Just who are Muslims? Joe Walsh explains to Loretta Lynch

December 5, 2015

I couldn’t have said this better!

Via: P.C. Graveyard

Joe Walsh, a former congressman from Illinois has taken up the challenge put forth by Loretta Lynch.  Lynch, who is responsible for the safety of Americans has not made any such move and so because she lacks the ability to do her job, she has chosen to champion the cause of Muslims.  As of now, Muslims can kill as many Americans as they like, but gawd forbid you should say something to a Muslim that offends them.  Lynch has threatened federal action against those who would do such a thing, the First Amendment, not withstanding.

Walsh released a statement to Hyperline News that challenges Lynch to do her worst:

What the hell does that mean? I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims.

You want to try and prosecute me for what I say? I dare you. Here goes:

Most Muslims around the world are terrorists, support terrorism, and/or support Sharia Law. They are our enemy. I don’t want them in America. Any Muslim that won’t assimilate should get the hell out of America. Any Muslim that is a terrorist or supports terrorism should be killed. If “Moderate” Muslims don’t speak out against terrorism, they are our enemy and we should call them out and kick them out of this country. I hope there is a backlash against Muslims because Islam, as practiced by most Muslims, is not a religion of peace, and all of us who do live in peace should do whatever we can to defeat Islam.

There Ms Lynch. As an American, I have a right to say everything I just did. And I will continue to speak the truth about Islam in the hopes that others will wake up to this truth and do what we can to defeat this evil in our midst.

Is that “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence.” Go ahead and prosecute me. I dare you.

HERE

December 5, 2015 4:14 pm

I just read over at WP, “Rise of ISIS Women.” That explains a lot. They DeflateGate for me, no rise here.

December 5, 2015 9:51 pm

Good time to declare Trump is not O’s “if I had a son.”

🙂

3. December 6, 2015 1:48 am

There have been precious few times in my life where I’ve been happy, or proud, to vote for someone. Voting for Mr Walsh was one of those. 🙂

4. December 6, 2015 6:21 am

We can only hope this regime took a bridge too far with their response to this carnage done by a MUSLIM.

• December 6, 2015 7:05 am

Dear bunkerville — let’s make that “… this carnage by THESE TWO Muslims.” And as to the “Bridge Too Far?” — I would say … “Maybe not yet because if 9/11 wasn’t a bridge too far I cannot imagine what a ‘Bridge too Far’ would be because we have already seen far too much of this kind of crap with little more than condolences and vague promises from the leadership.

• December 6, 2015 10:09 am

Amen brother. The world’s governments have been using Muslims since 9/11/2001 to create chaos and to help usher in the New World Order. Little do those insidious powers realize after they’re through with the Islamists, they won’t go away easily.

December 6, 2015 4:51 pm

John someone previous, I think Vanessa, liked you hat. Looks much like those pictured above. 🙂

• December 6, 2015 7:16 pm

Thanks, Unit! I lived in The West for a couple of years back in the 1960s and I got into the habit of the hat.

• the unit permalink
      December 6, 2015 7:43 pm

John I’ve got the hat too. And boots all from the 60’s, including those I still wear, engineer boots, not so much western (although western then). Had to gettem’ when Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner came to Northwest Florida @ Jay in ’68-or ’69. Just a sweet little thing with big…well you know whats back then (not Porter). Yeah it was her singing voice that captured me then. 🙂

• the unit permalink
      December 6, 2015 7:49 pm

All that need covered was, but I guess a Muslim would still complain about the singing and dancing.

6. December 6, 2015 10:23 pm

Dear Unit: Some of them love dancing … especially dancing in the streets whenever America suffers some act of terrorism. But singing? Not so much, I think.

7. December 7, 2015 3:22 am

A commenter from another conservative blog on this subject provided a link to a video (now over two years old); and needs to be seen:

8. December 7, 2015 4:06 am

Just saw this from Socialism is not the Answer (1dragon’s blog) and in Texas, Steve. Nastybit of news…