The Best Reason To Vote For Donald Trump

October 1, 2015

Fence building these days could be the next booming business, especially in Europe. I bet the majority of the German population wish there was one around Germany along with a bunch of other nations who are being overwhelmed with “refugees” from Middle Eastern Islamic nations. I kind of wonder how these hundreds of thousands of people just all of a sudden all agreed that now is the time to relocate and why to non-Muslim nations?

You can rest assured that something very bad for America is being facilitated by Obama and company. Try HERE.  But I think Obama has pretty much the same thing as THIS in mind for America. How do you spell “martial law?”  Just saying, what more would he need when the SHTF?

I must confess that these comments alone are why Donald Trump is getting my vote. Naturally, there’s no way to know if he means it, but no one else will even repeat it …

Via: The AP

KEENE, N.H. (AP) — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday that if he’s elected president he would send back Syrian refugees taken in by the U.S. because they may be Islamic State militants in disguise.

“I’m putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration,” Trump said during an evening rally in Keene, New Hampshire. “If I win, they’re going back.”

The billionaire businessman, who is leading early opinion polls, said during an hour-long speech — which included several profanities — that he was worried the refugees, who have been fleeing their country after years of civil war, could be Islamic State militants looking to get into the U.S.

“They could be ISIS, I don’t know,” said Trump, who questioned both the number of men in their ranks and why Syrians were fleeing their country instead of staying and fighting.

“This could be one of the great tactical ploys of all time. A 200,000-man army, maybe,” he later added. “That could be possible.”

MORE HERE

And …

Bush said Trump should show “some sensitivity” to something that is a “serious challenge.”

“We have an obligation to make sure that people coming here are legitimate, but send them all back? To a hellhole?”

To that I say to Jeb Bush … “So we just turn America into a ‘hellhole’ because of your sensitivity? No way dick-weed.”

Oh, I can see it now, conservatives bitching that Trump isn’t a conservative! or He’s ‘flip-flopped’ on this or that. Folks, if we don’t get someone in the White House who will immediately stop this immigration (from every freaking nation on earth) into America we damn sure won’t have to worry about conservative or liberal. We’ll be fighting for our very lives.

1. October 1, 2015 11:03 am

I watched that speech…very good

Also good Trump was on CNN last night with Don Lemon

Trump has my vote too

We are buckling down here on the East Coast a possible hurrican coming our way

Hope it is not another Sandy which I experienced and thank God lived through

• October 1, 2015 11:20 am

I left the East Coast a long time ago (went to high school in Delaware).
      It’s vexing me the attack machines from the right and left haven’t let up for a second on Trump. I’m of the mind that if they’re going to beat him do it on substance and common sense policies which protect America instead of political drivel.
      Hunker down hocuspocus13 and stay safe!

2. October 1, 2015 12:05 pm

I think that once the refugs get planted here they will melt into the landscape and become invisible and it will be damned difficult to dig them out and send them home. In the meantime America’s taxpayers will feel the pinch of supporting them but the corporate-owned media and their religious-acting wholly-owned Holy subsidiaries will still be selling the malted milkshake of “Moral Compass” to justify the continued sinking of America under the iceberg of migration. If Trump is God’s choice then Trump will triumph — and quite frankly I hope he does! —- The People should realize by now that Communism has never worked and never will either in matters of economics or population engineering no matter what Hiz Holinesssss had to say about it.

• October 1, 2015 12:45 pm

Good point that Communism has never worked besides the point that hundreds of millions have been slaughtered by the Communist governments.

• October 1, 2015 1:00 pm

I am hoping the Vatican takes their own advice and admits a few thousand suffering migrants to their own little walled country there.

I guess Communism hasn’t been too kind to a lot of people come to think of it but are we really allowed to say that? Is it politically correct to say that?

If we say that won’t a lot of Communists get offended and start rioting in the streets and shouting “Death To America” or something?

Is “Communist” a “Race?”

Can we draw cartoons about Communists and keep our heads?

October 1, 2015 5:13 pm

“The billionaire businessman, who is leading early opinion polls, said during an hour-long speech — which included several profanities…”
    Big F-ing deal, eh Joe?

• October 1, 2015 5:35 pm

Nothing wrong with a few profanities … I’ve been known to use them … when Rini isn’t around. 🙂

4. October 2, 2015 12:21 pm

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

October 2, 2015 6:54 pm

Best reason. Is that he is still alive, if he is, on election day.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 02, 2015 | boudicabpi2015