We Have A Problem In This Country … Muslims, Barack Obama and liberals

September 18, 2015

The notion that Barack Obama is a “Christian” is utter nonsense. All evidence that has been right before our eyes for the last seven years say otherwise. Any and all evidence absolutely confirms Obama is a Muslim and a terrorist sympathizer. How can any rational person come to a different conclusion?  So, because Obama said one time he’s a Christian, that makes him one? However he’s never denied being a Muslim as far as I know. I guess we should believe him when he said (once) that he’s a Christian. Kind of like we can keep our health care insurance and our doctors, and we’ll save $2,500 each year, and Bergdahl served honorably, and ISIS is the JV team, and ISIS isn’t Islamic, and “I heard about the IRS scandal on the news,” “the fence between America and Mexico is “basically complete”, “those five Taliban guys I traded for Bergdahl are not a threat to America,” a video caused the murder of Chris Stevens, “the health care negotiations will be aired on CSPAN” … and on and on.

Here we go. The major media and Democrats all have their panties in a wad over Trump not “correcting” a questioner the other night. Here is what the guy said to Trump …

“We have a problem in this country — it’s called Muslims. We know our current president is one. You know he’s not even an American — birth certificate, man. … We have training camps growing, where they want to kill us. That’s my question. When can we get rid of them?”

To which Trump replied,  “We’re going to be looking at a lot of different things. You know, a lot of people are saying that, and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening out there. We’re going to look at that and plenty of other things.”

Somehow the Democratic National Committee found Trump’s statement as, get this, “racist.”  I simply have to shake my head and can’t help but think how freaking bizarre, how mentally challenged, how unhinged the left and Democrats are. “Racist?”  Debbie Was-a-Man Schultz said, “GOP front-runner Donald Trump’s racism knows no bounds. This is certainly horrendous but unfortunately unsurprising given what we have seen already. The vile rhetoric coming from the GOP candidates is appalling.”

HERE

To Was-a-Man Schultz I have to say … Debbie, point out the racism. (Muslim is not a race) And ma’am, not to be offensive, but your face looks like it caught on fire and someone put it out with a hatchet.

Folks, I can’t take it!  If I had to spend 15 minutes in a room with someone like Was-a-Man Schultz I’d kill myself!

People like Obama, Hillary Clinton, Debbie Schultz, each and every Democrat politician and most Republican politicians insist that we (regular folks) disregard the treasonous, anti-America, pro-Muslim, pro-terrorist actions they perform every day. If we don’t, we’re racist, bat-shit crazy, right-wing homophobes, islamophobes , haters, bigots and on and on. All the while burying the United States piece by piece.

Regarding the Muslim terror training camps which liberals and the major media scoff at … Well, it just so happens that the FBI confirms a multitude of such training facilities in the United States. HERE is a declassified FBI document detailing the group MOA (Muslims of the Americas) buying a bunch of land in Texas. HERE is more evidence of their existence.

In October 1992, Fuqra’s 101-acre compound at Buena Vista, Colorado was shut down. The authorities discovered it was a full-blown terrorist training camp. The members financed their efforts through a web of fake companies and various criminal activities. A poem by Gilani was found that reads: “Come join my troops and army/Says our Sheikh Gilani/Prepare to sacrifice your head/A true believer is never dead/Say ‘Victory is in the Air’/The kafir’s blood will not be spared.”

HERE

~~~

Okay, now we have the story of the Muslim boy who built a “clock” in a small case (excerpts) …

Via: WFAA

A MacArthur High School freshman said school officials overreacted and called police after mistakenly thinking a digital clock he rebuilt looked like a fake bomb.

“They arrested me and told me I committed a crime of a hoax bomb – a fake bomb,” he told News 8.

Officers said the clock and wires inside his Vaultz pencil case looked like a hoax bomb to them.

According to Irving police, Ahmed’s case contained a digital clock that the student had taken apart and rearranged. Police said the student had the briefcase in his English class, where he plugged it into an electrical outlet and it started to make noise.

Ahmed told WFAA that his English teacher confiscated his case. A few hours later, the student said the principal and school resource officer pulled him out of class and questioned the high school freshman.

Officers said Ahmed was being “passive aggressive” in his answers to their questions, and didn’t have a “reasonable answer” as to what he was doing with the case. Investigators said the student told them that it was just a clock that he was messing around with.

“We attempted to question the juvenile about what it was and he would simply only say it was a clock. He didn’t offer any explanation as to what it was for, why he created this device, why he brought it to school,” said James McLellan, Irving Police.

Police confiscated the case along with Ahmed’s tablet computer.

MORE RIGHT HERE

So, there’s a Muslim kid, who rearranged a digital clock read-out in a pencil case with wires and circuits, etc. He brings the device to school for no reason … there wasn’t a science fair, or “show and tell” session. The device looked rather suspicious to the staff at the school. They called the cops. The cops even said the thing looked like a “hoax bomb.” The kid wouldn’t provide a reasonable answer as to why he made the thing and brought it to school.

Okay, we can argue all day whether or not the school staff or the cops overreacted. Naturally the Muslim terror supporting group CAIR, and other nefarious liberals are crying foul and, yep … “racism.”  Barack-the-Christian Obama weighed in and invited the boy to bring his ‘clock’ to the White House and defined how great America is because of boys like this kid. Well, it’s beginning to come out that the boy’s father is quite the attention seeker …

Via: New York Daily News

One of the earliest instances of the standout citizen making national news was in 2011, when he sensationally stood up to an anti-Islamic pastor and defended the Koran as its defense attorney. That mock trial at a Florida church ended with the book’s burning, to ElHassan’s claimed shock.

In an interview with the Washington Post at the time, the devoted Muslim said he’d take on Rev. Terry Jones’ challenge because the holy book teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians.

And then the Muslim immigrant defines for us what America is or actually is not …

ElHassan recognized that all people make mistakes but said that the treatment that his son experienced, “in front of his friends and his teacher inside of his school — that is not America. That is not us. That is not like us.”

I have to tell you folks, the clock boy incident happened in Irving, Texas.  A few years ago a couple of Muslim teen aged sisters were  honor murdered by their father … in Irving. Just a few months ago a couple of guys tried to shoot up Pam Geller’s Draw Mohammad event in Garland which is only about 30 minutes from Irving.

Oh, the clock boy’s family is speaking with an attorney.

Yep, that sure is a clock. How could anyone think it could possibly be anything else?

clock

~~~

635779481541700591-0915-ahmed-mohamed03

1. September 18, 2015 9:50 am

Here is what I think about the fake clock scenario. Of course keep in mind this is nothing but my personal opinion and nothing else should be read into what I am about to say:

My theory that I am about to reveal is only hypothetical and should be read as hypothetical:

How intriguing to think that some hotshot in the larger radical Islamic heirarchy somewhere might someday conceive of a notion whereby thousands of dangerous-looking (to some observers) devices could be assembled ….. devices that have wires and tubes and batteries but which do absolutely nothing but hum or buzz or ring like a bell —– and then such devices sent out by selected members of “The Faithful”for the express purpose of causing worry or tension among people who see them and wonder whether or not they might be bombs or something —- but on examination it is proven the devices are totally harmless and everybody walks away laughing and experiencing a great sense of relief.

The when everybody gets used to seeing “harmless devices” being carried about by “The Selected Faithful” somebody in the radical heirarchy starts substituting the real thing for the harmless devices. —- I think this would achieve complete surprise because potential victims would have been desensitized to seeing such devices by all the fake ones that had been circulating prior to the actual attacks.

Now I know that nobody is ever going to conceive such a horrid plan but for the sake of amusing the reading audience I —- (In the manner of any great horror writer) —- am putting it out there for entertainment purposes only with no offense being intended toward anybody now living or dead or against anyone who has ever lived or died.

Thought you might enjoy what I am saying here.

2. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    September 18, 2015 10:45 am

John you old conspiracy theorist!
    Well – you are actually hitting the nail on the head when it comes to psyops.
    A major part/key is to desensitize.

3. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    September 18, 2015 10:48 am

I have seen interviews with Trump on islam and knew he was uninformed. To his credit I have seen him take a subject he did not know enough about and the next time it surfaced he was really getting up to speed.

His answer was a good answer and I trust he will do exactly that – get up to speed!

• September 18, 2015 11:26 am

I am not so sure it is that he is not “Up to speed.” I think sometimes he is smart enough to refuse to tip his hand about what he might do because he is aware our enemies are listening to his every word and he doesn’t want to give the game away and unintentionally feed our enemies information about how he would do things if he were President.

Trump is an old hand at playing political chess because multi-million dollar dealing is as cut throat a business as politics ever hoped to be. The thing is that the stakes are different when comparing business and politics but Trump is smarter than he looks and sounds and I think that is part of his defense mechanism. I think he has the cred and I know he has the results of using his techniques.

• September 18, 2015 11:38 am

He got blistered by a bunch of Republicans and Democrats because he didn’t know the names of the leaders different terror groups. I think he should of said something like “I don’t know them, but when I’m president, they’ll know me.” I like Trump well enough and it chaps my ass that he’s under such an onslaught of attacks.

4. September 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

5. colddeadhandsdays permalink
    September 18, 2015 1:37 pm

You were not alone brother. Your frustration is the frustration of millions of us and it will build to crescendo and there will be a movement and pushback. Mark my words.

• September 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Thank you colddeadhandsdays … I surely hope Americans wake up.

6. September 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Of course doesn’t every Muslim child want to create a clock? The bomb comes in secondary school. Interesting that he had it in a metal case.

• the unit permalink
      September 18, 2015 1:57 pm

According to O, didn’t the Muslims found and create time? Interesting, been and still is in a mental case.

• September 18, 2015 2:52 pm

What gets me is they’re calling it an “invention.” Geez.

7. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    September 18, 2015 3:52 pm

OK – STEVE and everybody here. We been had. Again.

This is an absolute MUST read –
    “Ahmed Mohamad did not invent, nor build a clock. He took apart an existing clock, and transplanted the guts into a pencil box, and claimed it was his own creation.”

• September 18, 2015 4:32 pm

The link doesn’t seem to work Lady Raven. Yeah I saw where he simply took a clock apart and reassembled it in his little box.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      September 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Really weird. It works for me.

I hope you can pull it up – it is WELL worth the read.

• the unit permalink
      September 18, 2015 4:43 pm

I couldn’t get it either. Will try again. However also and then…
      Prescod-Weinstein then surprised Ahmed on MSNBC’s All In with Chris Hayes Wednesday night, this time inviting him to a tour of both MIT and Harvard. “You are the kind of student we want at places like MIT and Harvard,” she said.
      Yep, he destroyed a perfectly good clock. Give him a job for Muslin outreach at NASA as O asked for, and maybe even a E.O.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      September 18, 2015 5:11 pm

I couldn’t pull it up either (first link I posted).
      Double checked 2nd time I posted exact same link and it worked.
      Weird.
      Repeating – just blew my mind – worth the read.
      Add to all you mentioned – offers based on fraud – now there is a lawsuit.

• September 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Checking it out now.

• September 18, 2015 5:57 pm

What a great article Lady Raven. I might use it here.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      September 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Yes it is and his summation is just spot on. Use it – I’ll reblog it for sure!

• the unit permalink
      September 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Yep I finally pulled it down. And the comments were fascinating. Lots of those hooked line and sinker, gills damaged and oxygenation disturbed, not like regular fish rotting first from the head down.
      I didn’t read all 300 comments, but liked this one…and a few dozen into them…
      “miss j > pinkeena • 3 hours ago
      i say it was ALL contrived. including the reaction. which includes obama. theres no difference between puppets”

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      September 18, 2015 6:39 pm

I got down about four comments before I had to get back to work! Will go back this weekend.
      I LOVE comments on most things I read. The American public absolutely keeps my faith in humanity going!!!

• the unit permalink
      September 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Sorry…I meant just like regular fish rotting first from the head down.

8. September 19, 2015 9:47 am

Reblogged this on partneringwitheagles.

9. September 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

10. September 21, 2015 1:07 pm

Have any of you seen or heard this yet?

And there are idiots commenting on my blog telling me that everyone is paranoid and that all the fear about the great mass migrations and shariah law is irrational and that because of the Constitution nothing like this could ever happen in America. I am not so sure I believe that nay-saying anymore.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: September 18, 2015 | boudicabpi2015