Lives and Labs Matter

September 6, 2015

black lives

How about we just get along …

black labs

all labs

1. September 6, 2015 10:01 pm

The sign in the first picture really says it all. It is so embarrassingly obvious too. We don’t have a sad state of leadership in this country – we just don’t have any leadership at all.

As far as the labs, I am waiting on some labs from my doctor – those labs really matter.

• September 7, 2015 11:24 am

Mine too Dennis!

• the unit permalink
      September 7, 2015 9:23 pm

Good luck guy’s on your labs. I had some Friday, which my doc posts on his NSA secure website so I’ve seen results. Got to call him tomorrow as to what he thinks. It was kinda like…do I need a needle biopsy? He has said he didn’t know what was causing my problem.
      So I don’t think he is a democrat, otherwise he would have said my problem is I’m a conservative. Anyway, good luck to you. 🙂

• September 7, 2015 9:46 pm

They aren’t mine. I like them though. I have a little Shi-Tzu named Sandy. Cool little guy.

• the unit permalink
      September 7, 2015 9:57 pm

Uh? One of us needs memory labs done. You think I forgot that? 🙂
      P.S. I thought I remembered you were having a CAT scan not long ago.

• September 8, 2015 7:40 am

CT scan … leading to other tests … sigh.

2. September 6, 2015 10:35 pm

The Lab wars are coming! Just give them time! It is the same old argument and I think sooner or later the dogs will catch on and all hell will break loose in the animal kingdom. When it does happen Humans had better be prepared to watch their rear ends! (I mean if they have sense enough to carry signs then they must be clued in on what is happening all around them.) LOL!