Unless someone else makes a genuine stand against illegal aliens in America, I’m supporting Donald Trump

September 15, 2015

“This whole anti-immigrant sentiment that’s out there in our politics right now is contrary to who we are. Because unless you are a Native American, your family came from some place else.”

“We can have a legitimate debate about how to set up an immigration system that is fair and orderly and lawful. But, when I hear folks talking as if somehow these kids are different from my kids, or less worthy in the eyes of God, that somehow they are less worthy of our respect and consideration and care — I think that’s un-American. I do not believe that. I think it is wrong.”

Those are the words of Barack Hussein Obama at a town hall meeting at an Iowa high school.  HERE

You know something folks, this guy sure knows how to play stupid, victimhood type people. Obama is the last person on earth who should be defining “who we are,”  who’s “worthy in the eyes of God,” what’s “orderly and lawful,” or what’s “un-American.” He is not who we are, and as far as being ‘un-American’ he is the definition of what that is.

When you scroll down to the comments section of almost any article regarding the illegals in America, whether it’s one about Obama praising them or Trump wanting to deport them it’s easy to see the American people are fed up. We’re fed up with people like Obama flooding the United States with illegal aliens. And now with the onslaught of so-called “refugees” from Syria and other anti-America Muslim nations team Obama is trying to flood America with them as well, knowing that many terrorists are among them.

I’ve read where a few establishment Republicans and especially liberals will say Trump has no political experience. I think that’s probably the most refreshing thing about Trump as we can see where politicians have gotten us. The drive to import tens of thousands of ‘refugees’ from the Middle East has very important political benefits for the establishment. Bringing in terrorists will produce terror attacks which the politicians will exploit under the guise of keeping us “safe.” We’ll give up more and more individual rights and freedoms for the political class to control because we’ll need them to protect us. It’s precisely what happened as a result of 9/11/2001 in the form of the Patriot Act. There is no other reason to import thousands of illiterate, unskilled people who will never assimilate.

The Republicans don’t get it, or at least they present themselves as not getting it … we’re tired of illegal aliens sucking the country dry. They know it, they’re just doing their best to show us they are so much smarter and compassionate than we are. Smart and compassion have nothing to do with the character of your standard politician, Democrat or Republican. It’s all about power and control and keeping it.

We’re also, those of us who actually love America, tired of elected leaders repeating the crap that America was established on racist ideals and racism is in our DNA. America is a young nation which has overcome many of its problems. Our compassion and tolerance is being used against us by the most insidious of people bent on destroying us. Politicians dictating what’s moral, compassionate and lawful is insulting to us and it’s about time we clean their clocks.

1. September 15, 2015 8:48 am

Yes…I come from Immigrants

The difference is they came here legally in the 1890’s thru Ellis Island and settled in Manhattan

And welcome aboard with Trump 👍

• September 15, 2015 9:28 am

Ditto hocuspocus13. My grandparents were immigrants from Italy. I think that makes me 2nd generation here. Anyway “legal” is the key word here which the Mexicans here and Republicans seem to over look right along with the sanctimonious freaks on the left. Trump is resonating with the voters. He’s not everything we could want in a president but I think the immigration thing if not curtailed will be the absolute demise of America.

2. September 15, 2015 8:58 am

Great post — as always!

The “Refugees” seem to be happy enough with their fairly decent clothing and their smart phones and selfie sticks with which they can be seen gleefully taking selfies of themselves and laughing and joking as if the “Surge” were all some kind of game or something. Somehow only the few the media pick out to tell their heart rending stories and show their “Poor, tired, exhausted and frightened children” (I think that part of media coverage is carefully staged with carefully selected interviewees to help “Sell” the invasion as a crisis of people fleeing war ravaged homelands.

I think most of the ones I see on certain photographs and videos (Outside the mainstream beltway) are just a little too happy to make me believe they are running in fear for their lives. I rather think they are fleeing economic problems at home and are seeking the great land of free handouts and governments that will “Take Care” of them in Europe and elsewhere.

I have to laugh when I note that Germany who was so vocal about taking in as many as could come have suddenly decided to put “Controls” on their borders. I think they might have bitten off more than they can chew.

Sure the powers that be know there are terrorists among the invaders! In fact I think they want it that way because when the terror attacks begin in earnest they will be able to trade off a few more of our liberties in return for Uncle Sugar’s protection.

I have a problem with the concept that most of the refugees are illiterate or not quite educated because I have noticed that most of the ones being interviewed on media seem to have a perfect (or almost perfect) command of The English Language. Now this throws “Fishy” all over the whole “Refugee” argument in my eyes. I think some of these invaders are very intelligent and I have a suspicion that they are more than just simple “Civilians” fleeing injustice: I think many of these with perfect English may actually be highly-trained military types infiltrating in order to set up cells and enclaves. But who am I to say such a thing?

If anyone has not yet read the following information I think now is the time for them to do it:

• September 15, 2015 9:41 am

I’ve noticed that only the ’emotional’ parts of the refugees are covered by the major media. The dead 3 year old child (which story was a fraud). Yesterday I saw one where some Syrian refugee make the trek with his kitten. (pictures of the guy with this cute baby kitten … too sweet) These are designed to play on our heart strings. They’re not showing or telling us the number of terrorists tagging along.
      Here’s what Jeb Bush had to say which was echoed by Rubio …
      “We should accept — we’re a country that has a noble tradition of accepting refugees. We need to make sure that they’re not part of ISIS or something like that.”
      And how are we going to make sure there’s not ISIS members amongst the refugees? We’re not, we can’t. The ‘refugees’ have no ID, no records, nada, zilch, zero … there’s no possible way to vet them. Most are, get this, military age males. I say block them, send them back. If they can’t go back send them anywhere but don’t let them in America.

• September 15, 2015 11:03 am

But you and I both know they are going to be allowed to come to America and probably be settled in some of those new low income housing units Obama wants to build next door to the more prosperous communities.

• September 15, 2015 11:39 am

Good point John!

3. September 15, 2015 9:45 am

Reblogged this on partneringwitheagles and commented:
    “Our compassion and tolerance is being used against us by the most insidious of people bent on destroying us.” Cry and Howl

• September 15, 2015 11:44 am

There has to be somebody making millions of dollars on this somewhere along the line and I am wondering whether it is Wall Street or just who it is that can profit from the intentional decimation of a nation? Nothing like this can possibly happen without somebody getting rich off it.

4. September 15, 2015 9:45 am

I agree but I sure do wish his stand was even stronger. . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiRRIHfzA_Q

Be Well & 73,

Paul – K5PRS

Monitoring 146.720; PL123.0

Tomball, TX

September 15, 2015 10:58 am

Some are questioning experience…in foreign policy and domestic policy and whatever other policy there is. For most candidates it’s a self check up…question is “are my puppet strings attached and working?” Trump balled up the string and let’s his kittens play with it. 🙂

6. September 15, 2015 11:35 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

September 15, 2015 3:11 pm

And he’s not asking for or want contributions ! Is that for real?

8. September 16, 2015 8:06 am

Let us not forget the Cubans who are now washing up on our shores. They automatically are accepted and get a Green Card. Soon the planes and boats will be filled with them. Great post.

September 16, 2015 10:29 am

From several articles I read this morning. the coming genuine stand will be against Trump, from dang near all in the running, maybe all and no endorsement if he gets nomination.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: September 15, 2015 | boudicabpi2015