Erick Erickson and Red State … nothing but pussies

August 8, 2015

I have no idea why I’m getting so many folks visiting this site now that I’ve basically shut it down. Unit called me on the phone yesterday inquiring what’s up with Cry and Howl. John Liming sent me an email imploring that I don’t abandon my efforts in exposing what I feel are real truths. No one else. One on the right, one on the left. All else in my former blog roll … nothing, nada, zilch, zip, zero, yawn.

You’d think some of the arrogant right-wing folks whose only objective is to be a “Fabulous 50” blog or a “Watcher of Weasels” member would hang in there with conservatives but alas, they are busy doing the same thing liberals do … suck up to those occupying their minds as elite and fumas, (fuma … smoke … fumas … smokers … big shots… chango fuma dores … smoking monkeys … ) and they are nothing but part of the problems we face today as a nation. As a nation on the verge of collapse and conservatives think there’s room to be nice and decent to those who are out to destroy us?

This asshole (forgive my un-niceness)  Erick Erickson, a “fuma” at Red State un-invited Donald Trump to the  RedState Gathering which I guess is some kind of right wing gala of rubbing elbows with others of like haughtiness. Anyway, Mr. Erickson who is a talented writer didn’t dig Mr. Trump’s response to Megan Kelly’s “gotcha” question. It was inappropriate, and there are just real lines of decency a person running for President should not cross.

He continues on with,  It is unfortunate to have to disinvite him. But I just don’t want someone on stage who gets a hostile question from a lady and his first inclination is to imply it was hormonal. It just was wrong.

What was wrong Mr. Erickson, was the line of questioning from Ms. Kelly. Here, this nation is on the very brink of collapse and she (probably under instructions to hurt Trump) presents Trump with a “war on women” statement?

There are lines conservatives should not cross and Red State and Erick Erickson crossed them. In my eyes they are phonies and frauds just like some of the folks I’ve supported on this blog. I’m sick of these phony right wing, limp-wrist freaks trying to destroy probably the best opportunity to get America on the right path again … all because of hormones???

And BTW, Red State was taking such a blistering they shut down the comments. Sick bastards.

READ HERE ERICKSON’S JUSTIFICATION.

I cannot stand the arrogance of the so called “conservative” elite.

1. August 8, 2015 3:38 pm

I agree and just wrote a comment…

With all America and Americans face today there were very important questions to ask

Its part of what the American People are sick of

Puppets and Puppeteers

Pull the Strings…

• August 8, 2015 4:26 pm

Little lady, thank you for your most welcomed comment. Even though hocusocus13’s content isn’t my thing, you happen to be one of the most genuinely conservative voices commenting here and I sincerely appreciate it.
      I visit your blog because it gives me encouragement to be real regardless of whether folks dig my action or not. We are all in this together. Thank you for being a genuine friend.

2. August 8, 2015 3:47 pm

I am with you 100%.

August 8, 2015 4:27 pm

It’s not hormonal, or testosterone supplements to worry about. Balls it took in the day with their women beside them.
    P.S. E.E. is Gope heavy. 🙂
    And yeah write something, plus your right side link links need posting as an easy way for me to check them out. OK…I can do it less the easy way if I want to. 🙂

• August 8, 2015 4:31 pm

I’ll be putting in a new blog roll and it will highlight those who I feel are worth visiting. Thanks for calling me yesterday Unit. Call me when the little lady gets home.

• the unit permalink
      August 8, 2015 4:39 pm

Good. Some just repeat the talking heads, and pundits, some just muttering. Yep, apprehensive when she has to fly, which driving home from sister’s in Hawaii could be a bit difficult. Will be in touch.

4. August 8, 2015 4:39 pm

“I have no idea why I’m getting so many folks are visiting this site now that I’ve basically shut it down. Unit called me on the phone yesterday inquiring what’s up with Cry and Howl”.

Really?? Let me help you out here and I insist. Banish me if you will after I have me say or might be rant. You decide.

Because we like what you say, HOW you say it and for me, the take no prisoners, no mercy nor quarter mentality. You have written some of the best posts and rants on the blogosphere or whatever it is called anymore. Period, end of how I feel and I am almost 100% in agreement with you. If I were close to you I would arrange a meeting with you over a REAL Cuban (yes I have some via Chile) and good whiskey and dinner someplace.
    Perhaps someday and a move back to Texas is a possibility if I knew I could find some part time work that would not fubar my body worse than it is. I am, after all from Texas, thank God,

And I agree with what you say here. There is little difference in libturds or cuckservatives today. The rush to bash Kelly and Fox is what it is. Fox is partially owned by muzzscums, Murdock is a douchetwattle and traitor. What did anyone really expect It was a total hatchet job on Trump and whether one likes him or not is not the point. I like Trump and much of what he has to say it and how he says it. Whether I will throw away me vote for him or any other ‘candidate’, spit, remains to be seen. The GOP has laid out plans long ago to ensure Bush gets the nomination. I suggest any and all slide over to the Tree house
    or Last Refuge and read what Sundance has written about this going back over two years.
    It is very much about what the GOP has NOT done and how deep almost every is tied in with the US Chamber of Commerce. The C of C has a most nasty agenda that is might as well be talking points from the democrapic party and communist party. Kelly being buddies with Waseerman-Schultz tell anyone all they need to know. I quit watching Fox several years ago when the mussie bought part of the company. I have not had cable nor satellite for over 3 years now and do not miss it except for some sports, almost all college.

As to Trump’s comments on ‘bleeding’ so what? Get real and the women who I call friends and know just chuckled at that and are aware of the bigger picture that America is falling apart and fast. The response to Trump’s comments were so PC driven and predictable. He fell into a trap from Fox and Kelly but he just drove over them in a very Trump way. Nothing from with that at all. How dare it come up that women bleed in whatever way and oh let us get all butt hurt and offended over this, tsk tsk, tsk. Meanwhile our enemies are growing as we become more PC, weaker and their long knives will be drawn and used. Look to Europistan for a hint of what is to come. Sweden is a fine example. How about South Africa for a colourful example.

Erickson has never been a true conservative, not even close. To rescind an invitation is like 5-6 yr. old tantrum stuff from the playground. It was total PCness and panders into the GOP of today, a totally disgusting roach infested group that are globalists at heart and when one digs deep enough, they might as well be pandering to the UN and become champions of Agenda 21. Oh wait, many of them are.

As to your site being ‘closed’, I have told you before, I understand totally. If I did not have a couple of other contributors for mine, I would have shut it down and have come very close to doing so. Too banged up in the physical and well the personal stuff has way too many demons. When one is killed ten more show up next time it seems. Meh, and there is sunlight somewhere in the journey. So, Mr. Steve I pray for you and yours every day and have been for quite some time. I have a ‘list’ and hope you keep your site ‘closed’ or ‘open’.

You stand in very rare company and I wish it were not so. I hope you carry on in whatever capacity you choose. I dare to say I think I speak for many who tread here.

I will go back to room now with no supper……….

• the unit permalink
      August 8, 2015 5:18 pm

Aww. I’ll split my Banquet Salisbury Steak, corn, and mashed potato and gravy with you. Such has been my sustenance since wife been gone away. She knows about fiber and soon I’ll get some. What? Get some? Got to be careful with what I declare is my some. I have a right to fiber. 🙂

• August 8, 2015 8:00 pm

Ah yes, get some … Rini was saying something about having some “quality time” this evening … so I’ll be checking out my fiber intake.

• August 8, 2015 7:58 pm

PatriotUSA, the next time you visit Texas let me know, drinks and dinner is on me. The Megan Kelly thing was a set-up. First off to throw Trump in a very bad light. That didn’t work so they went to phase two … attack his reaction to an out-of-line opening “question.” Erick Erickson makes me sick when I read his justification, like they are so far above being human. I’d like to slap the dog-sh#t out of his mouth and remind him we are in the fight of our lives and you’re playing games with stupidity.
      I also do not have cable TV. In fact I haven’t watched television in over eight years … couldn’t tell you what’s on. Until I married Rini six years ago I never even turned the set (sets) on except to watch some golf on Sundays. I have a couple of televisions and one is hooked to Roku the other to a regular antenna. Rini watches her crime shows and unsolved mysteries … me … I work. Thank you for your support and kind words.

5. August 8, 2015 4:49 pm

Apologies for my poor typing and missing a word here and there. Never have been good at typing.

• August 8, 2015 7:59 pm

No problem, I do the same daily.

• August 8, 2015 9:00 pm

Once I unload the house and the vast majority of what I have accumulated, I am SERIOUSLY looking to move out of POORegon. Being native Texan, I have missed much of what makes the state great and separates itself from the rest of the ‘nation’. I need little at this point in life and want to live in a very rural setting. I figure I have maybe one move left in me. Once things are settled here I AM taking a trip of sorts. I have been homesick for the southwest and south for too long. Montana is the other thought. I will keep your offer in mind, seriously so!

6. August 8, 2015 6:26 pm

The voice of Conservative reason has returned to the blogosphere in the form of “Cry and Howl” which I have always viewed as the most forthright, honest, sincere, to-the-point, no-punches-pulled, no-bullshit political commentaries I have ever had the pleasure of reading and if it were gone there would be a gaping hole in The American Dialogue that simply could not be filled. In my personal opinion “Cry and Howl” has been the most readable, most understandable and most on-target of the “Give ’em Hell, Harry” types of blogs out there and I think this kind of reasoning power is needed at a time when it seems America is falling apart at the seams. The author of “Cry and Howl” definitely has a unique talent because what he writes grabs the attention and holds it and stimulates thinking on a deeper level … the very kind of thinking that people need to learn to do if anything is ever going to change in this beleaguered country whose whole concept has been under attack for quite some time now.

A word to Steve: “Never be discouraged because it might appear that people are not hearing your message. The stats counters don’t mean squat on blogs anymore because people read stuff and tend to fail to comment or to indicate they have been there. What you need to do is remember that you are a seed planter and the seed of truth — when planted in fertile soil that has been properly tilled — always grows and you have no doubt reached thousands of people that you may never be aware of ….. If one person reads your blog and tells 10 others then that 10 others will tell 10 more than that and before you realize it your thoughts have reached 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 or more and there is no trail left on the stats page to judge progress by.

Keep the faith! Stay the course! We may not always agree with you but we are with you in your divine right given to you by the Founding fathers to wave the banner over the battle field of life and because you are a solid soldier fighting for what you see as the right thing to do you will prevail in many venues where people who count will hear and take your word to heart.

Do not quit and leave that hole where unknown evils of all kinds will seep in to fill the vacuum. Keep your finger in the dike and the flood will not overwhelm.

On ward Christian Soldiers …….

• August 8, 2015 8:09 pm

You are way too kind John and thank you for your kind words and praise. Honestly I don’t even think about “stats” and “views per hour,” etc. That stuff means absolutely nothing to me. What I cannot wrap my head around is the vanity of the right wing. The so called conservative movement is nothing but a “movement” of a different form. Vanity and phony indignation. I never heard the crap Mr. Erickson voiced at the ridiculous comments from unrestrained Left wing folks, some of whom will say the most ungodly stuff imaginable about Sarah Palin for example and/or Michelle Bachman … despicable crap way beyond what Trump said about Ms. Kelly. I’m convinced this is all designed to get Trump ousted. I swear to gawd, if they accomplish that I’ll vote for Hillary or any Democrat if the Republican establishment doesn’t give
      Trump a fair shake. The country is finished anyway so I don’t give a rat’s ass anymore.
      Take good care friend and thank you.

• August 8, 2015 10:21 pm

The “Vanity” of the right wing is matched by the vanity of the left wing today. The whole process has been reduced to a “Look at me” game by the participants at the highest levels and more thought is given to their self-preservation in the political circus than to anything that might be of benefit to the American People. Corruption has now seeped into the entire Washington scene and is no longer confined to one political ideology or the other. The country is not finished, per se, but I believe we are entering into a very dark period and I think the only thing that would get us out of it would be a calamity on the scale of another world war — something I think the powers that be are working very hard on with all their meaningless agreements with our enemies. It reminds me of the fiasco that took place when Chamberlain was trying to netotiate with Hitler and he came back with an “Agreement” and declared “Peace in our time” and you see where that got us, don’t you?

These are times for integrity and courage and I think integrity and courage is more to be found among the Grass Roots Patriots than on the Hill these days.
      I could be mistaken of course. I am mistaken a lot of the time about any number of things.

• August 8, 2015 10:40 pm

I think you’re right on John.

August 8, 2015 10:51 pm

I’ll put it this way like when I asked my senior high school English teacher “can I go to the bathroom?” Today’s question… “Can I just let my country go down the drain?” Answer would be the same…”I’m sure you can, but you may not!”
    Hold on ’til the bell rings and class lets out. 🙂

8. August 9, 2015 12:07 am

Reblogged this on Cold Dead Hands Days and commented:
    Hell yes brother!

9. August 9, 2015 2:39 am

Wow, you blew me away. No one from your blog roll contacted you? How the hell would they with you blog down which by the way I checked most days. I figured it was the NSA or the WordPress demons. Chin up, life goes on.

• August 9, 2015 9:33 am

Oh, I ain’t worried about it bunkerville. If anyone wants to get in touch all they have to do is look up a comment I’ve made and my email address is there. No worries though friend, like you said, “life goes on” and I’m a “live and learn” kind of guy.

10. August 9, 2015 1:44 pm

Reblogged this on BPI reblog001 and commented:
    I’ve been absent for a time due to circumstances but am back. Keep it up.

Bob A.

• August 9, 2015 1:57 pm

Glad to see you again Bob A. Haven’t talked with you for quite a while. I hope you and your son are okay.

11. August 9, 2015 4:34 pm

I didn’t find your site until the award went to WRSA,and they linked back to here.
    I read every day I have the time,you write the truth about the effed up political BS going on in this country-and write about it better than most.

The current iteration of elections,and the state of mind of most of the electorate was summed by by left wing bird cage liner/fish wrap Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi back in 2010 writing about Lebron James’s broadcast on ESPN when he left Cleveland to go to the Miami Heat,so he could play with his buddies Chris Bosh,and Dwayne Wade…

“This is the beginning of our big Lost in Space journey together, where news and reality-show programming fuse completely and we all end up complete morons, voting strippers and X-games athletes into the White House. I’m psyched. Are you?”

• August 9, 2015 6:55 pm

I remember that! What a great piece! Yeah this is really going to be interesting to see the “conservative” media take down Trump … hand in hand with the liberal media. Sickening.;

• August 9, 2015 7:14 pm

The whole political situation is sickening-there’s no difference between the parties any more-all politicians are only out for themselves,and all toe the party line,no matter how wrong that is-anyone who opposes the party gets shut down by the career politicians,like Pelosi,Reid,Boehner,McCain-et-al.
      That’s not how it’s supposed to work.
      Maybe term limits,and no lobbying jobs after serving the term would help.

• August 9, 2015 9:19 pm

Term limits is the answer to eliminating a lot corruption in our government.

1. BPI reblog001 Daily Archives: August 9, 2015 | Boudica2015