A retraction on this one. I couldn’t find anything to verify the piece.

November 10, 2015

Okay, upon a suggestion by my good friend John I did a little more digging into this story and I haven’t been able to actually confirm the accuracy of it. So, I’ll just say take it for what it’s worth.  I’ll remove the actual “quotes” by the freak-in-chief and leave the rest.

I’ve lived quite a long time and every year I’ve celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ on the Federally designated holiday month of December. This is a U.S. national holiday. A paid day-off, if you will, so that folks can celebrate the birth of the person whose life has brought joy, strength, peace, hope and love to multitudes of millions of people far and above anyone else who has lived.

Barack Obama, a guy (I think) has claimed to be a Christian ever since he campaigned back in 2008. You can read any left-wing rag and every one of them supports vigorously that claim. Kind of weird seeing liberals love him so much, yet hate anything Christian. Also, to use the phrase the left often uses, “there’s no evidence” at all that Barack is a Christian.  There is a mountain of evidence to the contrary though. His words and deeds being the most obvious.

20112711759742797_20

Take a look at any Islamic nation. They are all shit-holes of misery. And now that they’ve succeeded in corrupting their own lands they want to descend on the United States and burn her down.

America doesn’t need or want help from Muslims and we don’t owe them a damn thing except a swift kick in the ass and a door they can leave by. And they can take their Muslim president with them.

Thanks to Bare Naked Islam for the informative picture below

killingmachinekilled270million-vi

1. November 10, 2015 11:18 am

Life would be so much simpler without religion 😦

• November 10, 2015 11:46 am

It’s not that complicated. It is written, “Fear God and keep His commandments. For this is the whole duty of man.”

• the unit permalink
      November 11, 2015 12:04 am

Well l I attribute my several years of muscle and joint pain to the drug statins. My physician says maybe without them I might not be around to complain about it. 🙂

2. November 10, 2015 11:18 am

…and it will always be Christmas to me

November 10, 2015 12:34 pm

OK, I’ll give them every day in December what they like to fondle with their left hand.
    Frankly I try to do that every day of the year. However getting older sometimes I have to skip a day. So for December I’ll buy some Milk of Magnesia. It allows one to honor muslims in about 4 hours.
    P.S. Really honor and do business with one in your hometown. Islamicfinder search at Google located me a muslim barber in my hometown. I’ll make a straight razor shave appointment in December. Sure I will! 🙂

4. November 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Allow me to rewrite one of your sentences a little bit and see if I can give it a little more clarification. The sentence I wish to rewrite is “Muslims are hardworking people who are just looking to live the American Dream like the rest of us.” and I would like to rewrite it to read, “A lot of Muslims seem to me to be hardworking people who are just looking to live the American Dream IN PLACE OF the rest of us.”

5. November 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Reblogged this on Gds44's Blog.

6. Dallas permalink
    November 10, 2015 6:01 pm

This was outed as a fake news story. Check your sources carefully. Not an official Fox News site

• November 10, 2015 6:48 pm

I think you could be right about this Dallas as my good friend John Liming brought it to my attention as well. Generally I check stuff out more thoroughly but this one slipped by. Thanks for pointing it out.

7. November 11, 2015 7:59 am

The piece you have re-written on this story is absolutely great and hits the nail squarely on the head about the encroaching plague. I remember seeing stories about the signs that had been stuck to overpasses on some German highways … signs that read something like, “Your children will worship Allah or die!” — of course we know that these signs were put up only by radicals …. you know … that small percentage of the 1.6 Billion Real Ones …. that small percentage that could easily outstrip the entire population of The United States …. That small percentage that could someday control The United States if we don’t get off the “Politically Correct” bandwagon …. yes, your article strikes a chord of sublime truth and I think people had better start waking up to what is really happening around them …. something that is as slow and subtle as any Biblical beast of the field … something insidious and evil and destructive …. something that could easily burn the entire country to the ground. This is no laughing matter, folks …we had all better pay attention or we might all get swallowed up in the onslaught …. like some EU countries are finding out even as I type.

• November 11, 2015 9:17 am

Right now Germany is in deep do-do. I don’t want the U.S. to end up the same way.

• November 11, 2015 9:40 am

I do not want the U.S. to end up that way either but if we don’t get off the “Politically Correct” shit wagon I believe we stand a very good chance of getting there. Look at Detroit and Minneapolis as the “Seeds” and imagine what could happen if the seed is watered by political correct ignorance.
      Check the following out and try to convince me that this is representative of only a “Few” randomly scattered radicals ….

8. November 15, 2015 12:02 am

Hello.

How could you judge Islam just by the terrorist who did the bad thing to America? Every religion always teach us the good thing. Respecting another religion, doing good thing, have a health lifestyle, that’s what our religion teach us. I’m Indonesian. We are so diverse. We have 6 religions in our country. And we all respect each others. We have a holiday for Christmas, we have holiday for nyepi (hindust), we have holiday for waisak (Buddhist), Chinese holiday (konghucu) and fasting holiday (Islam). We have all together. We learn religion not only in church, mosque, vihara, pura, klenteng. We also learn it at school. Not only religion, we also so diverse in ethnics, we have 800+ languages but we unite as Indonesian with Indonesian language.
    If our small country can respect every single religion, ethnics and race. Why American that every person dream of can’t start it to respect each other by now?
    And FYI I read bible and Al-Quran, no one says that we must kill each other. Because we believe that “if it’s my religion so it’s mine and if that’s you religion so that’s yours” so please don’t keep your mind close, everybody born for peace, not for kill each others.
    Terrorist isn’t Muslim.

• November 15, 2015 10:51 am

Hmmmmm. Thanks for the time you spent blathering crap you obviously know nothing about. I don’t give a rat’s ass if you’re Indonesian. You claim to read the Bible and the Koran (I guess that’s what you are referring to)
      The only thing you wrote that is true is that we’re born for peace. (Actually the Bible says we “are called to peace” but I’m not going to strive over a couple of words.
      I think you and your religion and your diversity would be better served if you address the text of this article. No where do I “judge Islam” by the terrorist who did a “bad thing” to America.
      I judge Islam for what it is. A violent ideology with one goal and that is to conquer the world for a phony God and a perverted prophet. You also might want to protect yourself because I can tell you aren’t Muslim enough and the true followers of Islam are going to cut your head off.
      Not only that but actually you’re a fraud. If things are so wonderful in Indonesia answer why are the Islamists destroying Christian churches there? I’m sick of assholes like you who are full of shit. Here’s a little education for you …

And then address the picture below…

Islam