Just Christians were massacred in Oregon. Obama doesn’t mention ‘religious tolerance.’

October 2, 2015

I wasn’t going to write anything about the recent mass shooting in Oregon. But after reading the certified b.s. made by Obama and some liberals I’ve decided I’m so damned sick of it that it’s time to say something. First I noticed Obama did not address at all, not a mention that this shooting was religiously motivated. The shooter (who by the way wasn’t a white guy) lined people up and asked them what faith they were of. If they responded “Christian” they were shot in the head. Do you think for a second Obama wouldn’t have been addressing religious “tolerance” if the victims were Muslims? Hell, the freak would have been saying crap like “We stand with the Muslim community and vehemently oppose these heinous acts of intolerance for the Muslim faith.”  There is at least one report the guy was a Muslim.

Can you imagine if the victims were homosexuals or transvestites?

Obama and other loony anti-America leftists will invariably start to mention other nations which have in essence disarmed the citizenry. Australia, the UK, etc. Well Barack, this is the United States and her citizens like the lives we have here and damn sure don’t want what they have in those nations. Like the far left, pro-death abortion supporters shout, “Stay out of my uterus,”  I say “Barack and liberals, keep your hands of my Constitution.”

There are others claiming that “gun-free” zones and “universal back-ground” checks will do the trick. Well folks, Umpqua Community College is a gun-free campus, and Oregon passed a universal back-ground check law back earlier this year.

“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited,” the college’s security policy states.

The campus had one security guard … unarmed. I guess he was supposed to blind the shooter with his flashlight.

I noticed that Obama and various other far-left liberals blame everyone, every entity other than the gunman himself for this shooting. Absolutely disgusting.

Again, back to the shooting of Christians … not a damn word about it from Barack, Democrats, or liberals. Like I said if the victims were Muslims, OMG! America is racist, intolerant of poor innocent Muslim who are so damned peaceful you’d think Islamic nations were the lands of milk and honey. According to Obama and blind liberals, only Christians kill people.

If you really want to know why Obama didn’t mention religious tolerance in the wake of the above shooting spree, this should give you a little insight as to his attitude towards Christians …

Via: Mail Online

Iraqi Christians fleeing persecution at the hands of ISIS are being turned away at the American border despite having family sponsors – as thousands of Muslims are granted asylum.

At least 27 of the targeted minority, known as Chaldeans, have been held in detention in San Diego since entering through the Mexican border this spring.

Now, after months of waiting, 22 have denied asylum and sent back across the Atlantic to Europe, as another five await a verdict.

In total, America had accepted just 727 fleeing Christians at the start of 2015 – a fraction of the 4,200 Muslims granted asylum – and few since.

While statistically there are far fewer Christians than Muslims in the region, Lisa Jones, executive director of Christian Freedom International, told Daily Mail Online the minority group appear to face greater obstacles to reach safety.

‘It makes no sense,’ Jones said.

‘These are people from a Christian culture like our own that needs protection from ISIS. It is harder for Christians to move around Iraq and Syria to even get the chance to seek asylum.

‘While many more Muslims are granted asylum over here, Christians are being systematically exterminated.’

MORE HERE

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 2, 2015 10:54 am

No use to comment on your very good commentary Steve because we all know you are FRICKINNNNNNNNNNNNNN right!!! God damn his evil soul!

So – some on the shooting –

Some 700 comments later here – http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/01/oregon-community-college-shooting-pre-planned-act-of-jihad-warning-posted-yesterday/ – those in comments are still digging and digging and they are GOOD at digging –

What has been found – REALLY not much – is that a group of anonymous have been taking the guys websites and altering them.
    Example – one profile said he was Republican – later someone found his registration at the State which has him registered as Democrat.
    After he was dead “someone” went back in and last look it showed him a Democrat.
    He had multiple sites and names, but mainly, whoever the hackers are hacking – they are obscuring who he is/was.

From The Jester – https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/with_replies – one of his tweets last night – “Last thing #Oregon Shooter Chris Mercer AKA Lithium_Love pirated: Doc on Sandy Hook”

There IS something really weird going on with this one and I’m betting on the woman in the video Denise posted here – http://pumabydesign001.com/2015/10/02/another-mass-shooting-just-in-time-to-flip-the-script/ – basically another red flag to get our eyes off what – maybe Syria/Russia/Iran?

• October 2, 2015 11:41 am

Denise always comes up with good stuff. I had thought along the same lines that this is just another “convenient” crisis to look at the shiny object and not what Obama and company are doing.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 2, 2015 11:45 am

Exactly!

• the unit permalink
      October 3, 2015 4:39 pm

LadyRaven, I’m commenting up here about your comment down below. That way it comes to you in case you don’t search site comments again.
      Interesting. Although even NBC has reported he asked for religious affirmation before shooting in the head. It’s what? a couple of hearsay witnesses? Take up all recording devices, so later say witnesses upset and disillusioned. And why even is NBC announcing that? Like you said…”To say this whole episode stinks is a giant understatement.”

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 3, 2015 5:05 pm

Unit – considering, we know for a fact the media does the dogs work – good point.

Daniel Greenfield wrote a piece in 2008 about terrorist brainwashing.
      Substitute here our own dot gov in place of “terrorists” which I believe two peas in the same pod.
      This an outline but the full article can be read at the link:

The Terrorist Brainwashing of the Civilized World
      The 5 Stages of Terrorist Societal Brainwashing

1. Violence (Terrorism) – Terrorists thrive on exhausting the ability of a society to cope with the violence.

2. Rational Bargaining (Negotiations) – Terrorist goals are to open negotiations thereby directing the nation down a new “solution” for coping with terrorism.

3. Pleading Bargaining (Appeasement) – Constant terrorist violence blocks any negotiated solution. Terrorists continually pretend to negotiate while engaging in random violence and escalating their demands.

4. Submission (Surrender) – Terrorists have now become a state within a state and have gained the active sympathy and cooperation of much of the nation’s elite.

5. Acceptance (Islam) – The nation is destroyed and recreated on the terrorist’s terms. Its symbols are erased and it becomes an Islamic state.

Brainwashing is a multistage process whose ultimate goal is the destruction of an individual or a society’s existing identity and its replacement with a new identity.

Our country IS being systematically destroyed. One of the tools is fear. This Oregon thing is partly to obscure what is happening in Syria but serves he who would be king to push again for gun control.

2. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 2, 2015 10:56 am

ALSO – I am really glad you put that piece in about the Iraqi Christians. I’m betting most of America has no idea he is sending them back into harms way. Totally disgusting.

3. October 2, 2015 11:35 am

💛 always – your passion made me cry –

4. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 2, 2015 11:54 am

‏@DanLamothe 23 hours ago – @PentagonPresSec ducks question on whether U.S. will defend moderate Syrian rebels from Russia. Doesn’t appear it will.

And this one – Testy exchange: @PentagonPresSec again says he won’t talk hypotheticals about Russian strikes. @lbaldor fires back: They already happened.

Read Jennifer Griffin tweets – https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/with_replies

5. October 2, 2015 12:20 pm

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001 and commented:
    If Muslims were shot the SOB would be all over it!

6. October 2, 2015 1:43 pm

And where are our Jewish friends?? Just saying. It would be nice to hear from them. The only goal is to take our freakin guns from us.

October 2, 2015 4:02 pm

I read yesterday about his religious question and the response in the head. Then saw NBC acknowledged it was so. Must be politically correct and ok to do. Huh?

October 2, 2015 8:26 pm

Just Christians were shot in the head. “Just” as an adjective describing those who stood and did not deny their Christianity . As for the shooter “just” as an adverb, …that’s what I need to hear to blow your brains out. I read, no I read that…just somewhere in definitions. Yes our language is confusing. That’s why Harry Reid isn’t so much misunderstood. Read, reed,Reid just a fool and traitor however you read it. And Obama, Clinton, Bernie and so many others read as Reds( communists back in the day and now).

9. October 2, 2015 9:59 pm

Yes, it’s all about guns, nevermind, that without them, this man would have used a scythe or poison or a dirty bomb. Nevermind that he directly asked. You know, what knocks me to my knees is that some of these young people stood up and said “I am Christian,” knowing what was coming next. As I’ve said before, I always think of “Rachel” who died at Columbine. The same thing there. One young victim said “they stood for their faith.” If we don’t hear this from every pulpit, something’s wrong. And that piece of crap in the White House doesn’t acknowledge it. Unbelievable.

• the unit permalink
      October 2, 2015 10:16 pm

Yeah, I’d like to know who was the next to profess their faith there. Of course it’s not important for me to know. They with the Lord now. But what testimonials!!!

• October 3, 2015 8:57 am

You couldn’t be more right on Maggie. Can you imagine if Muslims or Blacks were singled out and shot like that? Heck look at what happened in the church in South Carolina! If people cannot see what Obama is by now they are simply willfully ignorant and blind. Hoping your weekend is great dear friend!

• October 3, 2015 8:59 am

And amen Unit! I’ll try to give you a call next week. Gotta check on you!

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 3, 2015 12:42 pm

Maggie, Unit, Steve –
      I no longer believe he targeted Christians.
      It is very possible that is another little piece of psyops thrown in/at us to sew fear.

Tell a lie big enough, say it enough times, and well, you know the rest.

Fear. That is how you control the people.

They confiscated all phones, videos.
      You have almost all the same gov players in that little town from the very beginning who were in Waco at the biker shooting – where they also confiscated every phone/video.
      Every single piece of social media about the guy has been hacked/changed/replaced more than once sewing huge confusion???

To say this whole episode stinks is a giant understatement.

• October 3, 2015 6:20 pm

It’s possible the control thing was in place Lady Raven. However Christians were the ones singled out and slain regardless the motive of powers in high places.
      Having said that, I don’t trust a damn thing reported on any media.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 3, 2015 6:28 pm

“Christians were the ones singled out and slain regardless the motive of powers in high places.”

We were told that. Yes.
      Yes, we sure were.

I’ll believe it when I see videos of multiple eye witnesses.
      Maybe I have missed them and they are out there?

Videos taken while it was happening?
      I don’t hold out a lot of expectation there.
      Who would have the presence of mind to activate their phones in such circumstances.

• October 3, 2015 6:37 pm

I don’t know Lady R. Hell, for all we know the thing didn’t even happen (think Sandy Hook). Go with me and I’ll drive up there to check it out. 🙂

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 3, 2015 6:52 pm

“for all we know the thing didn’t even happen (think Sandy Hook)”
      I didn’t go there but I promise you – I wonder…..

To your question of heading out to take a look –
      WHERE is PatriotUSA?
      He has not posted on it and I won’t go into why I think that is but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if he is not there now.

• October 3, 2015 7:01 pm

Heh heh … Lady R. you’re the best! I haven’t heard from PatriotUSA for a while. I’ll have to check out the action there. Well, I’m in my office and think I’ll watch a movie. Take good care little lady and have a good weekend!

10. Alan Scott permalink
    October 3, 2015 2:34 pm

Why isn’t this a hate crime? Individuals were singled out because they were part of a certain group. Sounds like a hate crime to me.

• October 3, 2015 6:21 pm

Probably because the murders were done out of love Alan. Good to “see” you again.

11. Alan Scott permalink
    October 4, 2015 5:22 pm

It’s good to be here. Certain victim groups are more valuable to Democrats than others. As long as it is Christians and babies being murdered it is not a hate crime.

• October 4, 2015 6:34 pm

They’re murdering them out of love Alan. Kind of like what the Manson’s crew did with Sharon Tate.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 02, 2015 | boudicabpi2015