Obama Administration Closing The Last Unranium Enrichment Plant In America

September 29, 2015

I guess some of us remember a while back how Hillary Clinton facilitated the sale and control of at least 20% of American uranium to the Russians. The Clintons pulled in around $140 million from the deal.

Well, coincidently Obama and company are shutting down the last uranium enrichment plant in the United States. And Obama has assured Iran will get to enrich their own uranium achieving their goal of building nuclear weapons. Makes me wonder just how strong Obama is making America’s readiness, with the possibility of aggression from our enemies?

1. September 29, 2015 10:20 am

Maybe the oncoming administration will see the dangers posed by the ineptness of the current administration and maybe they can be enticed to do something to keep their oath of office to defend and protect the Constitution — and all the rest of us. — Or maybe we will get a dost of “More of The Same.” If there is a dollar to be made in doing things to weaken America you can bet your rear end that somebody out there is going to capitalize on it.

September 29, 2015 2:41 pm

Nah, that’s just spam from Reggie talking. Why does my autocorrect keep respelling spam to sperm?

• September 29, 2015 5:36 pm

Maybe because the Hildebeast had issues with sperm and a blue dress years ago?

3. September 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry and commented:
    Clinton asshattery at it’s finest.

4. Anonymous permalink
    September 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Since we like music… I’m back to my funny way of laughing mode again.
    This caught my eye today as just had wife finish up sleep studies week or so ago at local sleep institute(?). Ok, institute.
    A little privilege there, huh?
    I’d bet mother “Sunshine” will be hearing that old song from multiple suitors…I link song afterwards as some blogs don’t do multiple links. See below.

• Anonymous permalink
      September 29, 2015 9:04 pm

There BTW the unit here, don’t know how this anon got here. Will look into it.

• Anonymous permalink
      September 29, 2015 9:07 pm

BTW from the unit, don’t know how this anon got here!

5. Anonymous permalink
    September 29, 2015 9:12 pm

And sorry for double entre. Word usually says “you said that before.” and doesn’t repeat. I don’t know. Must have been in with Hillary’s emails. She wouldn’t know. 🙂

September 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Whew. I think I back being me.

September 29, 2015 10:56 pm

What I like about this blog, if no one has called me comments b.s. by 10:50 pm then hold it. I going to bed.

8. October 1, 2015 10:30 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: October 01, 2015 | boudicabpi2015