Opinions about Barack Hussein on Yahoo News

October 3, 2015

I can’t let this go by without showing folks … here, from the comments section of Obama blaming GOP for a growing deficit?

From Yahoo News …

Edward 1 hour ago

We all know it is a plot between “W” and assorted space aliens to make our dear leader look like an i competent fool. He has only been in charge for seven years, how can he have been expected to actually do anything, nothing in his life prepared him to DO anything, he was always present, not participating, just present. Unless it is fostering abortion, coddling lawbreaking rioters, identifying with radical criminals, pushing perversion as a right and making foreign scofflaws feel welcome. His big deal is still in the show me stage, otherwise he has hardly done anything but whine and blame and make sharp speeches putting it all on others. Even the brain impaired hive mind that put him in(TWICE) must see that!

~~~

Mister Karma 42 minutes ago

Over the first five years of Obamaโ€™s presidency, the U.S. economy grew more slowly than during any five-year period since just after the end of World War II, averaging less than 1.3 percent per year. If we leave out the sharp recession of 1945-46 following World War II, Obama looks even worse, ranking dead last among all presidents since 1932. No other president since the Great Depression has presided over such a steadily poor rate of economic growth during his first five years in office. This slow growth should not be a surprise in light of the policies this administration has pursued. Over 18 trillion and climbing deficit, well over 15% unemployment and over 13% homeless โ€ฆ.This is a clear assault on our country and Obama is not done, not by a long shot !!!!

~~~

Dennis 31 minutes ago

Some of the people posting here must be living under a rock to not see, hear or understand current events and how this president and his ‘friends”, that he has appointed to help him, are destroying our country, freedom of speech, religion, right to bear arms to protect our families and property from those who are armed and do not obey any laws. Now it is legal for law enforcement to enter your home and search without a warrant, detain suspected terrorists, without any proof, for undetermined amount of time. Where have the “Obama is Great” people been living? In a cave? Under a rock? I have never seen so many misappropriations of our tax dollars, cabinet members replaced and then resign and be replaced, over and over, inall of the 55 years that I have been old enough to understand what is going on around me.

~~~

Max 21 minutes ago

Why would the democrats distance themselves from this president? I don’t understand it. Isn’t this the man who said: “If you like your plan, you can keep it”. Isn’t he the one who supervised the roll-out of Obamacare? Didn’t he say those noble words: “If you’ve got a businessโ€”you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen”. Isn’t this the man who blamed the Benghazi terror attack on an obscure video and denied adequate protection to a now dead Ambassador. The man who (at least) encouraged others to use the IRS against others who disagreed with him politically and blamed it on two unnamed people in the IRS Cincinnati office. The one to created a triumphant Stimulus package of $787 billion dollars that was added to the federal debt which only comes to about $10,000 per family. The man, who under his administration, caused the number of people on disability to increase 13%, and the number of people on food stamp to skyrocketed 39%. We are talking about a man who shut down veterans access to the WWII war monument during the government shutdown, but allowed Pelosi and illegal immigrants to protest on the National Mall. The man who cooked employment numbers the month before his elections – for political reasons. The man who also has a pen and a phone and makes his own laws without congress. Oh and lets not forget the man who gave his wife an extended vacation in Hawaii (As a birthday present) which cost the tax payer $800,000 because Air Force One had to make a special trip to Hawaii to pick her up.

I just don’t get it. Why are the democrats trying to distant themselves from this Nobel Peace Prize winning president?

Kinda brings a tear to your eyes – don’t it.

~~~

The Duke 10 hours ago

Shove it Sambo–you can’t control your wasted spending addiction, if it were your money I could care less, but it is mine–You have wasted over 8 trillion dollars since lying your way in to office–I really think you should get NO pension, NO security detail and NO health care benefits ,unless it is Obama Care and you sign up like we are supposed to do. You should also be shammed for hiring Hilary Clinton as SOS, she put our country at risk all for her own personal greed and corruption–She belongs behind bars and also stripped of any government benefits…

~~~

All Of America 1 hour ago

“Obama blaming GOP for a growing deficit?” That illegitimate ,lowlife,ignorant fool crackhead obama blames all of his seven years of failures and screwups on the republicans. That illegititmate,lowlife, fool obama needs to be impeached for the derstruction that fool has done to our country and our people since he was installed seven years ago.That idiot obama has got this country so screwed up it will take years to undo the damage that fool and his super corrupt democrat regime have done to our country.

I didn’t have to search for this. They were nearly one after the other and you can go to almost any article on the internet and find the same discontent from regular Americans.

1. 1wanderingtruthseeker permalink
    October 3, 2015 6:50 pm

Damn right! Impeach that bastard Now!

• October 3, 2015 7:02 pm

Amen sister! Oh a better idea … nah … NSA might be checking my action out! ๐Ÿ™‚

• 1wanderingtruthseeker permalink
      October 3, 2015 7:21 pm

I know exactly what you mean!! I have laid my fingers on the keyboard then said, ‘oh I better not write my solution down. I think I would get a visit’.

• October 4, 2015 8:43 am

๐Ÿ™‚

2. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 3, 2015 7:17 pm

Impeach? Nope. Takes months and months with offender still in office until the slap on the hand happens, if it happens, which is doubtful as none in congress are interested.

I prefer every bit of – tar, feathers, rope, tree and a very feisty horse.

• the unit permalink
      October 3, 2015 9:50 pm

You gave me a “like” below. So what I was going to say on the other friend blog was concerning gun rights, borders, illegals and such issues. It was… use Mercer’s technique and line up all the scarecrows (reps, professors, libs, progs) and order each to disclose their intention to protect the cornfield. Torch the scarecrows that won’t. Torching a scarecrow is not un-Christian or intolerant now is it?
      Well, and maybe not a key word for NSA either. ๐Ÿ™‚

• October 4, 2015 8:45 am

Haaaa haa! Yeah NSA … always checking out those dastardly Americans!

• October 4, 2015 8:43 am

Ditto!

October 3, 2015 9:19 pm

I agree and with comments here. And with LadyRaven. What she mentions as solution is what needed to be applied to representatives who could then do their proper duty.
    I too have held back on some sentiments several times since learning about NSA doings. Even did so today @ a blog friend of this blog. Guess my testimonial before Mercer might not have been to good.
    I did extend myself Thursday and picked the Ravens over the Steelers.

4. October 3, 2015 11:48 pm

Glad to read I’m not alone ๐Ÿ˜„ happy sunday

October 4, 2015 1:24 pm

What nothin’ new today. Come on. Opinions…remember everybody’s got one. ๐Ÿ™‚

October 5, 2015 12:59 am

I’m either getting an early start or a late one. Oh well, I can sleep in these days you know. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I be up at dawn as always.
    We donโ€™t get heavy into politics here do we?, heh heh heh. But I was thinking at the end of the important football games played out today, who was the elite who named me? Why a caucasian and not a negroid or heaven forbid a un-pc Washington Redskin! Who defined white or red, yellow, black or tattoed one and gave them a name? Did it have some hidden meaning? And last surname names. There are black Coopers. I be a old white one. Knew Chanie Cooper a black lady when I was 12 (I being 73 now) she was nice and hadn’t moved to Chester, PA . Cooper, a barrel maker. I never made one, nor did Dad, or Grandad. They raised some corn, sweet peas, watermelons, pears, slaughtered a hog or two had a few milk cows and caught some big catfish, and gigged some bullfrogs, their only nighttime activity, bullfrogs no KKK stuff.
    I read today Assad bombed his land, maybe some of his own people and whoever else is there with barrel bombs. Is he a Cooper then too making barrels, and thus my kin? He and Putin will be careful and not cross Obama’s red line drawn in the sand.
    Just call me Jeremiah (was a bullfrog, not Johnson the liver eater). ๐Ÿ™‚
    Wish all a great week coming up! Letโ€™s hang together. Well you know what I mean.

7. October 5, 2015 12:42 pm

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 05, 2015 | boudicabpi2015