Donald Trump … “Get in line.”

August 25, 2015

Okay, before I leave work … When are the media, especially the “conservative” media and conservatives finally going to get that Donald Trump is the voice we’ve been waiting for? … We’re mad as hell and not going to take your sh#t any more!

HERE

It’s time for genuine conservatives to get off their high political correctness horse.

Gotta go home now!

August 25, 2015 8:57 pm

You worked late. Thanks for the link. Trump says what he means and means what he says.
    I had seen a bit over with Drudge links.
    Will be interested how he handles RNC if they ban him from debates. I’ve already mentioned he call a news conference with a copy of all the questions asked in debate and he give his take. I believe it would be covered at least on the net. Don’t think media could keep it all covered up, not now.

2. 1wanderingtruthseeker permalink
    August 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Lindsey Graham I think, said It was Empty Anger. Hell no it’s not empty. We are enraged.

• August 26, 2015 6:04 am

Lindsay Graham also said that he would rather lose the White House to the Democrats than win it with Trump. What a p.o.s.

• 1wanderingtruthseeker permalink
      August 26, 2015 7:12 am

What kills me this morning on CBS this morning only showed clips of Trump that made look bad.

• August 26, 2015 7:38 am

We can expect that stuff from the major liberal media. What gripes my grunt is the so-called conservative media is doing the same stuff to him. I think everyone should get equal treatment and if Cruz, Rubio, Bush or whoever wins the nomination because they’ve convinced the voters that they are the best choice then fine. But to simply set out to destroy a person’s candidacy because they hate his style is childish.

• 1wanderingtruthseeker permalink
      August 26, 2015 7:44 am

They all hate him. I wonder who is behind all the hate.

• August 26, 2015 8:27 am

Probably every “establishment” type Republican and for sure the Democrats.

3. August 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Good Night 🌚

• the unit permalink
      August 25, 2015 10:02 pm

hocuspocs13…a darkie smiley face. You safe! 🙂

4. August 26, 2015 7:55 am

He socked it to em.. Just what America wants.

5. August 26, 2015 9:46 am

There is some misgivings about Trump on ONR. Some for, some against. (he has his “fleas” just like anyone else). The problem isn’t his stand on immigration, or this ridiculous attack on comments he made. Need to leave for work; here is one link:

• August 26, 2015 10:27 am

Here’s my comment at the link you provided:

The problem we conservatives have is we think we have to have all or none. We don’t have the patience that liberals have who are masters of incrementally getting what they want. Until we learn to accept what we can get, even if it’s just a nod in the right direction we’ll continue to bicker ridiculous stuff getting nowhere.

August 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Get in line! Somewhere today I saw a depiction of those in office like 30 or more years, mostly males. My doctor asked how many and when I urinated to help determine my prostate health. Put them in line, old men, may have to take turns at legislation. I guess for the few women, how many soiled depends a day. Hey, I got my problems too, so know a bit about the above. 🙂