Despite the best efforts, or at least the latest efforts of the anti-gun folks, even New Yorkers are defying the gun-grabbing freaks.
Via: Conservative Tribune
BREAKING: 90% of NY Gun Owners Refuse to Register Guns
Not unlike what’s happening in Connecticut right now, New York gun owners are refusing registration, blatantly defying the state’s unconstitutional new gun control law, called the NY SAFE Act.
We recently reported how gun owners in New York burned at least a thousand registration forms in defiance of the law. We also noted that police are refusing to enforce it, as sheriffs in other states like Colorado and Connecticut that have new gun control laws are doing.
According to new figures leaked by sources inside the New York State Police, as many as 90% of gun owners may have refused to register their “assault weapons,” as only 3,000-5,000 guns have been registered so far. The deadline to register is April 15.
There are more than enough stories of police brutality and videos of cops assaulting handcuffed folks, etc. I don’t think we show enough about good and caring officers who really are in the majority … Watch this short video about a compassionate Texas cop.
I occasionally visit liberal web sites and I promise, if you want to take a trip to the Outer Limits or Twilight Zone give them a try. You’ll come away with the realization that liberals cannot be reasoned with. Their brains cannot process genuine common sense, nor are they capable of rational reasoning. Presenting facts and explaining any topic clearly as such that a child can understand is beyond their mental reasoning capacity. I know how this sounds but what I’m saying (writing in this case) is entirely accurate.
Liberals believe their way of thinking is too “complex” for conservatives to comprehend. Like, Barack Obama will tell them “You can keep your insurance policies if you like them.” When their insurance policies are cancelled, Obama didn’t lie to them because their insurance policies were lousy anyway, even though they liked them … or something.
To a liberal requiring a photo ID for all voters is suppressing the vote of poor people and minorities. Now in the mind of a liberal, only Democrat voters are poor and or a minority ie. black or an illegal alien. Even when the same rules apply to Republicans and conservatives … only Democrats experience hardship.
For a liberal requiring identification for simple confirmation that a person is whom they claim to be is a hardship. Poor people can’t get to the DMV or have computers or are too old to obtain identification. That’s discriminatory. However poor people are required to sign up for Obamacare via computer, telephone or in person. When presented with the same problems for the poor … they may not have a computer or a telephone or might be infirm or too old to drive … Obamacare should be considered equally if not more ‘racist’ and or discriminatory to poor folks and minorities when the same logic is applied. Alas! Not to a liberal.
Anyway, John Hawkins over at Right Wing News does a good job in explaining why liberals are precisely what they accuse others of being.
Via: Right Wing News
10 Concepts Liberals Talk About Incessantly But Don’t Understand
“It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.” — Ronald Reagan
1) Being Open Minded: To a liberal, this has nothing at all to do with seriously considering other people’s ideas. To the contrary, liberals define being “open-minded” as agreeing with them. What could be more close-minded than assuming that not only are you right, but that you don’t even need to consider another viewpoint because anyone who disagrees must be evil?
2) Racism: Liberals start with the presumption that only white people who don’t belong to the Democratic Party can be racist. So, for example, even if Jeremiah Wright can make it clear that he hates white people because of their skin color or if liberals take an explicitly racist political position, like suggesting that black people are too stupid and incompetent to get identification to vote, they can’t be racist. White Republicans, on the other hand, are generally assumed to be racist by default, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.
3) Fairness: In all fairness, I must admit that fairness is an arbitrary concept. So, you could make the argument that no one could get “fairness” wrong. Still, liberals do because they don’t make any effort to actually “be fair.” As a practical matter, liberals define “fairness” as taking as much as possible from people who they don’t think are going to vote for them and giving it to people who may vote for them in return for their ill gotten largesse. Certainly conservatives, libertarians, and moderates might disagree about how much money to take from the wealthy to redistribute to the poor or how to help the disadvantaged, but the only liberal answer to the question, “How much is enough?” is “more.”
4) Greed: To a liberal, believing that you pay too much in taxes or even opposing paying more in taxes is greedy. In actuality, wanting to loot as much money as possible that someone else has earned to use for your own purposes, which is what liberals do, is a much better example of greed.
5) Hate: Liberals often define simple disagreement with them on issues like gay marriage, tax rates, or abortion as hatred. No matter how well a position is explained, or the logical underpinnings behind it, it’s chalked up to hate. Meanwhile, the angriest, most vicious, most hateful people in all of politics are liberals railing against what they say is “hatred.” This irony is completely lost on the Left.