” replied the teacher,  “So from now on you will be known as Mike.”

Mohammad returned home after school.

“How was your day, Mohammad?”, his mother asked.

“My name is not Mohammad. I’m in Ireland and now my name is Mike.”

“Are you ashamed of your name?  Are you trying to dishonor your parents, your heritage, your religion?  Shame on you!”

And his mother beat the shit out of him.

Then she called his father, who beat the shit out of him again.

The next day Mohammad returned to school.  The teacher saw all of his fresh bruises.

“What happened to you, Mike?”, she asked.

“Well shortly after becoming an Irishman, I was attacked by two freaking Muslims!”
  1. December 10, 2015 11:49 am

Priceless! Absolutely priceless! Now please excuse me for a minute while I go get a mop and change clothes.

December 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Elections and snipe hunting have consequences. 🙂

• December 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Dear Unit — I went snipe hunting once but didn’t get any.

• the unit permalink
      December 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Well, I got plenty. Even married one from Camp Lejeune 40 years ago. It claimed it was from Modesto, CA. Mistake, that’s how I know about consequences. Though I took steps to make the medicine go down. Wasn’t pretty. 🙂

3. December 10, 2015 5:34 pm

I hope ‘Mike’ was served a rasher of bacon and pork chops at ‘school’. Made me smile and those are very rare these days.

John, come to POORegon, we have plenty of snipes in the Swillamette valley and down the road in PC Bend.

4. December 10, 2015 10:14 pm

I got to thinking when I read this post and then something dawned on me —

5. December 10, 2015 11:33 pm