Stories of the Muslim invasion in Europe

October 28, 2015

The good folks over at Bare Naked Islam are doing some great work making people aware of the massive push by Muslims to take over Europe. I’ll post some of it here and leave a link taking you over to read the horror stories from folks suffering in their own homelands at the hands of Islamic trash. Here we go …

Via: Bare Naked Islam

ATTENTION EU CITIZENS! We want to hear your stories about the escalating danger that the Muslim invasion is causing you and your families (This post will remain at top of this Main page for a week. Scroll down for new posts)

BNI invites women and men in the European Union to post their stories about the Muslim invasion and how it is affecting your lives. NO NAMES will be revealed, just countries. The media will not post your stories, but your warnings must be heard before it’s too late.

Just post your story in the comments section or send them to me at barenakedislam@gmail.com

muslim-men-arriving-munich-train-station-where-women-children-1-e1445802717459

FROM GERMANY:

Submitted on 2015/10/25 at 2:18 am

I was in a LEGIDA (like PEGIDA) anti muslim protest here in Leipzig some weeks ago and a group of rabid pro muslim idiots began to accost us and spit venomous accusations of nazism, racism and Ignorance. I was shocked to see among the idiots some prominent gay activists from Liepzig! Why would someone who stands for gay rights want gay hating muslims in his country? A

An idiot told us that “refugees” were more “cultured” and “educated” than us and most of them were “professionals, doctors, accademics” and “better people than us” .. ¿doctors? ¿accademics? My foot! The streets of Liepzig are full of “cultured muslim proffesionals” lazying around drunk, robing, defecating in parks, poisoning dogs , accosting women, beating elderly people, usurping houses and other “cultural activities” which liberal idiots seem to find so endearing.

As for the rape problem I don’t feel safe anymore, I carry a steel pipe when I go out and muslim men have laughed at me, insulted me and promise to rape me because of this (yes I reported this but police did nothing) I assure you that if one of those filthy apes tries to put a hand on me I will beat him to a pulp… I am half german half icelandic and I have a though viking mindset.

tumblr_nwj165ntLx1uq649bo1_1280-e1445802705891

FROM GERMANY:

Submitted on 2015/10/25 at 4:47 am

This is absolutely true!

I live in Öhringen and we women live in constant fear. I was attacked by a muslim in June near a train station at night. Thank God two men (rather two angels!) heard me and they made the demon run away, unfortunately he was not caught. I should consider myself lucky because that beast “only” drove his dirty nails into my neck but didn’t kill me or rape me (yes the Germany of Merkel one must feel lucky of being only hurt by a muslim).

I work in a hospital as a nurse and many of my female workmates have similar stories, after that horrible episode I was so scared I didn’t want to leave my house. I had nightmares, I carried a wasp spray can in my handbang and a scalpel wraped in paper in my pocket. I was scared to death, now I don’t use the train anymore when I have my night shifts, my good sister now drives me to the hospital when I work at night.

My daughters aren’t allowed to go out without their father and this is a common reality that many, many german families are facing today. This must stop!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE stories from Sweden, France, The Netherlands, and Austria among others

1. October 28, 2015 9:38 am

I know this might not be related to your post about the immigration mess in EU countries but it is a question that has been on my mind lately because so many leftist do-gooders are so quick to call anyone who raises a word of criticism about some of the habits and actions of some of these “My-Grunts” “Isdlamaphobes.” Yes, if we say a word critical of (Ideology deleted for fear of retribution by the purveyors of Peace and Brotherhood), then we are branded as Islamaphobes.

I am sitting here watching all this and listening to all this and wondering, “What would those critical of Hitler’s National Socialism (Nazi-ism) back in the late 30s and early 40s have been called? Naziphobes? I cannot help but wonder also whether or not the events that transpired in Europe between 1938 and 1945 might have been different if more people had been “Naziphobic?”

I am not making comparisons here … but I do have the nagging question pursuing my every weaking moment and I would appreciate some input with someone who can boast a little sanity in these days of socio-economic and political turmoil all around the planet?

• October 28, 2015 9:52 am

The thing that pisses me off the most is when anyone is critical of Islam and Muslims they’re labeled “racist.” Muslim people are not a race any more than Catholics.

• October 28, 2015 11:23 am

What pisses me off the most is when some (nasty word deleted) decides they can take away our freedom of speech and make just talking about something evil a hate crime.

• October 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Amen to that!

2. October 28, 2015 10:18 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

October 28, 2015 12:49 pm

I imagine one day there will be a renewal of TV’s “Death Valley Days.” The old series you know that ended with…”it happened that way, movin’ West.”

4. October 28, 2015 3:20 pm

It is not often that a country can see into the future and look at what can become of it. We have that opportunity with watching Europe go down the drain. Heads up folks, coming our way.

October 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Sort of a up is really down, and down is really up thingy. Fixing it so we have to fight them over here, instead of over there. A reversal of some years ago argument.

6. October 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Scary. Is the German govt still allowing these creeps to keep coming into Germany?

• October 30, 2015 6:13 am

Yes. And my understanding is that Germans are being kicked out of their apartments to make room for “refugees.” One four star hotel was suddenly shut down, all the employees, maids, cooks, counter clerks, etc. were terminated with no warning … to convert the place into quarters for the Muslims.

• October 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Unbelievable!!

1. boudicabpi2015
  2. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 28, 2015 | Boudica2015
  3. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 28, 2015 | Boudica BPI Weblog
  4. More Than Meets The Eye I Am Afraid — | Lines By Liming
  5. Obama Speaks Of Widows And Orphans Fleeing Oppression And War! | Lines By Liming