A little more ugliness brought to you by Islamists

November 24, 2015

Islam is a disgrace to humanity. Islam is ugly. Islam is violent. The followers of Islam, Muslims, are not a race of people. Following Islam will drag your soul to the lowest bowels of hell. Oh, I know that sounds judgmental, but I’m allowed to judge people by their actions whether they be good or evil. Islam is pure evil. Not all Muslims are violent, ugly or evil. The ones who are though, pretty much take up the slack for those who aren’t.

I find the violence, hatred and evil heaped on people who actually try to bring a little joy and loving care to Muslims astonishing.  For example, a couple of 18 year old girls went to Zanzibar to help underprivileged children.  Here is a picture of the young ladies …

2C434D9900000578-0-image-m-58_1442142731524

Nice looking girls huh? Oh but that’s before they went to help some Muslims. The girls were working as volunteer teachers at a Christian nursery school even though they both are Jewish. Both had been told to be aware of appropriate dress codes during Ramadan and were careful to avoid wearing anything which would identify them as Jewish. Well, one day the two young ladies were walking to a restaurant and a couple of Muslim men rode by on motor bikes and threw acid on them.
2C434DAB00000578-0-image-m-62_1442142761079READ THE STORY RIGHT HERE

So, there you have it. Just Muslims doing what Muslims do.

untitled

1. November 24, 2015 10:49 am

I could make an off color (obscene) joke about them and their preoccupation with head — heads — crania — but I shall forego it for the sake of decency …. But to answer your question the last time I say anobody else holding a head was when my Mom used to hold my head whenever I had a sick headache — or maybe a picture in a national travel magazine showing some natives in a remote jungle somewhere .. Yes, I think I have seen those …. But the Religion of Peace and Pieces pretenders seem to have made a moral prerogative out of the practice …. but I am not sure it is something we should all lose our heads over right now … but if we keep on keeping on with the loose borders and the “Empathetic”Immey-Grashion” bull hockey we might find ourselves separated from our top knot one sweet day … right here in good old Amurika — where the Gubmint pertects us frum evey-thang! LOL

2. November 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Disgrace to Humanity says it quite well

• November 24, 2015 2:20 pm

I try not to be offensive young lady, but sometimes I fail. But I do try to call it like I see it.

3. November 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

November 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Ok they want to die for Allahu. Carpet bombing will make them dance like a butterfly and sting’em like a bee.
    Of course dancing is forbidden, so let’em just stand there for the sting part. They can’t even go fly a kite.

5. November 25, 2015 2:03 am

Why the hell should anyone go and help this scum in the first place?

6. November 25, 2015 6:22 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

7. Bighead permalink
    November 25, 2015 2:15 pm

You dumas white people, especially democrats better get into the real world because you are next. It doesn’t matter what color your skin is, if you are any type of Christian who believes in God, they will kill you. Do some research on their sick religion. Get your head out of the sand. Remember your ass hole president is one of them.

• November 26, 2015 8:10 am

Yeah, in reality one doesn’t have to believe in God for an Islamist to kill them. And their so called “religion” is very sick and perverse.

8. Bighead permalink
    November 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Islam is a dogshit religion. It is only fit for camels, goats, pigs and associated livestock.

November 25, 2015 5:36 pm

And Lady Liberty is misappeared. Comment I caught and liked best…
    The Burger King double whopper with cheese was originally designed to be a single whopper with cheese. New history. 🙂

November 25, 2015 10:14 pm