Motive for shooting = Muslims hate non-Muslims … and compassion for abused dogs

December 3, 2015

My gourd is torqued that law enforcement can’t think of a ‘motive’ in the shooting tragedy that happened in San Bernardino yesterday. I’ll help them out … Muslims hate non-Muslims. Case closed. The shooters shot up the people who held a baby-shower for them. Little did they know the Muslims viewed them with contempt while being kind and accepting. Six months later the Muslims repaid the kindness showed to them with murder.

~~~

With all the evil in the world today, what stuns me the most is cruelty to animals. I couldn’t think of being mean in anyway to Sandy, my little Shih-Tzu.

426797_109580779172083_724922732_n

Anyway, here’s a little video which illustrates the cruelty some people do to innocent beasts and then the compassion others demonstrate …

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    December 3, 2015 3:02 pm

The head just swims. EVIL! Evil Evil EVIL!

• December 3, 2015 4:03 pm

I had great difficulty with the video myself. gawd I can’t stand it sometimes.

2. December 3, 2015 3:20 pm

Ones “Will” is a strong and brave thing

Have Yourself a Good Evening put all the troubles of the World behind you and enjoy 🍁

• the unit permalink
      December 3, 2015 3:27 pm

Yeah, I do count my blessings. Some good tidings everyday. Yesterday word came daughter who received RN degree this summer passed her Florida license test. She had a medical disadvantage, but asked for nothing special. She will be the best nurse one could ever wish for in there time of need. This from Dad. 🙂

• the unit permalink
      December 3, 2015 3:36 pm

That’s “their time of need.” Of course I told her to request the board send her a long form of her License Certificate. 🙂

• December 3, 2015 4:04 pm

Thank you hocus-pocus. You do the same.

December 3, 2015 5:47 pm

My stories of observed abuse of animals… it too long to tell. One vivid in my mind from early ’50’s. Wasn’t unusual for fellows to be out on bikes early surveying the homes of what we thought were the cute girls in the neighborhood. About 8am the master of the house who was a partner in the Ford dealership came out to go to work. A stray puppie was on his porch. He kicked it like a deflagate football across the yard into the street. It looked like a Collie pup to me ( I’m sure a mutt though). I took it home and Mom took us to the vet. Broken leg and internal organ injuries. Vet put it down. Maybe it could have been saved, I don’t know. But Mom knew Dad, who was not a bad man, wouldn’t put up with another dog at our home. That was just the way it was. Never forgotten, nor any of the others that I have no space to tell about. One a cat a neighbor boy slapped in the head with a boat paddle, bloody squash it was. Not good memories, but makes me not surprised of the happenings today. And these were Americans!
    Anyway I know how you feel about Sandy.

4. December 3, 2015 6:11 pm

On the idea of “Muslims Hate Non-Muslims” — I notice that the news media are starting to call this horror at San Bernadino “Terrorism” now … and I wonder what the delay was …. everybody knew it was terrorism from the time they learned about the military gear and the long-guns and the pipe bombs and IEDs being made in the private home …. and now we are hearing all about how the suspect — (Now deceased) — wanted to be a “Good Muslim” — (I heard that on Debra Norvill’s program this evening — and had traveled to Saudi Arabia and pakistan and had reportedly been talking to some unsavory types on social media — Hell yes it was terrorism and in my opinion only idiots would refuse to call it what it is — idiots or cowards — This is not the time to be talking about gun control folks … this is the time to be talking how to make sure Americans have the means with which to protect themselves because …. the bastards are here and they are vicious!

• the unit permalink
      December 3, 2015 7:03 pm

Nah, we got to find out if DiCaprio got raped by a beer…oops a bear.

5. Anonymous permalink
    December 3, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi and hugs to the UNIT, and to you, Steve,,,Hi John,I really do luv your hat,no shit,(BTW, you might want to ask your buddy, chuc what his MOS was, just sayin’,,,, Stolen valor is serious shit) TOTALLY OFF TOPIC, my M O, no? Dafuq?????? (excerpt from the link below)***** Building Community Resilience appears to rest in part on the proposition that lack of financial resources contributes to recruitment of Minnesota Somalis, although the evidence supporting the proposition is thin. The FBI affidavit supporting the April charges demonstrates a fine-grained knowledge of the multifarious financial resources available to Somali Minnesotans. The affidavit reveals that one of the defendants withdrew $5,000 in cash from his federal financial aid debit card in the weeks leading up to his attempted departure to http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/threat-minnesota-men/1070597
    ♥♥♥,Ed

6. December 3, 2015 10:32 pm

Muslims hate non-Muslims. Why is it so hard for the media and libs to understand that other people are bigoted like they are? They refuse to acknowledge that they aren’t the only ones.

December 4, 2015 7:52 pm

I know I getting ahead of myself. But did Tashfeen give a long form allegiance to IS?

8. Edna permalink
    December 4, 2015 8:32 pm

Not sure, Unit but did hear that she got a facebook timeout.

• the unit permalink
      December 4, 2015 9:26 pm

Waiting for all the facts before giving meaningful thoughts. In the meantime CAIR can hump a goat or what appears to be a, i.e. infidel.:)

9. December 5, 2015 7:05 am

Hi Steve, I was reading the Gateway Pundit.
    Evidently, CNN is blaming a Messianic Jew for ‘being in the way’

Thanks for your tweets.
    You must know that I am all conspiracy oriented now b/c of the current political atmosphere.

• December 5, 2015 7:48 am

Ditto on being conspiracy oriented Paulie. I put nothing out of bounds for team Obama. It’s simply stunning how blatant he is now with his Islamic support and how liberals buy into it is perhaps even more stunning.