The 2015 Cry and Howl Top 20 Conservative Blog Award

July 9, 2015

Okay, here we go! I finally got around to making the 2015 Cry and Howl Top 20 Conservative Blog Award. A lot of sites such as Drudge, Bad Blue, Hot Air, American Thinker, etc. get plenty of recognition. There’s the Fabulous 50 Award, and for the list of winners for 2014 click HERE. There are a lot of great sites listed. However the list nearly always has the same folks. I think it’s about time conservative bloggers who may not be as well known, are recognized for what they do to combat the wiles of people trying to bring America down.

Thanks to a few folks who read humble Cry and Howl and gave their input, alas, we have 20 blogs more than deserving of this award. Personally, I want to thank all for continuing the fight. Whether it’s exposing the insidiousness of those in power or simply providing comfort and /or an encouraging word, we’re all in this together and I sincerely appreciate everyone.

I have to admit, there are a few (“few” = 3 to 7) that I haven’t visited. But if they are good enough for the folks visiting Cry and Howl, it’s good enough for me.

And here they are … (listed alphabetically)

America’s Watchtower

Bunkerville

Earl of Taint

Free North Carolina

Gates of Vienna

Independent Sentinel

Lady Raven’s Blog

Maggie’s Notebook

Nebraska Energy Observer

Partneringwitheagles

PUMAByDesign001

Right Ring

Silent Soldier

Talk Wisdom (not wholly political)

Texas Fred

The Last Refuge

The Mad Jewess

Western Rifle Shooters Association

Zero Hedge

Whoa! I noticed I have only 19. Okay I think not all have to be political … just conservative.

Hocuspocus13

Here’s the award …

GreyWolfI might need some help notifying everyone. So, if you suggested anyone I hope you’ll let them know they’ve won a very prestigious award. I hope all acknowledged here will put the award in their side bar.

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    July 9, 2015 12:03 pm

Wow – and thank you and – I thought you only put up list asking for suggestions yesterday and i was busy and this morning I was going to write suggestion – DANG – ok so, I’ll still throw in my nomination – and will definitely get to those above I haven’t.
    Like Texas Fred – I KNOW I need to get there, it’s been too long!
    Anyway, I would have thrown in Moonbattery. The guy does one hell of a job daily.

Another thing that I appreciate about your list though I don’t know all of them, those I do, there is one writer. That is a hard thing to do with life being what it is. Anyway – thank you Steve, I am appreciative at the recognition.

OH WAIT – I was also thinking about those who mostly do reblogs which are so important to spreading the word – Gunny G is terrific as is The Silent Soldier…………….I could so go on! Think I will get back to work!!!! 🙂

• July 9, 2015 12:26 pm

Gunny G is awesome and I appreciate all he does. Moonbattery the same. There are so many. I had never heard of Texas Fred, but I visited the site and WOW … awesome. I love the patriots all. Thank you for sticking with ol’ Steve Lady Raven … You’re one of the best.

2. texasfred53 permalink
    July 9, 2015 12:23 pm

Thank you and thanks to The Unit, one of my loyal and daily readers…

• July 9, 2015 12:28 pm

You’re very welcome Texas Fred. The Unit has been here for quite a long time now. I’ve talked with him on the phone several times, a very high quality man.

3. July 9, 2015 12:26 pm

A big thanks, very impressive and I certainly consider it an achievement. Will put it front and center. Quite the list there. Thanks much.

4. jcscuba permalink
    July 9, 2015 12:37 pm

P.S. I like you blog, good stuff will reblog. Jim

• July 9, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks Jim.

• July 9, 2015 12:48 pm

Just visited your site Jim and it is one of the best I’ve seen. I regret not learning about it until now. I immediately started following. I do all my blogging from work so sometimes it’s difficult to get to all my friends sites, but I’ll be visiting yours. I’ll add you to my blog roll if it’s okay with you. thanks for stopping by.

5. July 9, 2015 12:44 pm

Hello Steve; Citizen Tom immediately comes to mind. The many blogs here on WP (on my bloglist) are valued folks. I lost contact with Samiam; he’s deleted and added pages since I last visited him. Most of my efforts lately have been at ONR. (check out my gravitar to view my other sites) I might add that many of the folks here haven’t developed their gravitars; it takes a bit of navigating to understand how to set it up; seems most haven’t bothered.

• July 9, 2015 12:51 pm

Citizen Tom is one of the best conservative blogs on the web. I should have made a top 25 or 30 list. Live and learn.

6. The MAD Jewess permalink
    July 9, 2015 12:49 pm

This is really nice of you, Steve.
    ♥♥♥♥ kisses and hugs.

• July 9, 2015 2:06 pm

Oh Paulie, we’ve been friends for so many years. How could I ever forget about you? Haven’t talked with you for a while. My number has changed. 817-204-4123 ( I lost yours )
      Give me a call when you can.

• The MAD Jewess permalink
      July 12, 2015 9:51 am

OK, I got your #.
      I’ll call you this wk !
      Blessings and thank you again sweetie 😀

7. July 9, 2015 1:06 pm

• the unit permalink
      July 9, 2015 1:52 pm

Smooches and kisses (Mad Jewess and Hocuspocus13) I understand it for us all here at C&H (and your blogs), it’s still the same old story. We love America. I won’t though send Steve smooches, as neither of us is Pajama Boy. 🙂

• July 9, 2015 2:08 pm

Thank you Unit! I was getting worried!

• The MAD Jewess permalink
      July 12, 2015 9:52 am

Unit, awwwwww, ty 🙂

8. July 9, 2015 1:19 pm

Thank you — I’ve added a little icon & link to our sidebar.

• July 9, 2015 1:26 pm

Thank you Baron Bodissey! You have a great site and I surely wish I had seen it before.
      PatriotUSA suggested your site.

9. July 9, 2015 1:35 pm

Thanks so much. A pleasure to be in such fine company. I will add you to my roll.

10. July 9, 2015 1:49 pm

Reblogged this on boudicabpi2015 and commented:
    The 2015 Cry and Howl Top 20 Conservative Blog Award

11. July 9, 2015 3:28 pm

Welllll how nice was that?!? Your such a great guy Steve…Thank you so very much!! Big Hugs and Kisses! 🙂 😀

12. peppermintfarm permalink
    July 9, 2015 5:48 pm

Right Ring is one of the best ever on WordPress. Quality articles with lots of thought.

13. July 9, 2015 5:59 pm

Thank you so much for this honor! I have been to some of these blogs before but now I have a list of other great bloggers to visit and I am always looking for more. I will be adding you to my blogroll as well. Thanks again!

• July 9, 2015 7:07 pm

And thank you Steve! There were some I hadn’t visited but I added them to my blog roll as well. I’ll add yours too. What a great site you have! Thank you for visiting! Tomorrow, back to the grind!

• July 10, 2015 4:33 am

Thanks for the kind words and for adding me to the roll. I will definitely be hanging around here, keep up the great work!

• July 10, 2015 5:52 am

Thank you Steve! Just got to work a little while ago. Gonna take a little time to visit around first. (Oh heck! I think they want me to actually do some work! Geez, what’s this world coming to? Have a great weekend Steve.

14. July 9, 2015 6:59 pm

A tremendous honor, humbly accepted. Thanks Brother, very much. Congratulations to all the other honorees, I’m proud to be among you. Let’s keep rolling.

• July 9, 2015 7:11 pm

Thank you Earl of Taint. There are many my readers suggested and when I visited their sites I have to admit I was highly impressed.
      I’m honored to be your friend. Yes, let’s do this thing brother!

15. July 9, 2015 7:48 pm

Great list, well done and drinks and ceegars on me for all. Post shared.

16. July 9, 2015 8:38 pm

Wow Steve! I don’t think I deserve to be on that list but I thank you so much for your very kind recognition of Talk Wisdom!

I plan to visit the sites on your list so that I can see what I’ve been missing!

You are a great friend Steve! Thanks for all that YOU do here at Cry and Howl!

• July 9, 2015 10:03 pm

You’re precious to me Christine. We’ve been friends for years now and I cherish your friendship. Have a great weekend with your beautiful family.

17. July 9, 2015 9:01 pm

Mine must have been a typo…..:) Thanks.

18. independentsentinel@hotmail.com permalink
    July 9, 2015 9:57 pm

Thank you very much Steve!

19. July 11, 2015 11:50 am

Wonderful job Steve, glad to see so many conservatives still around!!! God bless you my friend!

• July 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Patricia where the heck have you been???
      I’ve been missing you! I surely hope things are okay with dear sweet friend.

• July 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Not been around much Steve, will have another PET scan next month to find out if the cancer is still in remission. I just can’t seem to find the passion to blog, post occasionally, maybe a couple of times a week.

20. September 25, 2015 2:08 am

Re JCSCUBA – (this is a very late reply) The map in your site link is deceptive. the URL – http://ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp
    Contains the list (gag) of specific cities; many in the very states on our sieve of a border. You would expect the CA list to be long; however, those in Arizona and Texas are disgusting.

21. R.S. HELMS permalink
    October 5, 2015 10:49 am

Reblogged this on Bob's Opinion and commented:
    A-aa-a-a-a-a-aaaanndddah the winner is…..

22. March 24, 2017 9:13 pm

I love conservative blogs!!! Keep up the great work, Patriots!!
    Thanks for the follow, Cry and Howl!

• March 25, 2017 2:03 pm

You are very welcome purpleslobinrecovery! Thank you for visiting and your most welcomed comment!

1. Thankee | Western Rifle Shooters Association
  2. So Nice to be Appreciated | nebraskaenergyobserver
  3. Should Christians be involved with combating the moral decay that is currently raging in our culture? | Talk Wisdom
  4. Bunkerville receives 2015 Cry and Howl top 20 conservative blog award | BUNKERVILLE | God, Guns and Guts Comrades!