Obama’s Take On Islam

November 14, 2015

I’m tired of blogging. But I’ll link to this …

Via: Breitbart

Matt Drudge Slams Obama for Importing Muslims into the United States

As jihadis murdered more than 100 innocents in Paris, Matt Drudge used his twitter account to focus attention on President Barack Obama’s policy of encouraging Islamic migration into the United States.

Since 2009, Obama has admitted more than 250,000 Muslims each year, via family reunification sought by new Muslim citizens and government invites to Muslims fleeing wars in the chaotic Islamic heartland of the Middle East. In 2013, for example, Obama’s government admitted 280,276 people from Muslim-majority countries where the notion of jihad against non-Muslims is a conventional belief.

But many migrants have brought their belief in jihad into the United States.

Since 2011, more than 100 Muslim immigrants have been charged with jihad-related crimes in the United States, as domestic surveillance has expand to keep pace with jihadist plots. Even the Southern Poverty Law Center, a progressive advocacy group, admits that many Muslim migrants have gotten involved in terrorism.

The Washington Post has acknowledged this large-scale import of terrorism:

U.S. authorities have charged 66 men and women around the country with alleged Islamic State activities. Men outnumber women in those cases by about 5 to 1. The average age of the individuals — some have been charged, others have been convicted — is 25. One is a minor. The FBI says that, in a handful of cases, it has disrupted plots targeting U.S. military or law enforcement personnel.

The Washington Post’s list includes some domestic converts, but the overwhelming majority of names on its list originate from Muslim countries.

Since Obama’s inauguration in 2008, he has established a policy insisting that Islam does not encourage terrorism, despite the widespread acknowledgement by many Muslims that jihad is part of orthodox Islam.

Obama has also repeatedly promised to aid Muslims worldwide. In his 2009 speech in Cairo, for example, he told his huge TV audience — including invited members of the Muslim Brotherhood — that:

I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear. (Applause.) But that same principle must apply to Muslim perceptions of America…

So let there be no doubt: Islam is a part of America. And I believe that America holds within her the truth that regardless of race, religion, or station in life, all of us share common aspirations — to live in peace and security; to get an education and to work with dignity; to love our families, our communities, and our God. These things we share. This is the hope of all humanity.

Since then, he also helped the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Libya, and even in the Hamas-run territory of Gaza. In September 2012, he used a speech at the United Nation’s General Assembly to insist that “the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”

MORE RIGHT HERE

November 14, 2015 11:24 am

I don’t feel much like commenting either. What’s point I wonder? Been asking the government “Where’s the Beef?” for so, too long

2. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    November 14, 2015 11:49 am

Reblogged this on LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar – OH! and commented:
    “I’m tired of blogging.”
    Your (our) enemies will be happy to hear that.
    MATT DRUDGE ‏@DRUDGE FBI Has 1,000 Active ISIS Probes Inside USA…

We lost a huge, huge voice this week. Grumpy Elder died. His website will disappear – I am guessing soon, but all the voices he gave a platform too will go on because they/we must.

Take a break if you must. We all understand, there are times we must get away to keep our sanity, but just remember – our enemies won’t and they are truly, truly, dangerous and insane!

• the unit permalink
      November 14, 2015 12:45 pm

I’m sure he only meant…this morning.
      I saw at your site about Grumpy Opinions passing. And back in July we lost J.D. Longstreet. I’m not sure who’s stepping up to replace those who we lose.
      I’m just a commenter, not a blogger. Most bloggers I visit really not that far behind me in age.
      When they are gone…what I gonna do when they come for me. Like I’ll still be here. lol

• November 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Unit, I’m still around. Rini can’t believe it at times. “You’ve abused your body your entire life and still look like you’re 45!” I just tell her, I’ve got young blood. It’s just in an old container.

• November 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Don’t ever think I’m giving up the fight dear lady. I’m very sad abou grumpy. A quality guy and a patriot. He will be missed.

3. November 14, 2015 11:56 am

We are saddened
    We are worried
    We are confused

Why would the Leaders of our Countries let the unknown in?

Our Spirit shall return to each and everyone of us to pick up the fight once again…

• November 14, 2015 7:25 pm

We need to continue the fight dear lady. Saddened, but not confused. We know who prevails in the end. I’ve read the back of the book.

November 14, 2015 1:42 pm

I was taking out the garbage minutes ago and saw a comment on CNN on the TV. Syrian passports fake. Passport Birthers I guess. lol

November 14, 2015 11:16 pm

I was playing on my instrumental comb… “Obama’s Takes” “How many, yes how many rims does it take to get a rim job from Obama? Hummmm by chrorus …Well drive your own be thrown under bus, which you didn’t drive by yourself, that’s for sure.
    Uh,Hummm.”

6. November 15, 2015 6:54 am

Where is the outrage? Importing terrorists and no one wants to speak up for their very lives and lives of their friends and families? Very easy to get discouraged. For a day or two.