A Joke … well, maybe

September 26, 2015

Being the kind of guy I am … you know, fun, handsome, cool, intelligent, talented, strong … Hold on! Rina is fixin’ to strike me! Okay, none of the above. Anyway, just thought I’d share this little joke with you guys and gals …

h/t  Cher’S Gumbo

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. “Kenneth.” “And what is your question, Kenneth?”

“I have three questions:

First – whatever happened in Benghazi?

Second – why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

Third –whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?”

Just then the bell rings for recess.

Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, “Okay where were we? Oh, that’s right, question time. Who has a question?”

A different boy—little Johnny–puts his hand up;

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is. “Johnny.” “And what is your question, Johnny?”

“I have five questions:

First – whatever happened in Benghazi?

Second – why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?”

Fourth – why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

Fifth – where’s Kenneth?

~~~

Steve and Rina …

10612712_1469373996650967_2411741667847132170_n

1. September 26, 2015 9:40 am

The joke is great and the picture of you and Rini is absolutely precious! What a fine looking couple you both make! (John at http://www.jliming.com)

2. September 26, 2015 10:18 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

September 26, 2015 11:06 am

Funny. Where’s Kenneth? When I was in college down south in ’60’s, there was a traveling carnival that came every fall. There was a girlie show in a tent. There was a girl who did a dance and could do a magic act at the same time, making a coke bottle disappear. It was the old time green tinted, maybe six ounce bottle, not the modern liter or two liter. But maybe they’ve evolved, i.e. like Obama. 🙂

• September 26, 2015 5:59 pm

??? Unit; I’m 63 – I do recall those “nickel” cokes, but the 6oz bottles were Green tinted? Not clear glass? (never liked Coke or Pepsi anyway)

• the unit permalink
      September 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Well, Partnering with Eagles I didn’t save one. Just how many ounces I forget, not a lot though. Yes they were light green tinted. I be 73 now myself and…”By the rivers of my memories Ever smilin’ ever gentle on my mind.” I find some tributaries running together these days in memory river. I used to have a can of Goldwater too. No Billy Beer. 🙂

• September 26, 2015 6:55 pm

That was a real stretch for me… A conservative can of beer…

• the unit permalink
      September 26, 2015 7:01 pm

It was just ginger ale. Had a whole case once upon a time. A member of Young Republicans for Goldwater in Memphis, TN. Military service, and then just moving over the years, I lost them all.

4. September 26, 2015 12:45 pm

😆😆😆 good 1

5. September 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Kenneth got fed up, took a raw potato from the school cafeteria, and jammed it up her limousine’s tailpipe.

6. October 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Hahahaha! Now that’s funny! 😀 Also reminiscent of the fact that Hillary is not fond of people named Ken asking questions, lol.

You and Rina are so precious, love the pic! *hugs*