Confirmed: Barack Obama really is the first gay president!

November 10, 2015

Ol’ Barack just can’t stop making history!  This guy is a history making machine. The first black/white, Muslim/Christian, Kenyan/Hawaiian, dog-eating, married to a tranny, straight/gay … uh oh! Did I write “gay???”  Well, if it walks, quacks and has feathers … we’re pretty sure it’s a duck. If in nearly action you’re supporting and pushing a homosexual agenda, then the odds are good that you’re a boy-bone smoker.

Barack Obama, the first sitting president to make the cover of a gay magazine

1447167107-ocoverlo

You go girl!

1. November 10, 2015 2:00 pm

The post needs no comment. It is very professionally done and I think it speaks for itself.

2. November 10, 2015 2:04 pm

He looks worn out…tired and old

I guess it takes alot out of one to be a puppet on a string 👬

November 10, 2015 5:14 pm

This is good song, but can carry over to the new transgender world order and that of the Down Low Club too. 🙂

4. November 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Well, you know, Barry makes the gaydar beep.

• the unit permalink
      November 11, 2015 12:15 am

Glad I be about deaf. Had to get a Sharp alarm clock with the double external bells on top.
      Luckily I can sleep till nine, being finally retired. I would sleep through a Bodar burp, but mess with me and double trouble. 🙂

• November 11, 2015 1:13 am

LOL Word to the wise, never mess with the sleep of the retired! 😀 Sweet dreams!

• November 11, 2015 9:15 am

LOL!

• the unit permalink
      November 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Vanessence…about my alarm clock. Just for fun as not too busy in retirement. I going to use acrylic paint and do a “black face” on one bell, i.e. likeness of Obama. Pinches of Mortite rope caulk for ears. And on the other paint an old “white privileged” woman, i.e. likeness of guess who? For the second bell I got shed hair from yellow/orange cat I’ve saved for the wig. On the hammer between faces I’ll write with my Calligraphy pen #DumbAsses. Not in cursive though, characters in play already joined. 🙂

• November 13, 2015 2:00 am

That sounds like an epic alarm clock! 😀 Can’t wait to see pics of that, lol.

• the unit permalink
      November 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Seriously, that was just a tongue in cheek comment. Hope they can take a joke.

November 12, 2015 12:47 am

I was just doing some last minute Mom’s Jeanieology and discovered this about Obama’s Irish roots. Surprise no records found.