Can we finally admit Barack Obama really is a Muslim?

December 5, 2015

Well, it’s predictable that the dick-weed-in-chief would attack law abiding gun owners for the shooting which just happened in San Bernardino, Calif. He’s doing his best to distract from the fact that Muslim terrorists committed this unbelievable act in the name of Islam. Watching this fool of a president I can come the conclusion that this guy is not just a supporter of terrorism but a co-sponsor. Oh, I know, I should “respect the office of the president” and not be influenced by Fox News, yada, yada. Well, I don’t watch television. I haven’t for about nine (9) years now. So, Fox News isn’t my source of information.

I noticed that Obama has appointed an ISIS Czar. A guy who will advise him on how to defeat the dastardly ISIS band of junior varsity terrorists. The guy Obama will rely on for that defeat is Robert Malley. Ol’ “Bob” isn’t some ‘JV’ guy, he’s been around for a while and the guy has a history of sympathizing with Islamists. Hey, no big deal, Barack appointed him so he has to be cool.

Because Barack Hussein Obama and everything about him makes me sick and want to blow a gasket at times I’m not saying anything else.

READ THIS TO SEE HOW OBAMA IS PROTECTING YOU WITH THIS APPOINTMENT.

And then there’s this Obama appointment … Loretta Lynch.

Via: Clash Daily

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Thursday warned that the Justice Department could take aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence” and told the Muslim community that “we stand with you in this.”

Speaking at Muslim Advocate’s 10th anniversary dinner, Lynch said since the terrorist attacks in Paris last month, she is increasingly concerned with the “incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric … that fear is my greatest fear.”

MORE HERE

hjghfgttg

~~~

It’s a well known fact that every mass-shooting has occurred in “gun-free zones.” Maybe we should ask ourselves why that is? Could it be that the shooters know they won’t meet any resistance until the cops show up, with guns, and they can ‘have at’ the mayhem unrestrained? Now that would make sense. Unarmed people congregating in gun-free zones create a ‘safe-working’ environment for those who would enter those zones, with guns with the intent of shooting as many people as possible.

Barack Obama and his ilk want to literally disarm the U.S. population. They want a gun-free United States at the same time he’s importing tens of thousands of potentially and probable Muslim terrorists. Creeping Sharia has an article which states in fiscal year 2017 Obama plans to import 85,000 refugees from more than two dozen countries around the world. About half of them will come from countries with active jihadist movements including 10,000 from Syria, about 8,000 from Somalia, nearly 10,000 from Iraq, and several thousand more from Burma, Uzbekistan, Bosnia, Democratic Republic of Congo and Afghanistan.

Okay, if only 1% of the 85,ooo are terrorists that would make 850. We can see the devastation that just two terrorists can unleash on innocent unarmed people. Imagine the death and destruction that 850 can accomplish in Obama’s gun-free zones.

Can you actually believe that Obama can or even has the desire to keep Americans safe? How about Hillary Clinton? She couldn’t/wouldn’t even send help to her friend Ambassador Chris Stevens and she’s going to give a rat’s ass about the dumb-shits who will vote for her?

~~~

Via: Creeping Sharia

Dec. 11 Congress will fund Obama’s Muslim refugee resettlement plan

by Leo Hohmann

Despite all the tough talk by Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP leaders in Congress about Syrian refugees and the need for better screening, the true intent of those leaders will be laid bare on Dec. 11.

That’s the day that a catch-all “omnibus” budget bill is scheduled to be voted on in the House.

In that bill there is expected to be full funding of President Obama’s refugee resettlement program, which costs $1.2 billion annually to bring in 85,000 refugees from more than two dozen countries around the world. About half of them will come from countries with active jihadist movements including 10,000 from Syria, about 8,000 from Somalia, nearly 10,000 from Iraq, and several thousand more from Burma, Uzbekistan, Bosnia, Democratic Republic of Congo and Afghanistan.

The United Nations will choose which refugees from what countries get to come to America at the U.S. taxpayer’s expense. The nationalities of these refugees will be concealed in most cases until after they arrive in the more than 180 cities and towns across the U.S.

The House passed a bill, the America SAFE Act, by a lopsided vote two weeks ago that calls for a “pause” in the resettlements until the White House can provide certain assurances that the refugees have been properly vetted.

But that’s a smokescreen as the SAFE Act won’t stop a single refugee from arriving in any of those 180 cities, says Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., who is chairman of the Senate’s subcommittee on immigration and the national interest.

Of the 132 Syrian refugees admitted to the U.S. since the attack on Paris, all of them have been Muslim. Not a single Syrian Christian has been allowed in over that period through the U.N.’s refugee program, government databases show.

There is only one way to stop the refugees, as the governors of more than two dozen states have said they want them stopped.

Sessions released the following statement Tuesday addressing the refugee program and its close cousin, Obama’s policy of “welcoming” illegal alien women and children from Central America.

MORE RIGHT HERE

The eminent danger Barack Hussein Obama and his team of weasels are putting the American people in is nothing short of treason. I’m baffled by most of the liberal media who continue to back Obama and his insidious actions up every step of the way. It’s beyond my understanding the hatred for America and decency possessed by the left. Have you ever witnessed Obama or anyone on the left defend Christians or Christianity, or any other religion with the vigor in which they defend Islam and Muslims?  Have we heard Obama and the left ever make a favorable comment about Christianity? I’m sure they have, when it benefits them personally, but nothing like the continued relentless shielding of everything Islam.

1. December 5, 2015 11:03 am

I count the days…

Have a Great WeekEnd
    Temps here on East Coast 55°
    Sunny and Warmish

Enjoy Your Life…

2. December 5, 2015 11:18 am

I am assuming the “Attorney Generaless” is also making plans to have The Justice Department “Take Agressive Action” against any Jihadi who goes online to suggest anything that might “Edge toward violence” against the rest of the citizens of The United States …. right? I assume she is going to do something to make sure the more than 40,000 tweets posted every day on social media urging Jihadists to violence are scrubbed, right? — I’m not holding my breath …. what about you? …. We need to be telling our friends, neighbors, co-workers and associates about what is going on here before our “elected officials” put us all directly in harm’s way …. or am I over reacting here?

3. Questionman permalink
    December 5, 2015 11:25 am

Spoken like a true racist scumbag!

we have had muslims living here since the country was started. you’re just feeding the fire of fascism, which is just as bad as what he’s afraid of. you conveniently forgets that the vast majority of mass killings (or any killings I America for that matter) are done by native born, white, Christian heritage young men.

How Christian is it of you to judge another man’s faith?

Would Jesus judge Obama? Or welcome him into the fold? Yet he never demonstrates knowledge of even the most basic Christian teachings. Most Christians do not demonstrate knowledge of basic Christian teachings. Look how much hatred so called Christians spew at our President.

Sad, even on a beautiful holiday like Christmas, the racists and bigots on the right can’t stand the black man in the White House. No surprise that only the religious racists and bigots have a problem with this. he problem with this country are the right wing are becoming more
    racist, fear mongering and intellectually stupid – and their selection of GOP want-to-be candidates support this mentality. God help this country as it destroys itself.

You claim (with NO evidence) that Pres. Obama “hates America”. There is NO evidence of that in either word or deed!! Many would call THAT baseless attack racist, since there’s a mountain of evidence about the things that he’s done FOR the country and NONE for your proposition, (leaving racism as a good possibility for the otherwise unwarranted vitriol). He’ll NEVER be impeached No because he has not caused any damages, Pres. Obama has overseen the deportation/removal of more people than any President ever (in the vicinity of 2 MILLION, to date). Ameliorating climate change would lessen the geopolitical instability that makes the rise of terrorism much more likely, and any political scientist with half a brain agrees. If I had to choose someone who’s “brain-dead”, you’d be a prime candidate. and calling the sitting president a traitor is just ridiculous and what racists do. calling him gay is simply ridiculous. before you folks go off on what a president should do, and what the constitution is all about, you might actually want to read that document. you clearly haven’t.

No, your rant proved it’s because he’s black. You’re a racist/bigoted turd but just won’t admit it.

• December 5, 2015 12:11 pm

First of all we are not talking “Faith” here, we are talking ideology — an ideology with an agenda of conquest and domination — https://civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/civil-defense/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/
      and while I am on the subject, how many oppressed “Christians” are you seeing on the lists of those to be imported here as “Refugees?” — I’ll help you out here … the number is “None that I know of.” Why do you think this might be?

• the unit permalink
      December 5, 2015 12:19 pm

John, might be they may support the Cruzades. 🙂

• December 5, 2015 1:25 pm

Questionman said, ” …Yet he never demonstrates knowledge of even the most basic Christian teachings …” but you know what “Questionman” has not said? Questionman has not disclosed to us WHAT knowledge of WHAT KIND OF religion the subject “He” has NEVER failed to demonstrate — he who calls the Muslim call to prayer “One of the most beautiful sounds on earth …(My paraphrase.) — Nope! Questionman got that one right … that definitely does NOT demonstrate much knowledge of even the most basic Christian teachings does it? Yep! Questionman got that one right!

• December 5, 2015 1:52 pm

I’m gonna get back to you Questionman. The nonsense you posted certifies your IQ to be equivalent to your shoe size. I’ll be back.

• December 5, 2015 5:50 pm

I sometimes wondered whatever happened to the moron Questionman, the guy who can’t formulate a cohesive argument thus he has to resort to his charge of racism exclusively. First Mr. Question here is a link to your drivel that Obama has deported more people than any president ‘ever’ just to prove you’re a complete idiot and liar who can’t find himself in a mirror.
      So, there’s “no evidence” that Obama hates America? Let me put it this way IF HE DID he wouldn’t be doing anything different.
      Let me ask you something Questionman. Why does climate change create terrorists and terrorism only in Muslims? I mean the sun comes up and goes down on Baptists, Catholics, Buddhists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, etc. but we don’t see any of those folks getting pissed off at the climate and blow up stuff, behead people, burn them alive, etc. And if the climate is so damn bad in the Middle East all of a sudden why does the terror group ISIS want it all for themselves?
      Okay, because you’ve been calling me a racist and a bigot for the past few years, you must see something in me that folks from 186 countries don’t, so you are the enlightened one and I suppose I have to humble myself. Yeah, I can’t stand Obama. Well, actually I hate only half of him, the black half. I love his white half.
      Yes sir, I’m going to jump for freaking joy when the black man exits the White House with his freakish ‘family.’ What a day of rejoicing that will be!