The Rude Pundit and Barack Obama doing a double dutch!

November 19, 2015

Okay, let’s get this straight …

House Republicans have scheduled a vote Thursday on a bill that would have required the Homeland Security, FBI and intelligence chiefs to sign off on every refugee. FBI Director James Comey earlier this year had said there were gaps in the databases that could hamstring background checks on the 10,000 refugees from Syria that Mr. Obama wants to resettle in the U.S. this year.

Obama said he will veto this bill. Obama wants to put our lives and the lives of our families at risk by streamlining the vetting process. He’s willing to gamble with our lives but not his.

Folks, all it takes is for the terrorists to get it right once sneaking into America and many innocent people will die.

We have to get it right 100% of the time in selecting who we’re going to allow into the United States. Every day there are articles pointing to suspicious Middle Eastern men being picked up either in the U.S. or fixing to cross the border into America with phony passports, etc.

Any liberal dumb enough to buy into the bleeding heart “this is not who we are” line of crap deserves what they’ll get from these people who will never assimilate into western culture.

I’m not picking on liberals. Let’s just see what one who represents many thinks about it. I’m going to take some of his twisted crap and highlight it here … this is good stuff:

Via: The Rude Pundit

This is simple: If you say that the United States or your state or your city or your little shithole by the ditch should ban refugees from Syria because ISIS fighters or Islamic terrorists or Sharia-packin’ mules might get into the nation. you are a pussy. Because what you are saying is that you are so afraid of a couple of goatfuckers getting through and blowing themselves up that you would rather cringe in the dark and hide.

It gets better:

So we get the embarrassing spectacle of Republican after Republican (and, let’s be honest, more than a few non-Republicans) trying to act tough and preen for the cameras and the delusional, inbred piglets that make up the GOP base and say that no way, no-how will you allow a Muslim Syrian fleeing the very enemy we’re fighting to come to the land of the fighters. In purely nationalist terms, you are saying that it is better that 10,000 Syrians go back to be killed or radicalized than take the slim chance that a couple of Americans might be harmed.

Rest assured the “couple of Americans” he’s talking about won’t be him and/0r his family. Because this ass-clown won’t allow any “refugees” into his neighborhood.

Let’s continue …

Real men tell orphan children to go fuck themselves back to their homelands to be raped and enslaved. Who’s not a pussy in all this? The Democrats (save a few exceptions) and President Obama, the ones who say, “You know what? It doesn’t take a whole lot of bravery to help people who just want to stay alive.”

And the ass-clown sums it up with …

The Rude Pundit has long been weary of the unspoken belief that Republicans are so much tougher than Democrats, that conservatives are so much braver than liberals. If you’re hiding behind closed doors, cowering with your guns, believing that destruction is just around the corner, you’re the pussy. Those of us who believe that our lives have meaning only in how we interact and help others are the goddamn strong ones.

Now Mr. Rude doesn’t allow comments on his blog which contains nothing but the most bizarre, profane, certified bullshit I’ve ever seen. He’s one of the ‘strong ones’ who can’t stand to be confronted for his nonsense. He’s one of the ‘strong ones’ who has never help a living soul in his pathetic, worthless life. I hope his wife/boy-friend or what ever feels safe with this prick. Oh, that’s right, he’s a “strong one” who won’t allow migrant children into his own neighborhood.

Mr. Rude is too busy fanaticizing about getting a ‘reach-around’ from Obama to actually write something productive.

1. November 19, 2015 10:47 am

Actually I just recently read about all those refugee men we see entering into the countries and the question, which I have not heard answered, where are all the women and children?

It stated that those refugee men have slaughtered their families in the name of Islam…

• November 19, 2015 12:29 pm

I was just listening to Rush a few minutes ago and he said 73% of the “refugees” are military age men. And, their wives (Syrian) wonder why their men left them …

• November 19, 2015 9:38 pm

If the wives are surviving the battle then why would the men need to run

I believe the wives have been killed by the husbands some type of honor killing

• November 20, 2015 8:31 am

That’s because there is no battle in most of the places. But I do have to support your theory of honor killings.

2. November 19, 2015 11:42 am

As a proud pasty-faced American “Pussy” who totally agrees with governors who want to shut the doors on thousands (millions) more refugee invaders from foreign lands I have to say I am not the least bit interested in ending up being dhimmi.

• November 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Amen John. I try not to “attack” another blogger but I couldn’t let Mr. Rude get away with his ridiculous lines of b.s.

• November 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Hey! I agree with YOU!

• November 19, 2015 12:43 pm

What chaps my ass more than anything is folks like Mr. Rude feel that people like you and I who fear for our loved ones because we know there is no way these refugees are being thoroughly vetted and there are a shit-load of terrorists already here are “pussies.” He’ll be the first cowering ‘pussy’ to hide behind someone with a CHL when the SHTF.

• November 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

3. November 19, 2015 12:41 pm

I want to respond to something you wrote. You wrote: “I was just listening to Rush a few minutes ago and he said 73% of the “refugees” are military age men. And, their wives (Syrian) wonder why their men left them?”

I think I know why their men left them: I do not know if this link will work or not but if it doesn’t you can mouse over it and search it and open the source in that fashion:

The article I linked says there is a fatwah that says the men are allowed to engage in sodomy for the sake of the Jihad when they are separated from their women and my opinion is that this might be one of the reasons the men are coming by themselves … they might prefer to take advantage of the fatwah allowing the sodomy — just sayin’ but I am sure there is another explanation. Surely to God there is another explanation!

• November 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Thanks for the link John and it did work. I remember when that story came out. The sodomy they are referring to is … to stretch the old poop-chute so that more explosives can fit. Not trying to be tacky … just the facts. These are some sick s.o.b.s and anything goes.

November 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Wow! Double Dutch huh. A statement not a question.
    What is that though? Urban Dictionary…”Using both a condom and anticonception pills when making babies without making babies. If you’re both too ugly to curse this world with a bilateral product, you should be doing it double dutch.”
    Liberal on life support uses the Dutch Gas Mask…also Urban Dictionary. I don’t know why Dutch get pinned for any of this.
    Dutch Gas Mask…”A Dutch Gas Mask is the act of inserting a rubber hose or similar apparatus into one’s anus while attaching the other end to one’s nose & mouth with an oxygen mask or similar apparatus to enjoy their own odour & gaseous emissions.”
    Dang, if I too descriptive…I just got home from having conservative bladder scope. Not feeling too well, emotive I guess. But exam came out ok. 🙂

• November 19, 2015 2:44 pm

No problem Unit. The “double dutch” is something I’ll have to let one of my drivers explain to you. It is somewhat unsavory and honestly it’s beyond my comprehension. I just thought the title would be kind of eye catching.

• the unit permalink
      November 19, 2015 2:52 pm

I bet I know. The is a blog…”Two Heads are Better Than One.” 🙂

• November 19, 2015 2:56 pm

I love that guy and gal at thabto! Great folks!

5. November 20, 2015 12:36 am

Mr Rude will be hiding behind his wife and kids while shooting at us with his water pistol. PIss on these feel good, kumbaya wankers. We got a caliber for your kind too, Mr. Rude.

Well stated Steve. Drinks on me, Cuban ceegars for those who droolz…..heh.

• November 20, 2015 8:28 am

Ah yes. I know you’re correct. And two thumbs up on the Cubans, though all the good cigar makers left when the commies took Cuba over decades ago. I did buy some Cuban Rounds (Connecticut) and Rock Patel Royal Vintage the other day. Still have about 1/2 box of Acid Roams.
      I hate running low on quality cigars.