Should the United States take in more Muslims? Hillary and Jeb think so. What say you?

October 25, 2015
tags: ,

Pictured below should be enough reason to vote for Donald Trump. Or do we want Hillary or Jeb Bush to multiply this plague in the United States. Christians and anyone who believe in religious freedom really need to think about what’s happening. Christians are being systematically wiped out across the globe by Muslims and they are eager to continue the killing here in the U.S.

Thanks to D.C. Clothesline

Muslim prayers take over Los Angeles …

Los Angeles

la

New York City

nyc

Washington D.C.

20130205_muslims_pray_capitol_large1

Moscow

moscow-muslims-800x450

Paris

Muslims praying, Elise Vincent, Comment

Rome

muslim-prayers-rome

1. October 25, 2015 9:43 am

I don’t know about you…but I have had enough

🍂 Enjoy Your Sunday 🍂

• October 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Oh, you know about me hocuspocus13! I’ve had more than enough! Enjoy your Sunday!

October 25, 2015 12:09 pm

I be thinking up a new word SCOTUS will accept the definition of which will reflect my intention. Really old words suffice. Y’all know them. They apply very well to liberals (civilians and members of both parties) and SCOTUS 🙂

3. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Wellllllll – we happen to be working on similar themes this morning. Mine to be finished later as I watched videos for hours last night and just waking.

But in answer to your question – this is one of the videos I will be using.

• October 25, 2015 3:29 pm

I like that guy … tells it like it is. Sweden is finished. I saw another video the other day, some Swede (regular guy) was talking about the same stuff. It’s sad, but not as sad as it will be when America goes down. Like the saying over at the Canada Free Press says … Without America there is no free world.

4. October 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Oh I am totally in favor of taking in more Muslims. I think we need all the Muslims we can get. Let’s see …. we have 350 million American citizens right now …. there are 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world …. Since we are all on this kick to “Equalize” our Socio-Ethnic balance we definitely need to have our Muslim population reach the 350 million mark and while it is happening we need to be reading, memorizing, absorbing and teaching the information found in the following —–

• the unit permalink
      October 25, 2015 1:13 pm

How does this fit in with Chamber of Commerce plans.? Well in the 50’s my high school friend’s family had the first Cozy Kitten cat food factory. In the sixties a customer complaint that a penis was found in the can. Worker had fallen in the mixer. Hey, good idea. Then with BP mess and decreased production of seafood, what can you fill the cans with? Soylent Green beginning with Cozy Kitten. But who goes in? lol

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 25, 2015 2:00 pm

I used your link John. Thank you!

5. October 25, 2015 3:25 pm

You know what else we need to do? We need to pay attention to some of the reality reporting that is going on with such sites as Brietbart. Here is an example of something that needs to be known and understood because if we are not careful this will be us here in The United States —- http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/25/german-warning-salafists-recruiting-migrants-asylum-shelters/

October 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Can’t this be banned because of methane analysis measurements? Surely all it would take is a pen, a phone, and a sniff. An act of Congress would be vetoed.

October 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Forgive OT, can’t help myself.
    I just read a most interesting article at IJR. Glen Doherty’s mom, Barbara, supports Hillary.
    About the hearing…
    “They’re looking at the wrong place. If you read carefully what was going on, many people made many mistakes, which is normal in confusion. After a few days, the facts were out, and they’re really chasing the wrong person.”
    “They’re hoping to defeat her and it’s not going to work,” she insists.
    Ok, come judgement day them, and me, won’t be grilled by a Congressional Select Committee, of do nothings. But I’d like to see accountability and justice done in my earthly lifetime. Come judgement day I’ll be a few rows back on the Coo row behind the Cli row and likely will miss the trial and conviction. 🙂

October 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Next coming naming and renaming towns and cities influenced by Muslims, how about Muddhamid D.C.? Obama said we been blessed by Muslim influence since the founding. I today looked up names of towns, cities, communities, unincorporated villages so far named after foreign likewise cities and cultures…many, many. So far not a lot of Muslim. Perhaps Macedonia and Lebanon. Even then…?
    A verse in the Marine Corpse Hymn is enough recognition for me. Corpse, sure Obama! 🙂

9. October 28, 2015 10:22 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

10. November 9, 2015 11:50 pm

No, no, a thousand times NO.

1. Who needs a crystal ball? None who have eyes to see. | LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar – OH!
  2. boudicabpi2015