courage

November 16, 2015
tags:

The one true weapon we have that seems to escape everyone is courage.

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    November 16, 2015 4:49 pm

I think we maybe expect too much of the average man/woman.
    My point in writing/posting is to encourage a few more over and above the III percenters.
    If nothing else to get them prepared so they can be self-sufficient and stay the hell out of the way when the SHTF!

2. November 16, 2015 4:58 pm

I hope Trump is packing; Remember Bobby Kennedy, I was too young to vote when he was killed.

• the unit permalink
      November 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Dang y’all making me feel old. I gotta remember “feeling” is leftist. I ain’t leanin’ that way!!! 🙂

• November 16, 2015 5:29 pm

H— Unit, I’m 63… So what if you’re -say- 68 or so?

• November 17, 2015 10:01 am

The Unit is slightly older than that X! He’s got young blood, it’s just the container that’s old.

• the unit permalink
      November 16, 2015 5:57 pm

In spite of the connotations we give feelings to liberals, it is important. I am a little past “or so” about half a decade. But haven’t cried “uncle.” 🙂

• November 16, 2015 6:05 pm

So – A decade more perspective than I can claim; meaning you’re even more fed up than I am. Godspeed, Unit.

• the unit permalink
      November 16, 2015 7:17 pm

🙂 Well yes. A decade more and more fed up. Not claiming “uncle.” But recognizing the Serenity Prayer holds true as to what I expect on earth. I do wish to be here when the traitor swings, along with so many others. But that’ll have to be Lord willing. I accept his will and plan and will do so or go so graciously. 13 coils is still my favorite number. 🙂

• November 17, 2015 10:00 am

Amen X! Thanks for the link!