Hillary Clinton is Shit

October 23, 2015

After Hillary’s “performance” yesterday, which was a complete and utter joke I ran across this little video. Okay, perhaps, maybe, who knows … there was nothing “illegal” done by Mrs. Clinton or Barack Obama. However they are some of the most despicable, disgusting, corrupt, power-hungry people on the planet. Listen to the mother of one of the Americans killed in Benghazi on 9/11/2012 … and team Obama covered it up to bolster his re-election. Hillary said she went home that night … alone (rrriiggghtt) and Barack was no where to be found. We still don’t know where he was or what he was doing. I think he was smoking a little crack and was too high to be available. He’s shit. Hillary is shit. Democrats and liberals who support them are s h i t.

The pain and anger in this woman’s voice is beyond my comprehension. I’ve never lost a son. It makes me sick the lies upon lies we have to suffer, let alone what this woman has suffered at the hands, or foul mouths of Obama and Hillary.

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Added that video to my post Steve. That was a year ago and I am sure she is any less heartbroken, or one bit less angry.

And you may not have seen this – White House Had Originally Intended to Blame Benghazi on a Different Video – http://moonbattery.com/?p=64371

• October 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Thanks for the link Lady Raven. Yeah, they had some back-ups. After Hillary’s lie session the uncle of one of the murdered Americans went on Hannity and said she is a “serial liar.”

2. October 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Craptacular shits. I agree 100%.

*hugs*

3. October 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Hillary was too involved with dear friend Sidney get him connected to make money that she never thought about or contacted Ambassador Stevens to return his numerous requests his begging for help

Has anyone checked old Hill’s Clinton Foundation bank acct around that time to see if big money deposits were being made?

That’s where old Hill’s mind was at foreign$$$$

How could anyone depend on her to run USA

I was so disappointed at the American Women who were cheering her on today at a rally…they lack morals

• October 24, 2015 9:08 am

What is the most “disturbing” or “troubling” (isn’t that the way these people talk?) is the fact that everyone in the government knows she sold out the U.S. time and again for $ to the Clinton Foundation. Yet, she’s covered her ass so well (among others covering for her) that only the pattern of her behavior can convict her. If women are voting for her thinking for a second that Hillary is a champion of women’s causes … especially after a life time of covering for her husband, then women in general are more ignorant than the black community who voted 99% for Obama because of his blackness. And what did the black community get out of it? A swift kick to the cods.

October 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Thanks for the Hillary non de plume, téléphone and serveur (Shit for pen name and password for other systems), not a pseudonym, just real . Instead of typing the long Hillary Rodham Clinton; Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation every time. now you know who I mean and if I use it for others associated with the Shit, it still a backed up sewage problem and full of it. 🙂
    P.S. that little weekend football prediction game I in (no money betted, just for fun). It my relief valve. There only eight in it, one (gal) from Los Angeles, one (guy) from Chicago, one (guy) from New York (and Miami, a commercial pilot), another (gun rights guy) from somewhere in FL, a guy from PA, mother and daughter (gals, to be fair) from Australia (they just get up at whatever hours they must to follow our games). And me.
    Me and L.A gal and Chicago guy picked the winner last night. Other games start from London Sunday morning…wish me luck…just kidding. Really could care less. 🙂 I say, but I then follow to see who wins.

• October 24, 2015 9:10 am

The drivers working with me all have these football pots and “parlays” going. It’s a big deal here in Texas. No real big betters, but I suppose it’s fun. Personally, I don’t watch television at all … no news, sports, entertainment t.v. … nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch, and I have a couple of televisions. To me, just a waste of time. Just me.

• the unit permalink
      October 24, 2015 9:28 am

Some in my gang of eight study stats, injuries, coaches errors and etc. to make their choices. I don’t, just pickem’. And I don’t sit and watch play by play. I check the online scoreboards from time to time to see how my picks are doing. Those who do study and follow closely are a few correct picks better than me, but I not far behind.
      And news comes from about 4 blogs, this being one, as when I go to MSM sites my laptop takes forever to load and then really freezes and scrolling hardly will work. Same for mega blogs.
      So I get what I get. Had one local computer tech tune up laptop and signed up for Avast cleaning subscription. Nothing helps much or for long. Not spending anymore money for service.

• October 24, 2015 9:58 am

I finally got sick and tired of slow action on my home computer. I mean for years I had ATT DSL and it got slower through the years. I was paying about $50 a month for barely 1.3 Mgbts … I upgraded this week and holy moly, talk about fast! Well over 50+ to 70+ Mgbts … cost $110 a month. I’m very satisfied though a new, more powerful computer is on the horizon. My little Dell E6400 is a bit outdated for the internet service I have now. Rini has a Dell E6500 but I think she’ll get the new computer. Gotta keep the girls happy.

5. October 24, 2015 1:02 am

Her own email aa released last night at the hearings show without a doubt that she (and all of them) knew the video narrative was a huge lie that they made up from the beginning to cover Obama’s behind before the election. Doesn’t that make her last testimony perjury? But wait. She, like Obama are above the laws that the rest of us. And the lame stream media spew B.S. about how she put the committee in their place and dominated the testimony. And thousands continue to support and worship her. It makes me want to have projectile vomiting.

• October 24, 2015 9:13 am

Hey bettyjo! Good to ‘see’ you and I hope you’re doing okay. Yeah, I’ve got some stuff I’m thinking of posting that has to deal with exactly what you brought up. The problem is … we already knew she, Obama and the entire crew was lying. It’s like it’s old news now, so just move a long. What chaps my a$$ is where is the concern for the victims and their families? Is doesn’t exist.

• October 24, 2015 4:00 pm

The new paradigm in the American Political Arena is for some high-ranking personality to stand in front of a TV camera and tell The American People how sorry they are the tragedy happened and to offer their “Sincerest Condolences” and that is the end of the matter as far as the government is concerned. I have seen it happen time and again, haven’t you? I know it is hard to admit, but that’s the way it is.

6. October 24, 2015 1:58 am

A turd is POS by either end. That she and obamanazi are not in chains breaking up rocks in Leavenworth is a tragedy. That said, it will be nothing compared to the tragedy if this POS is ‘fixed’ into being the next POTUS and our kids are left scratching their collective arses. After the multicolored POS in the blackhouse currently, what could go wrong???

• October 24, 2015 9:14 am

Well the turd polishing is going full steam ahead as long as Hillary is around.

• October 24, 2015 3:58 pm

If “Money” wants it then it is going to happen because “Money” controls everything in American Politics. If you don’t believe that show me a poor person in a government office and I will repent sorely and sincerely.

October 24, 2015 12:38 pm

I in relief valve mode for weekend, but couldn’t resist this headline.
    Worse than driving while DUI or while texting…

• the unit permalink
      October 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Come on somebody. Confirm you saw that headline. Not even brain dead liberal @ Mother Jones can let that wording in the headline remain online long. “Driving While Black Has Actually Gotten More Dangerous in the Last 15 Years.” Wait until tomorrow and maybe you’ll be purple and not so dangerous?
      OK, I realize the SCOTUS has ruled on a new law they proclaimed to be so without Constitutional authority, that definitions of words don’t mean as much as the what we (SCOTUS) declare was the intention. I declare you know what intention my intention is in. That paraphrasing old song about what condition my condition is in. 🙂

• October 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Another joke played on the American people, with Hillary in the waiting.

8. October 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

9. October 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Dear Steve: —– I hope you are talking about getting 70 GIGABYTES ((GB) for your $110 a month instead of 70 Megabytes (MB) because I get 13 Gigabytes a month for $80 and it is super fast too but it all works on wireless bandwidth …. not a wire in the house for the computer! E-mail me and I will tell you who supplies this to me.

• October 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Here is what I have …

down arrow Download :: 60.7 Mbps 7.6 MB/s

gradientgradient My Speed :: 60.7 Mbps
      gradientgradient 3% faster than my average Dallas, TX US US 58.7 Mbps
      gradientgradient 1254% faster than my host average 4.5 Mbps
      gradientgradient 104% faster than the US average 29.7 Mbps
      gradientgradientTMN 195% faster than Index Speed 20.6 Mbps

So, I don’t know all the technical stuff … I just know I’m happy enough with it.

• October 24, 2015 4:12 pm

You are talking about your upload speeds and your download speeds here. Do you have a data cap on your plan that you know of? If you are hooked up on a wired service that comes as part of a package with your television and/or your telephone you may have a cap of somewhere in the neighborhood of 250 GB which is enough to stream movies. If you are on a wireless hookup like I am then you probably have a very limited data cap and if that is the case you have to be careful not to go over your allowed data each month or you could get socked with some hefty overage charges. I am just trying to be a friend and look out for you.

• October 24, 2015 4:31 pm

I have no data cap. I don’t have a home telephone or cable television. I use ROKU for my television though I haven’t watched tv for 9 years.

• October 24, 2015 4:18 pm

testmy.net will tell you what your internet speed is. Just test the download speed which really is all you need.

• October 24, 2015 4:22 pm

You need to know if you have a band width cap so that you don’t use more than you are supposed to and get a big bill for overages at the end of your billing cycle. Tell me your supplier and I will look it up.

• October 24, 2015 4:36 pm

ATT. U-verse … without the tv and home phone bundling. ATT Gigapower plan.

• October 24, 2015 8:24 pm

It looks like all the ATT U-Verse plans in your area have a 250 GB monthly cap which is one helluva lot of bandwidth. I couldn’t burn through 250GB if I ran movies all day so you seem to have plenty of bandwidth and that is a good thing. If you don’t do an outrageous amount of video streaming you should be o.k. with that plan.

If you are concerned about your usage then I suggest you might want to install a bandwidth usage meter on your monitor. The one I use is: “Net Meter” and I think it is very accurate and it only cost me $25 for a one time permanent installation that I have had for at least three years now.

• the unit permalink
      October 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Following this with interest. You may have seen my computer complaint/problem as to speed prior. It got C&H and I conversing on it. I guess I can check with provider what I got.
      Thing is. Six or plus/minus years ago I signed up for high speed cable internet, dropping ATT DSL. Was fine until recently. There was no segmented plan to purchase speed options. Then not long ago, started having this speed problem of slow display, waiting for ads to load before being able to read site and scroll hardly working. Really a freeze.
      Got email then telling me of different speed plans I can purchase. I don’t know about gigs or megs, bytes or other. I can’t even tell you what I pay for what until my next bill comes.
      I did surpass something last month and cable said they wouldn’t charge me as was the first time I surpassed whatever it was. Then for first time daughter (our specialist) put wifi on password. I would not have known where to start.
      Seems newest neighbor’s house recently built may be close enough that someone there can tune in my wifi, maybe 100 feet away, Before nearest house was 300 feet away and all these years never had this happen. Cable guy had said no one was close enough to use my connection (that before my new neighbor, “Camp of the Saints.”) 🙂

• October 24, 2015 8:17 pm

You need to make sure your wifi connection has a password to protect it because anyone within a few hundred feet of you can grab your unprotected wifi and use it. You need to protect your wifi with a password.

Check with your internet supplier and ask them how many gigabytes you are allowed to use during each billing period and if you feel like you will use more than you might want to consideqr buying a larger plan.

While we are on the subject of ads appearing and disturbing you, maybe you should consider putting an adbock program onto the browser you are using.

Do you know which browser you are using? Is it Internet 10, Opera 30, Chrome? — something other than those?

• the unit permalink
      October 24, 2015 8:49 pm

Thanks John. Yes daughter was successful setting up password. This laptop has Microsoft Edge browser as I took up the offer of free Windows 10, overriding 8.1. Wish I still had 7. I took it because I didn’t like 8.1 that came on with just a few months old laptop, but I dislike 10 even more. lol

• October 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Windows 10 is still in development and there are some reported bugs but I think they will work them out as time goes by. In the meantime you can go back to Windows 7 if you want to:

I did this myself and I understand that my windows 7 will be good for at least 5 more years and when that time is up I might change operating systems altogether to LINUX.

• the unit permalink
      October 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Interesting John. The first sentence there says revert back in the first month after installing 10. I after that. Then down further says I can still do it. However I just paid Avast for a cleaning so I think my possibilities are no longer there. I’ll hang in with what I’ve got for this dance I guess. 🙂

October 24, 2015 6:37 pm

I just noticed Ms. Smith’s table sign. Looks like Obama’s Clock Boy was already on the job.

1. “Hillary for President 2016” OWNS Benghazi | LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar – OH!
  2. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 24, 2015 | boudicabpi2015