Why I Absolutely Loathe The Entire Bush Family

October 21, 2015

Jeb Bush …

“As it relates to my brother, there’s one thing I know for sure: He kept us safe. I don’t know if you remember, Donald — you remember the rubble? You remember the firefighter with his arms around him? He sent a clear signal that the United States would be strong and fight Islamic terrorism, and he did keep us safe.”

More than 6,800 U.S. service members have also died in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, which were started during Bush’s administration.

That’s about 10,000 innocent Americans … Jeb, STFU!

powerful-photos-10
~~~

du-lich-den-den-cac-noi-xay-1425962507-xSBc30-1024x576

~~~

ny2-1024x852

~~~

I swear to gawd, I’ll vote for Hillary before I vote for any Bush.

1. October 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Yeah — me too!

October 21, 2015 12:41 pm

I haven’t felt much like being my old commenting self. Just learned yesterday I got to have a endoscopic exam up to my kidneys to see if lab results may be caused from something below kidneys. You know what hole that goes through. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Well, that could be fun as nobody has fooled with my Ding-A-Ling in the 21st Century (See Chuck Berry). Not scheduled yet either, maybe never, we’ll see!
    Anyway not jumping off the trailer here concerning how C&H looks at things, i.e. Bush at ranch whole month of August before 9-11. But as @ AT article yesterday, Trump sort of predicted it in his book, 19 months prior while Clinton still in office. It’s interesting and Thomas Lifson is about the only one there I think has a clue… usually. Of course there are new ones I haven’t followed for long. P.S. As to the guys in midair, I saw a site that showed the splotches on the pavement. Think if you in south and stepped on a roach. P.S.S. Where is Lorra B?
    In case you missed it…http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/19_months_before_911_trump_warned_of_terror_attack_on_major_city.html

• October 21, 2015 1:04 pm

I haven’t seen or heard from Lorra B. for a while now. I think since her little vacation leave. Bummer. I’ve visited her site a few times but it’s stuck on a post from a while back. Hope she shows up soon.
      Yeah, I hate the doodle exams.

• the unit permalink
      October 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Yeah. We know how over time people, blogs, and commentators just disappear. I’ll probably do the same when my time comes. I’ve seen the old western movies of people buried in shallow graves while moving west. We’ve buried a horse, goat, several dogs on our property over the years, not shallow though. I know I’ll be taken care of, wife and daughter both know how to use post hole digger and shovel ready jobs. ๐Ÿ™‚

• the unit permalink
      October 22, 2015 12:15 am

Yeah she announced in advance her two week vacation I think first two weeks in August. Then came back with post. Then now since Sept 4 nothing. I think something happened here I’m afraid. Don’t mean sinister occurrence, but something. Illness perhaps, it’s one day at a time for all of us. Will hope for the best for her and see her back. Similar thing happened with Sara Roman @ USA American Freedom. April 28, 2012 said taking a few days off, but then never came back. Who knows. Only the shadow I guess.

3. October 21, 2015 1:20 pm

No More Bushs
    No More Clintons

Now that’s out of the way…

How are you Gentlemen doing today?
    Beautiful day here on the East Coast of USA

Smile…life is good and we have a “Trump Card” ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

• October 21, 2015 1:24 pm

This Texan is doing good enough. Just working right along … singing song! Ft. Worth weather is great! Actually expecting some rain tomorrow through the weekend! Lovin’ life! Great friends!

• the unit permalink
      October 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Yes hocuspocus13, I be fine as well. Just hoping Trump doesn’t do the Perot Clunk Dance and pull out of the process. This being well in Northwest Florida, L.A., lower Alabama. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. October 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Great post and deep thoughts that go so much deeper than any post hole digger can dig.
    Biden bails out and pretty much gives the commie party nomination to the used ‘coaster’ Clinton.

Will Trump card win over dealing from the bottom of the deck from both leftards and cuckservatives??? Time will tell.

5. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 22, 2015 11:17 am

A little weird w/wordpress this morning?
    Two posts done by Eatgrueldog this morning – into my RSS feed – now disappeared.
    Two from you Steve – yesterdays need a break post and this morning’s – Hillary getting her but kicked post.
    Did you take those two posts down? Am getting a 404 can’t be found message.

• October 23, 2015 8:50 am

I took them down Lady R. Having problems with the Internet at work. Right now I’m using my iPad and a hotspot.

October 22, 2015 11:49 am

Attention all who read here!!!
    You know what to expect to come from the hearings.
    So…
    Breaking news, not CNN.
    Police Officer photographed beating Unarmed Black Man while another Police Officer stands by.

7. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Reblogged this on LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar – OH!.

8. October 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

9. October 23, 2015 6:45 am

I won’t vote for a Bush, but I won’t vote for Hillary either! If it comes down to those two we have totally lost the country! I will stay home if those are my only choices! God bless you Steve!!!!!

10. zero jr permalink
    October 23, 2015 12:09 pm

what a cheap way to sink low for a plug for shrillary,that,s 1 way obongo won and you probably voted for him too

• October 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Are you a freaking moron??? A plug for “shillary???” is that the way you read this? Stay the hell off this blog you dumb pile of ass.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 22, 2015 | boudicabpi2015