For 30 years Muslims have been blowing sh#t up!

September 22, 2015

Even ultra-liberal Bill Maher recognizes the dangers of Islam …

1. September 22, 2015 6:02 pm

I just heard a TV news reporter tell his audience that the Pontiff has suggested that every family should consider “Adopting” one of the Syrian refugees. I can only view that as a perfect set up for outside ideologies to get “seeded” and to eventually take control of the country. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want to but it sounded batcrap crazy to me. I hope I heard it wrong.

• September 22, 2015 8:05 pm

That would not surprise me at all. I’m so sick of the media and most of the left trying to convince us that Muslims are just regular folks trying to get along here. Look what happened in Jersey City at a school today. Muslims shouting that they will soon be in the majority.

• September 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Private Patriot groups never looked so good to me.

September 22, 2015 6:13 pm

Where have all the flowers gone? Yeah I know commies sang that. Now they (commies and mussies) just pluck the petals, disassemble clocks and claim to have built one in a pencil box or pressure cooker.
    Dad who would be 106 was a watchmaker. He didn’t make a watch, but he set jewels, honed pinions on balance staffs with precision lathe, tuned mainsprings and kept America on time in WWII.
    He did it and could explain better than me.
    So where have all the we gone?

September 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Daraprim. Yep a liberal turd CEO exhibiting why capitalism bad for the ideology of change. Also to help Hillary who spoke out against the price increase. And make money of course.
    Not much for hope. Even I see what the see sees. lol

4. September 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Reblogged this on THE JOHN LIMING REPORT and commented:
    Yes — here, there and everywhere!

• the unit permalink
      September 23, 2015 7:33 pm

John, hopefully not physically “here” at Steve’s place, nor our places as commenters from time to time. Who knows what NSA tells the Mussies about bloggers these days, or their hacking ability. Look for upturned dirt when walking out to mail box, could be IED on your American soil. 🙂

• the unit permalink
      September 24, 2015 9:28 am

Yep new story today some Muslim group named writers and blog targets. CNN had the story, but won’t name the targets.