November 16, 2015

well folks, I don’t know what happened to wordpress. but I can’t post anything. let’s see if this will post.

1. November 16, 2015 4:18 pm

It posted! It posted! Please continue with what you were working on because I am itching to read it.

• the unit permalink
      November 16, 2015 5:09 pm

John that’s the latest question at my Doc’s office. Now after several visits of “Do you feel safe at home?” “Do you have anxiety or depression?” You know the questions that will cause denial of gun purchase. Last visit was “Are you itching?” I told him not since I got married the first time. 🙂

• November 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Good one, Unit — LOL

• the unit permalink
      November 16, 2015 6:14 pm

I should have mentioned…that was at dermatologists office. Other questions at primary care.
      Got urology appointment to have selfie made of inside of bladder Thursday. I’ll let y’all know his questions. lol I’ll make a face for the picture.

• November 16, 2015 6:22 pm

You speak of “Primary Care.” Do you go to a VA Medical Center? I go to one and that is where I get my medical care.

• the unit permalink
      November 16, 2015 6:40 pm

No not VA. Was USNR only two years active duty. Still my doc of over 20 years now and an Internist, is called a Primary Care doc. He’s the one referring me for renal and urology.
      And I got one for colon too. He’s a card. Gave me pictures last visit. I used them on my Christmas…oops Seasons Greetings cards that year. :} I didn’t know anyone to send Ramadan Cards to.

2. November 16, 2015 6:11 pm

yep, got it,

3. November 16, 2015 9:40 pm

WP has been playing, so that’s probably what’s been causing your issues. I haven’t used it myself, their new publisher thing, but they say it’s supposed to be better. Time will show! *hugs* https://en.blog.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/new-high-speed-editor/

• November 17, 2015 2:43 pm

I don’t see anything ‘high-speed’ about it. Some of the features I regularly use are missing. Hoping all is good with you and your great family.

• November 18, 2015 12:29 pm

I didn’t know things were missing. I know my husband hates it. But I never use the standard one as I’m still a Windows Live Writer girl. That one is still set at “my” speed, lol.

We’re all good! I’m praying for the same for you and yours, my friend! *hugs* Love you!

• November 18, 2015 1:00 pm