The Rude Pundit’s Take On Hillary’s Debate Performance

October 19, 2015

Over at the American Liberal Times I noticed that John provided a link to a cite called The Rude Pundit. Now folks, I’ll concede the fact that this guy is certainly “rude” but a “pundit?”  I trow not. I’m not trying to be rude, Mr. Pundit, but your oars aren’t hitting the water. I’m going to go over Mr. Rude’s classy take on the Democrat Debate the other day. Here we go …

See, after nearly three decades in the public spotlight, a good chunk of that spent in the cross-hairs of every scandal gun Republicans could load, nothing you can throw at Hillary Clinton is gonna dent her.

Typical liberal. The Republicans created the scandals Ol’ Hillary has been dragging around for decades. Hell, the Clintons are so damned greedy they boosted $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left the White House. You can take the trash out of the trailer-park but you can never remove the trailer park from the trash. Just low-life people in fancy clothes. HERE is a short list of some of the genuine scandals Bill and Hillary have been involved in and the list is far from comprehensive. Let’s take Mrs. Clinton’s time as Secretary of State. One has to be a complete moron not to know Hillary sold favors to foreign nations. The facilitating of Russia securing 1/5 of the uranium production in America netted the Clinton Foundation tens of millions of dollars and a cozy speaking fee $500,000 for ol’ Bill … you know … a little spending cash. Oh I know there’s “no evidence” of actual wrong doing I suppose. Folks the evidence is the genuine pattern of whenever a payment was made to the Clinton Foundation the person or country benefitted via Hillary’s position as Secretary of State. She speaks of being a champion of women’s rights all the while taking millions of dollars from the good folks in Saudi Arabia. CLICK HERE to enhance your knowledge about how women are treated in Saudi Arabia.  According to the Rude Pundit Hillary “tore shit up” when women’s health issues came up during the debate. Hmmm … the drivel that proceeded from the mouth of Hillary was a continuation of her phoniness.

One of the best descriptions of Hillary by Mr. Rude is that she looked “genuinely presidential.”  You get no argument out of me for sure.

rs_634x1024-140410153841-634_clinton_cm_41014

Here is some real funny stuff The Rude Pundit wrote with vigor while wrangling his head up Hillary’s ass …
“… she has finally evolved into the perfect political animal, fearless, polished, prepared, relaxed, self-possessed.”  and here is some really good sh#t …

“Do you think that Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz or any of the other Republicans would have a flea fart’s chance in a hurricane against her? And what do you wanna bet that Trey Gowdy is trying to come up with a way to stop her testimony before his worthless Benghazi committee?”

Obviously Mr. Rude has never seen Mr. Trey Gowdy in action. I believe if Gowdy isn’t a phony like most of the other Republicans that he will tear Mrs. Clinton a new ass when she testifies before the investigative committee.

Folks, the Democrat “debate” was nothing more than a soft-ball interview for all of the candidates. You know, the “party of diversity.” The party of the down-trodden and poor. Speaking of ‘diverstiy’ why are all the Democrat candidates rich white men except one who is a rich old white female. Correct me if I’m misguided here but I fail to see ‘diversity’ in the Democrat presidential candidates.

Taking a look at the choices given us by the Republicans … A black doctor. A white woman. An Indian American. A billionaire. Military veterans. An Hispanic (Cuban). A Harvard and Princeton-educated attorney.  An Evangelical Christian. Senators. Governors to point out a few. HERE

Mr. Rude, the Republican field of candidates is packed with talent. The one notable thing missing is the long list of baggage, scandals and corruption which is the essence of Hillary Clinton’s life-time of accomplishments.

It’s laughable that the freaks in the Democrat line up keep talking about providing free health care for everyone. I have to scratch my head on that one. Isn’t everyone by law supposed to have “affordable health care?”  And what’s the deal with income inequality? Are they trying to tell us that the Democrats haven’t fixed that seeing they have been in charge for the last seven years. Bernie Sanders stated that 51% of young blacks are unemployed. What’s up with that? Geez, we have a black president and the rich got richer and the poor got poorer. The Rude Pundit wrote  “While the Republican debate stage was given over to petty personality conflicts, dick size comparisons, and whatever the fuck Donald Trump or Ben Carson just mouth-farted, in Las Vegas, at this debate, the focus was almost entirely on issues.”

Let’s see, “the focus was almost entirely on issues.” Issues. Here’s ‘the issues’ addressed and driveled about by the ass-clown Democrats …  income inequality, free health-care, and climate change. No, the Democrats didn’t have to have any “dick-size comparisons.” They all knew that Hillary’s is far bigger than the other’s.  Folks, their “issues” are not relevant at all to the vast majority of Americans. The first two issues (income inequality and health-care) has been dealt with for the last seven years and like everything with Democrats did nothing to help America and Americans.

As of July 2015 here are the most important “issues” Americans are concerned with …

Economy and jobs

Terrorism

Illegal immigration

Foreign policy

Other (vol.)

Unsure

~~~ HERE

How far out of touch does that tell you The Rude Pundit, Hillary and the other Democrats are with the interests of the American people? Income inequality isn’t even a blip on the radar. Health care is supposed to be fixed. Climate change barely made one poll. Why aren’t they talking about terrorism? Illegal immigration? National defense? The economy? Why didn’t Anderson Cooper ask the folks if they would be willing to work with Republicans should one of them win the election, like Republicans are always asked will they work with the Democrats?

The Rude Pundit is a typical liberal who because of a limited ability to articulate intelligently has taken rudeness as his modus operandi in transferring his vast amount mindless drivel. Anyway you can click here to view Mr. Rude’s site.

October 15, 2015 6:03 pm

I’ll just take your description of Mr. Rude. It was complete enough. I didn’t watch the Demo Debate either. Too bad anybody did. Enough is a word that still means what it meant to me.

2. October 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Feel a bit lighter? Bravo ✌

• October 16, 2015 6:21 am

Yeah, somewhat hocuspocus13. I needed something to counteract this ridiculous medication my doctor put me on. Causes me to black out occasionally which is a bummer while driving. Writing this piece was great therapy for me. 😉

3. October 16, 2015 6:09 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

4. fecalviability permalink
    October 16, 2015 8:08 am

I hate to increase your comment count by 33%, but claiming a scandal then immediately saying, “oh I know there’s “no evidence” of wrongdoing I suppose” undermines your argument.

Two more things:

You claim the democrats didn’t talk about issues, only health care, income inequality and climate change. Then you post a poll that shows the economy and health care as the two top issues. Is income inequality not an economic issue? One of the most contentious issues right now is guns. Not specifically cited in the polls, so they don’t matter? Here’s a tip: when a poll presents nine questions that add up to 100%, those were the only questions asked. It’s a ranking of a predetermined set of issues. Your understanding of this reminds me of Jason Chaffetz’s understanding of charts. And climate change is a major issue on both sides. The republicans simply choose to deny it and science while the democrats (and every branch of the military: http://www.ibtimes.com/pentagon-addresses-climate-change-new-report-calls-it-threat-multiplier-1704370) want to take action.

As for the republican debate, it was little more than quoting candidates attacking each other and asking for responses. Reality tv at its best. I realize the important issues of doctored videos and starting more wars were sprinkled in as well.

Nice try, but you can’t maintain your own thoughts from one sentence to the next.

• October 16, 2015 11:08 am

“Fecalviability” … I can tell by your “handle” that your comment would be laced with dung. But I’m a tolerant kind of guy and willing to offer a reply. Your subtle poke at my comment count is admittedly clever. However scrolling down and viewing the number of comments on any given article here at humble Cry and Howl illustrates the intellectual prowess of my readers and I try to reply to all if time affords that opportunity to me.
      My apologies if the point of posting the polls listed was lost on you. I’ll try to type this s l o w to accommodate your low comprehension skill.
      The point being sir/ma’am (forgive me if I’m not certain which) is that the majority of Americans are not interested in taking the wealth from rich folks so they can feel “equal.” Most would rather simply have the opportunity to earn said wealth for themselves. The little pay raise blathered about by Hillary and Mr. “Back to the Future” will do absolutely nothing to make their incomes “equal” to anyone else or give anyone a “living wage.” That, dear fecal, is the lie presented to those folks whose victim-hood mentality keeps them vulnerable to the Democrats who wholly depend on their votes to stay in power. Democrats have to have folks dependent on them for ‘stuff’ and they make vain promises resulting in precisely what Mr. Sanders stated … a 51% unemployment for young blacks.
      Gun control is a “contentious” issue? Okay, yeah conservatives get a little contentious when dumb-asses blame an inanimate object in the deaths of innocent people. We’ve been abiding by every liberal policy as far as gun control is concerned for decades … Federal background checks, limits in magazine capacity, banning of certain firearms because they look ‘scary,’ and other nonsense. The problem is though that Democrats are not interested in reducing “gun violence.” They are interested in only eventual gun confiscation. I know, I know, I’m afraid of the big bad government taking my guns which would have happened a loooonnng time ago if that’s what they wanted. What stands in their way is that pesky thing called the Constitution. “Damn thing, can’t get our socialism accomplished with that in the way!” I refer you to Mrs. Feinstein’s comments. (no, I’m not going to bother providing a link. Look it up. “Key words … ‘dry up the availability….'”
      I won’t get off into the climate change thing. It’s been proven time and again to be nothing but a hoax. Oh, I can see it now. You’ll bitch about me not addressing the subject … and all the other certified bullshit offered by liberals. I offer this … there’s been absolutely no warming of the globe for at least 18 years. none, zip, zero, zilch, nada.
      You can do your own research as far as what the priorities are for your average American. But I’ll let you know in advance climate change isn’t one of them.
      It’s laughable when the claim is made that farting and burping cows are destroying the planet. That alone is enough to realize how ridiculous liberals are.
      Have a nice day in the Twilight Zone.

• the unit permalink
      October 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Fecalviability needs spell check. Fecalvolatility…evaporating rapidly; passing off readily in the form of vapor and gases, i.e. methane, contributing to planet pollution. Faster the better.
      If one can’t find those words explicitly in a dictionary, don’t worry the SCOTUS recently said words and definitions of them are not as important as intentions. I think my intent is evident.
      BTW excellent response comment there C&H. You certainly didn’t black out. But hey, be careful. My BP med was recently changed and dose upped. I be dizzy like the brochure says. But I was always a dishwater blonde, so dizzy dishwater blonde is fine. However I be careful too. 🙂

• October 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Yeah, a couple of weeks ago I blacked out while driving about 60 mph. Fortunately, I didn’t wreck … but it could be a bummer.

5. Walter Eagle permalink
    October 16, 2015 9:06 am

Seriously? You’re gonna take on the Rude Pundit? Good luck with that!

• October 16, 2015 9:46 am

I’m not taking on The Rude Pundit. I mean if it were a “war of “rudeness,” Mr. Pundit would be unarmed. I mean just read his shit. Talk about rude ignorance! Anyway, thanks for visiting and your most welcomed comment!

6. October 16, 2015 2:54 pm

“I won’t get off into the climate change thing. It’s been proven time and again to be nothing but a hoax.”

Ok, why?

• October 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Uh … why what? Why is it a hoax, or why won’t I address the issue? It would help to be just a hair more specific.
      But to continue being a benevolent kind of guy, here is a link which might help you. I do caution you though, it will require actual reading. I know you’re probably used to repeating stuff spewed by Al Gore and Barack Obama, but once you get past that, you’ll be okay.

October 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Some fun information for the weekend. This just for friends, not fecal polishers.
    Where we live, house, we bought in Dec. ’83, son was born in July same year. Daughter the born in ’86. House had pool which we thought good for raising kids. Well, it’s been even more. Wife had hip replacement a few years ago and pool exercises were good for recovery. It’s a vinyl lined pool so have had to have a few expenses, the vinyl replacements, pumps, Polaris and such upkeep, (keepsakes 🙂 ) Oh well.
    Anyway…thinking of your blackouts and my dizzyness. Pool ladders have not been removable for years (corrosion in spite of SS) so Polaris hangs up on them. I bought at the time commercial guards, but they worked like Congress. So I built some (by myself) that did, using plastic lattice from Ace. Problem is they want to float and have to be tied down with zip cable ties. Really twice a year as chlorine and sunlight hard on them. So I been doing that now for quite a few years.
    Now here’s the kicker…with them wanting to float and me with age bloating tending to make me float I had to go to the dive shop and buy a diver’s belt with 16 pounds of lead weight to stay down long enough to do my duty.
    So now thinking about blackouts and dizzyness underwater with a divers belt on!
    Would like to bequeath lead to a prepper. 🙂
    Enjoy the weekend y’all. I be following a little football. And how many more Jews get stabbed.

8. fecalviability permalink
    October 16, 2015 10:40 pm

“No, I’m not going to bother providing a link. Look it up.”

“You can do your own research.”

Yes, I’d be happy to troll some websites to make the points you are too lazy to back up.

And a bunch of unsubstantiated right wing talking points (welcome to the department of redundancy department) that completely avoid every point I made. “Climate change is a hoax” despite the DoD report I cited by the republican (RINO!!!) Secretary of Defense. globalclimatescam-dot-com is a catchy name. Here is something that actually matters: http://climate.nasa.gov/

It really would be nice to get some actual content in this conversation. This is boring.

• October 17, 2015 7:10 am

Let’s see … “catchy name” … like The Affordable Care Act.
      Sigh. You’re referring to a government entity and that is supposed to be credible? I appreciate your input. Go back to sleep now and have a nice weekend.

9. October 17, 2015 12:15 am

Arrgh – Get that BP med changed!!! Just in passing, a bit of real “you can’t make this stuff up” humor:

10. fecalviability permalink
    October 17, 2015 8:26 am

A government entity that puts a man on the freaking moon is credible to me. Or do you disbelieve that as well? You just don’t make sense.

• October 17, 2015 9:48 am

Please spare us your sanctimonious bullshit. If memory serves me, we haven’t done any moon-walking since 1972.
      NASA’s function now, according to NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden, is to “find ways to reach out to dominantly Muslim countries.”
      It was Al Gore, the God Father of global warming, who said all arctic ice would be gone by 2014. Hmmmm … I think it’s still there. And not just “still there” but has been increasing. Now, I’m trying to be polite, but dealing with willful ignorance really chaps my ass. Here’s a little tid-bit for you, though I’ll caution you like I did the other guy, it requires reading … not just spewing out bullshit …

11. October 17, 2015 9:45 am

As far as the refusal to understand that climate is cyclical, and not man made, check this out; about 3:12 into the video…

12. fecalviability permalink
    October 17, 2015 2:11 pm

I have to admit the article to which you linked is quite interesting, and rises above the rest of the commentary here. All form your article:

“NSIDC data also shows that the decline in Arctic sea ice extent in January slowed to below the long-term rate of decline.”

“It’s estimated that there was around 20 000 cubic kilometres of Arctic sea ice each October in the early 1980s, and so today’s minimum still ranks among the lowest of the past 30 years.”

“Air temperatures at the 925 hPa level were 2 to 4 degrees Celsius (4 to 7 degrees Fahrenheit) above average over the central Arctic Ocean and 7 to 8 degrees Celsius (13 to 14 degrees Fahrenheit) higher than average over the North Atlantic region, Greenland, Baffin Bay, and Alaska. Cooler than average conditions prevailed over Siberia (−4 to −8 degrees Celsius, or −7 to −14 degrees Fahrenheit) and the southern Beaufort Sea (−2 to −4 degrees Celsius, or −4 to −7 degrees Fahrenheit). This temperature pattern is consistent with a negative Arctic Oscillation pattern, which dominated the month of January. This is in contrast to the positive Arctic Oscillation pattern, which dominated December 2013, leading to anomalously warm conditions over Siberia and Eurasia and colder than average conditions over Greenland, Alaska, and Canada.”

“Preliminary measurements from CryoSat show that the volume of Arctic sea ice in autumn 2013 was about 50% higher than in the autumn of 2012. In October 2013, CryoSat measured approximately 9,000 cubic kilometers (approximately 2,200 cubic miles) of sea ice compared to 6,000 cubic kilometers (approximately 1,400 cubic miles) in October 2012. About 90% of the increase in volume between the two years is due to the retention of thick, multiyear ice around Northern Greenland and the Canadian Archipelago. However, this apparent recovery in ice volume should be considered in a long-term context. It is estimated that in the early 1980s, October ice volume was around 20,000 cubic kilometers (approximately 4,800 cubic miles), meaning that ice volume in October 2013 still ranks among the lowest of the past 30 years.”

See a pattern? Measuring techniques have evolved and that is good. ESA, or Europe’s version of NASA (!), is pretty clear on these trends. Though there was an observed difference from 2012 to 2013 at the inception of the study, 30-year trends involve rising temperatures and declining ice volumes. The fact that there are regional fluctuations (temperatures warm over Siberia while they cool over Canada and vice versa) doesn’t change this. No one ever said temperatures would uniformly increase around the globe.

Kudos to you for posting this, but it does little to bolster your unattributed quote from Al Gore. It is odd that you and I could come away with two totally different readings of the same scientific study. I don’t know if you actually read it or not, but your context is consistent with a reading of the first four paragraphs only (my quote about a “long-term rate of decline” comes in paragraph number five).

I urge readers to browse around the website. There’s a very interesting lecture by Dr. James Hansen on there. Profanity and sarcasm aside, thanks for at least posting something scientific.

• October 17, 2015 11:39 pm

Thank you for your most welcomed comments as well. I’m glad you’re one of the folks who will think things through. Please don’t think that I believe I’m right about everything. I do try to research stuff out before I post something and I have been cornered before when I simply presumed something as accurate without looking into the topic more. Anyway, forgive my “rudeness” and I hope you’ll come back again. I’m fixing to post something about the Trump / Bush controversy and some conservatives won’t be pleased. I hope you and your family have a great weekend.

13. October 17, 2015 4:48 pm

To all, but with fecalviability in mind:
    We all are supposed to be good stewards of our world, this in keeping with the Creators gifts given to us. As a much younger man, I was appalled by our zero dependence on petroleum and its by-products around 1890, to a complete turnaround at the end of WWII. Climate runs in cycles; the idea of global warming by us is seductive, but fallacious.

Just one B-52 on a flight during the cold war burned an immense amount of gasoline; and the resultant Co emissions; multiply this by all the flights, and with the advent of jet airliners the amount of Co from petroleum from then to today. The numbers are beyond my feeble attempts to calculate.
    However, remember that God’s creation has had events with far more impact than us feeble (and stupid) humans have caused.
    Case in point, the awesome and fearful potential of volcanoes. Personally, I resent the labeling of some as “extinct”. I feel that in view of the age of our world, there is no such thing as an “extinct” volcano; rather perhaps dormant ones. From Wikipedia:

The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa in the Dutch East Indies (now Indonesia) began in the afternoon of August 26, 1883 (with origins as early as May of that year), and culminated with several destructive eruptions of the remaining caldera. On August 27, two-thirds of Krakatoa collapsed in a chain of titanic explosions, destroying most of the island and its surrounding archipelago.

In the year following the eruption, average Northern Hemisphere summer temperatures fell by as much as 1.2 °C (2.2 °F).[9] Weather patterns continued to be chaotic for years, and temperatures did not return to normal until 1888.[9] The record rainfall that hit Southern California during the “water year” from July 1883 to June 1884 – Los Angeles received 38.18 inches (969.8 mm) and San Diego 25.97 inches (659.6 mm)[10] – has been attributed to the Krakatoa eruption.[11] There was no El Niño during that period as is normal when heavy rain occurs in Southern California,[12] but many scientists doubt this proposed causal relationship.[13]

The eruption injected an unusually large amount of sulfur dioxide (SO2) gas high into the stratosphere, which was subsequently transported by high-level winds all over the planet. This led to a global increase in sulfuric acid (H2SO4) concentration in high-level cirrus clouds. The resulting increase in cloud reflectivity (or albedo) would reflect more incoming light from the sun than usual, and cool the entire planet until the suspended sulfur fell to the ground as acid precipitation.[14]
    =====================================

In view of this one single event, one must conclude that despite our poor stewardship, we do not have any significant impact on climate; that the world has had far more adverse effects via natural disasters on climate than we humans could EVER have. ‘Nuff said.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 16, 2015 | Boudica2015