Donald Trump’s acts of kindness. Obama releases 6,000 convicts to keep federal jobs full and citizens safe.

November 4, 2015

I’ve been reading time and again where liberals and many conservatives rank and rail against Donald Trump. Always pointing out how arrogant and how self-centered he is. He can’t hold a candle to Barack Obama as far as self-importance and arrogance is though. There are some things that you definitely won’t see on the major news outlets. Those are acts of kindness that Mr. Trump has shown towards people who needed a helping hand …

Via: linkis.com

These 5 Acts of Kindness Reveal There’s More to Donald Trump Than Just His Celebrity Persona

GettyImages-483208412-770x330

Since Donald Trump announced he was running for president, he has seen no shortage of the media spotlight.

But one thing that fails to receive coverage: how Trump has touched the lives of others.

READ IT HERE

~~~

I saw a cool article over at Shoebat.com

There are 200,001 reasons to vote for Donald Trump.

capture213-e1446504327972

att00001-2

AND HERE ARE SEVERAL MILLION REASONS

Does anyone think for a second that Obama wants to stop ISIS or al Qaeda if they truly are diving millions of “refugees” into Europe and then the United States? I trow not. This is a global game plan.

ISIS, al Qaeda and ‘climate change’ … right.

~~~

Obama is releasing 6,000 federal prisoners into the  streets of America. He’s ordered federal agencies to not inquire of their criminal background when they receive applications for employment. In reality that make a lot of sense. Federal agencies are already filled with criminals. Why not employ a few thousand more? You know, working for the IRS and the Justice Department enforcing the law on people … well … people like themselves. Nothing like hiring a convicted felon to manage federal projects involving millions of dollars. I mean these folks will be rehabilitated, thinking of embezzling money won’t cross their minds. The 25-30% of the 6,000 who are in the country illegally could be hired to control immigration. What a concept! Obama did say hiring the felons will be good for public safety.

~~~

It’s a crime to expose one’s “private parts” to another person (without permission), especially someone of the opposite sex. Yet Democrats, liberals and gay folks want to do precisely that …

Poor Democrats are getting their asses handed to them in nearly every election, local and otherwise. In Houston the voters soundly rejected the proposal to allow transgender men to use women’s restrooms and vice versa. Democrats and liberals still don’t get it. They just can’t get a grip on the fact that regular people reject the perverse ideology shoved down their throats that “it’s normal to be perverse.” Here’s what the mayor of Houston had to say, Democratic Houston Mayor Annise Parker, who is gay, blamed the rejection by voters on opponents’ “bathroom ordinance” campaign, which she called “fear mongering” and part of an effort to demonize the LGBT community. “This was a calculated campaign by a small, very determined group of right-wing ideologues and the religious right, and they only know how to destroy and not how to build up,” Parker told a crowd of more than 100 people at an election night watch party in downtown Houston.

In contrast to the nonsense spouted by the gay mayor …

The state’s top two elected leaders — Gov. Greg Abbott and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, both Republicans — praised the defeat, with Abbott saying the voters “showed values still matter.”

Patrick, who vaulted to power on the basis of an ardent tea party following, called the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance “liberal nonsense” that voters were right to see as never about equality, saying that was “already the law.” Rather, he said it was only about allowing men to enter women’s restrooms and locker rooms “defying” — in his words — “common sense and common decency.”

Men, keep your asses out of the women’s restrooms, even if in your sick-assed mind you think you’re a woman. Your doodle says otherwise.

HERE

1. November 4, 2015 5:37 am

As a woman…oh excuse me…let me clarify that…as a straight woman…

I will not nor will I ever use a bathroom that a guy who thinks he’s a girl is using

Forgive me for my modesty…💋

• November 4, 2015 6:19 am

As a fiercely straight Texan I’d better not see a guy enter a woman’s restroom even if he identifies with being a woman. The doodle doesn’t lie.

• November 4, 2015 8:13 am

I have to remember that comparison…doodle

• November 4, 2015 6:31 am

You’re up early ma’am!

• November 4, 2015 8:12 am

I’m always up early…I enjoy catching the “worm” 🌞

• November 4, 2015 8:46 am

I don’t view your answer as being “modest” but rather having common sense and a sense of moral turpitude. Your response does, however, reveal your feminist view.

The Constitution gives me a “sphere of privacy” of which I’d say extends to the bathroom…… both public or private……… and, that’s as a matter of due process……

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless and keep you.

2. November 4, 2015 7:58 am

Just when one thinks this regime can’t get more absurd they find a way. One more year? We will never make it.

3. November 4, 2015 8:45 am

Urinals in the Ladies’ Room? Just one room, for men and women together? Public relief in broad daylight as in San Francisco? Moving Forward?

November 4, 2015 1:24 pm

A previous site alerted me how Obama has helped the gun industry. A comment here has inspired me to help the flashlight industry and support Trump. 🙂

5. November 5, 2015 2:36 am

Years ago in college there was guy who kept insisting he was a woman and used the Ladies restroom on way too many occasions. I had just closed the tavern across the street from campus where I worked(that is many good stories from what I put up with and witnessed, eh hem) with two friends. Had a baseball bat and my 44 magnum under the bar for a reason. The bat got used often, the 44, thankfully never but I did pull it several times till the cops arrived. Was a classy place, yes it was.

We walked past the women’s dorms(no co-ed dorms back then especially in Northern Arizona), and heard screaming and several young ladies came running out to us. They were hysterical, a guy was in the ladies restroom in the lobby. The ladies were all in their sleepwear and were soooo pretty or it might have been the 15 plus beers I had while tending bar over a 14 hour shift. $1.00 a pitcher night, imagine the zoo and these were BIG pitchers, not like the tiny one of today, anchor hocking glass, American made, good union stuff, Breaks heads and bones with in fairness. Oh, those ladies were sweet. One became my GF later on. Beautiful red hair, alabaster skin, with freckles, green eyes that slayed me every time I looked into them. She was a true angel. She clung to me like me own shirt and I loved it 🙂 🙂 🙂 Irish lilt when she spoke and just melted me heart into goo every time.

We just went in, caught the pervert, and he had a ‘doodle’, and he was stuffing a tampon up his arse. I believe one might have got kicked up there but no one wanted to look. dragged it outside and beat the tar outta it. We let it run off and then chased it down again and beat it once more for good measure with a warning to NEVER do this again, ever. We took it’s clothes for extra measure, 20 degrees outside with close to a foot of snow on the ground. He kept screaming he was a woman and he shrieked like one. Was fun. Cops were called, we were ‘arrested’, taken out to breakfast by the cops and told by the cops we had done the community a great service. Later found out it dropped out of school three days later as word spread like fire. That was in 1975. Imagine doing that today.

• November 5, 2015 9:20 am

What a great story Patriot! I remember college days well. Never went to class. I was just there for the girls. I know, I was a dog. What can I say? I surely wish I was with you to help administer corrective measures upon the sick one. Good job!

6. November 5, 2015 9:28 am

Going to class and good grades is what KEPT me in school. Was constantly in trouble for pranks, fighting and what we used to call good clean fun. The Dean of Men knew me quite well after his first 6 weeks. Girls??? Of course and NAU had a great girl to boy ratio and working in bars and bowing alleys made meeting ladies easy and mostly fun. I was a terrible flirt but even back then I was always LOYAL, always!!

• November 5, 2015 9:47 am

Ditto here! Heck, in all my married life I never cheated on a girlfriend!

• the unit permalink
      November 5, 2015 1:01 pm

I won’t try to beat or cheat on that “Iine.” There C&H or Patriot USA.
      I will add divorce from first wife wasn’t long after she told me …”I like it when it’s little better.”
      Heck that a long time ago…about time ‘None Dare Call It Treason’ came out. Book a small bit of influence too. 🙂

1. When Voters Who Vote For Republicans Wake Up … | LINES BY LIMING