Bill Clinton pardoned former CIA Director for keeping classified material on home computers

August 24, 2015

rs_634x1024-140410153841-634_clinton_cm_41014

We’ve all heard it said, “If it were me or you using a private server to send and received classified material, we’d already be in jail.” But we’re talking about Hillary Clinton, the favored person for the Democrat nomination to run for president. We all know she has lied, stalled, stonewalled, destroyed evidence, sold favors for millions of dollars, etc. etc.  Well, she should take her rightful place in history, and it’s not as she thinks what’s owed to her (the presidency). She needs to swap her trade-mark ‘pant-suit’ in for an orange jumpsuit with “inmate” stenciled across the back.

Former CIA Director John Deutch did pretty much the same things as Hillary, except not on such a massive scale. Naturally this occurred under Bill’s administration and Janet Reno refused to prosecute Deutch, and Bill Clinton pardoned him on his last day in office.

Via: National Review

Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton insists she did nothing wrong by running all of her government communications, including classified material, through her unsecured, home-brewed computer server. Perhaps she’s forgotten one of her husband’s final acts in the Oval Office: issuing a presidential pardon to former CIA director John Deutch.

Deutch’s offense? Keeping classified material on unsecured home computers.

The pardon came just as Deutch was reportedly going to cop a plea with the Justice Department.

MORE RIGHT HERE

1. August 24, 2015 3:00 pm

I had not heard Clinton had done this in the past. It does, however, give me two thoughts. 1, I bet it was bill that put her up to it in the first place and 2, Now there is a president set for someone being pardoned. Based on this it is a sure bet that Hillary will walk away with a slap on the hand and that AFTER that slap there MAY be a law passed having to do with any FUTURE bad behavior. They just keep skating by don’t they? Well, if I am right that is….

2. August 24, 2015 3:02 pm

Interesting that the media hasn’t picked this up. To me it tells it all. How can the beast clam she knew nothing about where her actions would lead?

• August 24, 2015 8:12 pm

She still thinks she’s above the law … and the media is still covering her wide ass.

• the unit permalink
      August 24, 2015 9:54 pm

C&H, that’s double wide. Carville would have to drag more than a hundred dollar bill through that demographics.

• August 25, 2015 5:46 am

Ha haaaa! I think you’re on to something Tom.

3. August 24, 2015 4:41 pm

The Clinton Campaign … MEH!

• August 24, 2015 8:15 pm

John, I talked to Paulie (The Mad Jewess) today on the phone. She’s impressed with your willingness to see beyond the liberal spectrum, if you will. I’ve noticed your open-mindedness more and more. I’m glad you’re seeing things from a different perspective.

• August 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Having been totally disappointed with the American Liberal Left — particulary by what I view as the Liberal affection for political-self-preservation above what is best for the country — and the Right has shown me little more than more of the same …. rhetoric without solutions …. I have begun to lose trust in all politicians because I have seen what Washington and a few minutes of fame can do to them …. it can “Turn” them …. turn them from public servants to self servants … so I am desperately trying to move to a centrist independent position. After having been a rabid leftie for so long the transformation will be difficult but I am trying to be more open minded …. more inquisitive … more aware … more willing to believe that good ideas can come from all political perspectives….. thanks for your comments and I hope I can do better as time goes on.

• August 25, 2015 5:45 am

Now that you’re evolving you can see a little more clearly how conservatives are highly disappointed with the Republican Party. RINO is made more clear.

• August 25, 2015 6:37 am

There are also plenty of DINOs out there —- people who wear the Democrat persona on their sleeves but who lick at the feed trough of the elite —- like Wall Street Clinton for example —I was raised Republican — My dad was staunch — They have some good ideas but like you say too many of them have RINOed out — which leaves us with darn sparse pickings if you ask me.

• the unit permalink
      August 24, 2015 10:11 pm

John I concur with Steve’s thoughts. Had reservations a few months ago, but read your comments now for those months since. You level headed, where before I thought you a troll.
      Your explanation in the above comment is pretty much what I observe and think. Ike said too far left or right, you end up in the gutter. Like mentioned a couple of posts earlier, lets give our thoughts civilly, without calling me the skank I am. 🙂

• August 24, 2015 10:57 pm

I do not think of you as a skank, Unit. I enjoy reading your stuff.

• August 25, 2015 5:54 am

Tom, a “skank” you’re not. And John is an honorable man.

4. August 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

5. August 25, 2015 11:49 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001.

6. August 26, 2015 2:44 am

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you
    shared this helpful info with us. Please keep
    us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

7. September 16, 2015 7:30 am

Hola , Creo su sitio web puede ser tener navegador problemas .
    Cuando echar un vistazo a su página web web en Safari ,
    se ve bien , pero cuando Sin embargo , cuando la apertura IE , ha algunas cuestiones
    que se superponen. Acabo ofrecerle unas cabezas rápidas para arriba!
    Aparte de eso , maravillosa sitio !
    \

8. September 18, 2015 6:50 am

Hi there I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was searching on Google for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for
    a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked
    it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read a great deal more, Please do
    keep up the awesome work.

9. September 19, 2015 7:40 am

This is why, in 2008, there are almost 9 million Americans and 60 million people all over the world who are
    hooked with MMOs and MMORPGs. As previously mentioned; the best way for lesbians,
    gays, bisexuals and transgender individuals to find a massage parlor that caters to their tastes is to search the internet.
    I get upset sometimes because I don’t talk about it too much,’ he told
    De – Generes.

10. September 21, 2015 4:25 am

Appreciation to my father who told me on the topic of this weblog, this blog is genuinely amazing.

11. October 1, 2015 8:57 pm