Hillary did a “no-no” … Obama stares down a glacier … Yep, a bunch of immigrants really are on welfare

September 2, 2015

The other day I read where a person wrote in a comment that Hillary would make a great president. Of course no reasons listed, just drivel. Maybe someone could supply a list of accomplishments qualifying her presidency. More drivel is that Republicans are always trying to find nefarious acts committed by her to derail her candidacy. Sigh, the nefarious acts are her life-long trademarks. If her candidacy gets derailed, which she shouldn’t even have gotten as far as she has, then it’s not the Republican’s doing … it’s her own.

The problem is the Republicans are sitting on the side-lines doing nothing, when they should be demanding a real investigation and indictment. The blatant criminal and treasonous acts are overwhelming in number and obvious. The only reason all this is taking so long is the FBI and/or “investigators” are looking for ways to cover for Hillary. Does anyone think for a second there hasn’t been a multitude of illegal acts discovered? Anyway, like I stated yesterday, Hillary has already received payments for favors which favors haven’t been addressed yet and can’t be unless she’s president. That my friends is the reason she’s continuing on with her campaign … besides the fact that in her warped mind she’s owed at least four years in the White House as president. Can you imagine her waving from Air Force One’s stairs and saluting the Marines as she waddles down? Gag me.

And here’s what you get from liberals who just can’t get the fact that Hillary is corrupt … the trouble is, they don’t care. There’s a piece at The Week where some driveling fool makes light of Mrs. Clinton’s email scandal. Typical for those trying to defend the indefensible. Hillary is just a regular person who gets her information about what’s going on at the White House from the newspapers.

You might love her or hate her, but she’s just a person, trying to accomplish her goals with imperfect knowledge, just like the people who came before and after her.

HERE is the article. Witty but at least the author did admit one true thing:  “I’m wrong pretty regularly.”

The author really should take a look at what some of the emails contained … like “classified material” and not just jokes about Hillary and her yoga classes. Hillary did a no-no (actually many of them) and all the mockery in the world can’t fix them.

RIGHT HERE

~~~

Just when you think you’ve heard it all, the liberal media comes up with some of the most outrageous statements. Little wonder why they have been covering Obama’s ass for seven long, agonizing years. They think he’s god and can “stare down glaciers.”

Via: AP

In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alaska glacier  (here are some excerpts from the article)

SEWARD, Alaska (AP) — President Barack Obama stared down a melting glacier in Alaska on Tuesday in a dramatic use of his presidential pulpit to sound the alarm on climate change.

The president, dressed for the elements in a rugged coat and sunglasses, observed how signposts along the hike recorded where the glacier once stood and now only dry land remains.

Obama is counting on Alaska’s exquisite but deteriorating landscape to elicit a sense of urgency for his call to action on climate change. He opened the trip on Monday night with a speech painting a doomsday scenario for the world barring urgent steps to cut emissions: entire nations submerged underwater, cities abandoned and refugees fleeing in droves as conflict breaks out across the globe.

Obama’s trip was more about visuals than words, and the White House has put a particular emphasis on trying to get the message across to audiences who don’t follow the news through traditional means. To that end, Obama taped an episode of the NBC reality TV show “Running Wild with Bear Grylls,” putting his survival skills to the test while in the national park.

(emphasis mine)

CLICK HERE

Absolutely stunning that people can actually fall for that crap.

For the truth of the matter concerning “global warming” and the impending doom of climate change CLICK HERE

~~~

And for all those who are so into taking in more and more “immigrants” …

Via: USA TODAY

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

More than half of the nation’s immigrants receive some kind of government welfare, a figure that’s far higher than the native-born population, according to a report to be released Wednesday.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.

MORE HERE

So, considering USA TODAY is hardly a conservative news source do conservatives or liberals reject the claim? If the claim is true, then why are folks like Obama, the Democrats and most Republicans flooding the United States with millions of illegal aliens? I kind of think that a lot of that 51% to 76% welfare payments could be going to Americans who need it.

1. September 2, 2015 11:17 am

This is a great post, Steve and it makes me think, “Gee! I think I am beginning to understand now who that 47% of “Takers” that Mitt Romney were talking about really are ….. it’s the blood sucking “grimmies” who come here to put down roots and get what they can get at taxpayer expense while returning little more than urban decay and crime as appreciation for the right to squat on the American Taxpayer’s dime. — I may have misread some of your post here but these are the thoughts that flooded my conscience as I was reading. Seeing our own “Grimmie” (Illegal Immigrant) situation as it is developing, I can only guess at the utter nightmare Europe is facing right about now.

• September 2, 2015 11:38 am

It’s really pretty plain in my view John. The vast majority of the immigrants especially from south of the border are low-skilled (no skilled) and usually get low paying jobs such as farm labor. (Not all but a bunch) And if they have families … well the article speaks for itself. I don’t see how the nation can survive with between 51% to 76% of immigrants and 30% to 52% of native-born folks receiving welfare. Wow! Staggering numbers, yet we still embrace immigrants … illegal and all to come and get a piece of the pie. I think we’re getting to the crust now.

• September 2, 2015 12:03 pm

When I was bankrupt back in the late 1970s I lived in a run down apartment on the second floor of a dive in a town filled with third generation welfare recipients, dopers and drunks for the most part and we had a lot of roaches in that apartment.

We had so many roaches that we were forced to keep all our foodstuffs in tightly-closed containers because if we failed to do so the roaches would have cleaned us out entirely and we would have had to go hungry on many a day.

• September 2, 2015 12:11 pm

Been there myself friend. Plenty of tough times.

• the unit permalink
      September 2, 2015 12:44 pm

Before we had air conditioning mama had a bread canister. Times were hot and humid and bread didn’t last too long on the Gulf Coast then, but not roaches could get in. Kids in family a few blocks away ate fried grasshoppers from a can. Isn’t there some use for roaches except stomping. Today I could get used to that… the sweetest sound ever heard, crunch. 🙂

• September 2, 2015 3:40 pm

🙂 LOL

2. September 2, 2015 2:17 pm

Funny you wrote about the Welfare today

I walked over to my local bank today to use the ATM

There was a line of others that walked over

As I waited my turn I noticed that everyone had a Gov Card for Welfare Cash

Money coming out of that machine like wild

And PS: the receivers were all young Mexicans

At an age they should be at work

When you witness that you really begin to get it

A neighbor of mine American on Disability 60 years old had her food stamps cut a few months ago down to $49 a month because she does not have an electric bill in her name

The electric is included in her monthly rent

So we all chip in to lend her a hand

$49 doesn’t get her much

And this is what happens to our American Senior Citizens

As Trump puts it…”disgrace”

• September 2, 2015 3:37 pm

hocuspocus13,
      I was listening to Michael Savage today while going to the store. He had Trump on. I have to say Trump is much more intelligent and articulate and has very good ideas … much more than folks give him credit. In Ft. Worth, depending on the area, you can’t drive a block without seeing you blacks or Mexicans half my age just hanging out in the middle of the day, knowing they’re on welfare. “Disgrace” doesn’t even touch the condition we’re in. I’ll chip in to help your friend. Maybe I could send her something via Pay Pal. Let me know.

• September 2, 2015 5:52 pm

That’s very kind of you
      And perhaps an excellent idea I myself did not think of

PayPal

Thanks

September 2, 2015 4:24 pm

So will Unit too. I don’t do the new fangdangled stuff like Pay Pal. Send me a postcard with a mailing address to Cooper@ P.O.Box 3671, Milton, Fl 32572 and I’ll send you a little to help out. Just put your closing signature on it so I know it’s from you… xoxo, heh,heh,heh. 🙂
    Or email me if comfortable with that.
    I just don’t want John to apply and get it. 🙂

• the unit permalink
      September 2, 2015 4:46 pm

Heck email won’t post. I got a key to the box and it works for real. 🙂

• September 3, 2015 6:12 am

Thanks Unit. And hocuspocus, same here. I think all we need to contribute is an email address. I’ll check into what Pay Pal requires for sure today. I’ve used it for quite a few years but not so much for personal payments. Send an email to cryandhowl@yahoo.com
      ‘hocuspocus’ in the subject box.

4. September 3, 2015 1:27 pm

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

5. September 4, 2015 1:12 am

Obama’s dire warnings about the devastating results of his “climate change” BS doesn’t even give a rat’s behind about the devastating effects on families who have lost their livelihood due to businesses being forced out to accommodate the lies of climate change. The Lord has already warned of the coming earthquakes, floods, fires, damaging winds, etc. It has nothing to do with the climate.

And as for that money being wasted on the 51%-76% going to ILLEGAL aliens it could be put to good use by taking care of our veterans and elderly. It disgusts me that our tax dollars are being used to give to people here illegally. And as long as that garbage continues, the illegals will just keep streaming in.

• September 4, 2015 5:46 am

Hey bettyjo! Yeah, suddenly Obama is an expert on the climate. What a hoax. Getting control over manufacturing and production operations globally is a must for complete control.

• September 7, 2015 12:26 am

“Climate change” is horseshit. It happens due to the irregular orbit. AGW has not shit to do with it.

• September 7, 2015 11:26 am

Amen brother. And who the hell is the community organizer to be such an authority on climate change? He’s just a power-driven freak.

• September 8, 2015 12:23 am

Flatline mind.

6. September 4, 2015 1:21 am

This is off this topic but with this Paglioni(?) pleading the 5th regarding what he knows about the private servers and email erasers, server being wiped, etc I won’t be surprised at all if he suddenly has a “heart attack, accident or other fatal incident”. He is the one person who can definitely sink Hillary for good and we know what happens to people in a position to expose the Clinton’s lies.

• September 4, 2015 5:47 am

You read my thoughts on the matter bettyjo! There was a young man just about a week ago who has been found dead. He had hacked into Bill Clintons computer several years ago and had some very damning information.

September 4, 2015 1:36 pm

Obama stares down glazier melting in summer like he throws baseball in season…

• September 4, 2015 10:39 pm

My 4 year old granddaughter could do better. LOL

• the unit permalink
      September 4, 2015 11:47 pm

I’d vote for her to be president. 4 is old enough. That old constitution is a thing of the past now anyhow. 🙂

8. September 5, 2015 7:01 pm

Miserable … you know the rest. This crap has got to stop! And this is reblogged at mine as well. Linked, anyway.

9. September 12, 2015 7:57 am

That is a great tip particularly to those fresh to
    the blogosphere. Short but very accurate info… Many thanks
    for sharing this one. A must reead post!

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: September 3, 2015 | boudicabpi2015
  2. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: September 3, 2015 | Boudica2015
  3. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: September 3, 2015 | Boudica2015
  4. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: September 3, 2015 | Boudica BPI Weblog
  5. Hillary did a “no-no” … Obama stares down a glacier … Yep, a bunch of immigrants really are on welfare | Cmblake6's Weblog