A Cartel Kind Of Halloween

October 20, 2015

Lady Raven hit it out of the park with this one!

LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar - OH!

Remember Halloween costumes like the Lone Ranger and Tonto and Elvis, or pirates and skeletons, and the ghostly white sheet with two holes for eyes, or black cats and ballerinas and fairy’s?  Today one’s imagination and money are all that limit costumes.  In searching trends for kids, eBay listed for the month of September the ten top sellers as: Mario and Luigi, Star Wars, Batman, Frozen, Witch, Minion, Spider-Man, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Minnie and Mickey Mouse, and Power Rangers.  Mostly innoxious enough heroes.

Not so harmless, to me, are masks being sold in Mexico and the United States that “resembles the man who for years trafficked cocaine to the United States, shipped methamphetamines to Canada and distributed ecstasy to as far off as Europe.”  The “world’s most powerful drug trafficker” according to the U.S. Treasury.  The drug lord: Joaquín Guzmán, known as “El Chapo.”

Not trending by any definition…

View original post 150 more words

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 20, 2015 3:03 pm

Thank you Steve. Now would someone just tell me why this movie is not in all the major theaters?!?
    Who (as in our own tyrannical government) would not want this seen by the public?!?

• October 20, 2015 3:06 pm

I hadn’t even heard of the movie until you posted this! I’ve got to find it. I’ll be checking in just a few minutes.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Good. Good-good. I posted a link to the movie website.

• October 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Hmmmmm … I can’t find it at all right now. Cinamark or Hollywood Theaters don’t have it yet. I’ll do some more looking around Ft. Worth.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 20, 2015 3:41 pm

On their website it shows one theater in Dallas I believe it was. Maybe F.W. Like many of the rest listed they all look like very small theaters. No Miramax, Regal, Edwards, UA or ANY of the biggies.
      Something else I found interesting, if you go to the link provided, you will see probably at least 50 “reviews” – and those are from the big publications/papers, etc.
      Still – it isn’t making it to the big theaters.
      Someone doesn’t want us seeing it.

• October 20, 2015 3:47 pm

I checked my iPad out and it’s available on iTunes. I’ll buy it and watch it on the device.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Good. Then let us know……

2. October 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Hello…my dear…just wishing you a good evening

As I read the News…over my 3rd cup of coffee…I think it’s Vodka time 🍸🍸

• October 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Ah yes! Fixin’ to head home soon. Just waiting on a couple of trucks to get in!

3. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 20, 2015 4:07 pm

Pardon my French but no shit sherlock! I think the time is coming we will just skip the coffee and go directly to something stronger.

• October 20, 2015 4:49 pm

I drink coffee only at work. I’ve got two or three coffee makers at home and I don’t use them!

4. November 7, 2015 11:55 am

Shaddy stock brokers will try to sell speculatyive stocks to clients
    who have expressed preference in invbesting in low-risk,
    steady growth stocks that hawve less risk of sustaining capital loss.
    The creation died a sudden death, its principles by no means realized, and through all those time
    individuals reproduced documents manually using longhand.
    While the beeswax is melting, melt the soap in thee vinegar and
    water.