The Cry and Howl Top Conservative Blog Award

November 11, 2013

Okay folks. I’ve seen time and again lists of the best, the most popular, must read, the most read, most influential, best looking, most intelligent, award winning, coolest, baddest, hottest, sexiest, conservative blogs and web-sites on the web. Now please folks, don’t take me wrong, and none is more deserving of these prestigious recognitions than blogs such as Michelle Obama’s Mirror, The Independent Sentinel,  and Doug Ross @ Journal, but don’t we generally see the same ones listed all the time? It seems to me, why can’t blogs such as the ones in my blog roll be recognized? Okay, I get it, they’re high on the Alexa traffic rankings, and this means what? Nada to ol’ Steve.

I mean come on, you’ve got Fox News, WSJ, Breitbart, The Hill, Town Hall, etc. listed as top conservative websites. Personally, I think there are quite a few of them, and I’m not arguing about their popularity, that are not much more than “mouth pieces” for the Republican Party. “Fox News” … give me a break!  One could go to any blog on my side bar and find anyone of them informative and truly conservative.

So here’s my list of the “Top Conservative Blogs” in the blogosphere … (political blogs)

There are plenty of others who never get any awards or recognition but I’d like to mention and honor the above for what they do in fighting for the same liberty all the popular ones get recognized for.

Here’s my acknowledgement for the above mentioned blogs:

wolf_13

About these ads
  1. November 11, 2013 1:16 pm

I’m sure you’d enjoy visiting this blog!

2. November 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Thank you Steve, I am quite honored to be the list and not sure I deserve to be BUT I and the other contributors at PC are all honored.

Cry and Howl is the best and in my top five. Here all a lot but just do not have much to say most of the time.

Thanks again. Hope all is well.

• November 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Oh you’re welcome Patriot. It’s not that I don’t think the ‘popular’ ones aren’t deserving of anything but I know bloggers like you and the others mentioned here are easily just as deserving but rarely get mentioned. I just wanted my fellow patriots to know that I appreciate what they do.
      All is pretty darn good with ol’ Steve! Thank you for asking. I hope all is well for you and yours as well.

3. christinewjc permalink
    November 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Thank you, Steve, for recognizing my blog! I certainly appreciate it! I haven’t gotten around to transferring all my posts from Blogger yet, but I will sometime in the future. So glad to have “met” you via our blogs and I continue to appreciate your friendship!

• November 12, 2013 8:26 am

You’re very welcome Christine! And I cherish our friendship as well.

4. November 12, 2013 9:29 am

Very nice thing you did….I hope all those listed appreciate the “atta boys”.

• November 12, 2013 9:47 am

Thank you Chuq! These are very good people with an equal if not more love for America than the usual “pillars” of the conservative media.

• November 12, 2013 12:29 pm

A good deed always deserve credit, my friend…..chuq

• November 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Thank you sir and I agree!

5. The MAD Jewess permalink
    November 12, 2013 10:20 am

TY SO MUCH!!
    Why no Incogman LOL

• November 12, 2013 10:25 am

Hey Paulie!
      I tried to visit his site a couple weeks ago and got plastered with virus warnings!

6. November 12, 2013 10:28 am

Thanks for including me on your list, Steve.
    Bob A.

7. November 12, 2013 10:32 am

Steve, thanks, but I did not prepare an acceptance speech! That damn, Obama has my teleprompter anyway, and just like him I’m no good without it.

• November 12, 2013 10:45 am

Ha haa Sneaky One!
      Somehow I think you’re better at everything except the lie department.

8. November 12, 2013 10:37 am

Reblogged this on BPI reblog and commented:
    The Cry and Howl Top Conservative Blog Award

9. November 12, 2013 11:08 am

Thanks for including me.

“Here’s to us,
    And those like us.
    Damn few and they’re probably dead.
    Cheers!”

10. November 12, 2013 11:38 am

You have done an incredibly nice thing here in honoring us all. You should include yourself in this award also. God Bless you for all that you are doing for America ;)

• November 12, 2013 11:42 am

You’re too kind for sure. I’m among all of the humble little folks and it’s my privilege to honor you all. You all are the true patriots and deserve recognition. Even if it’s only me doing it, know your efforts are not in vain.
      Thank you for all you do!

11. November 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Good morning there Steve,

Thank you for the honor although I’m not quite sure that I deserve it. God bless you friend.

D.

• November 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Denise, dear lady, you and all the others deserve much more than the Cry and Howl award.

12. November 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Thank you, Kind Sir.

13. AFVet permalink
    November 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Well done Steve !
    The true journalists are on the web.
    Unafraid to voice their opinions and post the opinions of others.
    The true voice of the American People.

14. November 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Thanks so very much for including me among these awesome bloggers! Love the badge.

15. November 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Reblogged this on danmillerinpanama and commented:
    Thank you, Cry and Howl.

• November 12, 2013 9:48 pm

You are very welcome Dan Miller! Thank you for being a faithful visitor here!

16. November 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Wow – what a tremendous honor, thanks so much! I’m speechless…

• November 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Hey Earl of Taint! You’re one of the best in my book and I love your photoshopping. Unique and very cool!

• November 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Very nice of you to say. I’ll try to live up to it. Thanks again for the fantastic award.

17. November 13, 2013 1:24 am

Aww, Steve! You’re way too sweet to include me in such an awesome list! I do not deserve such an honor!

But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so kind to add me. :) *hugs*

• November 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Oh Vanessa, you know I could never leave you out. You’ve been such a good friend since my early blogging days years ago.
      I hope your lovely family is doing well dear lady!

18. JoeDaddy permalink
    November 13, 2013 6:30 am

Keep up the assault on Sir Golfsalot the Liar. Read you daily.

• November 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Hey JoeDaddy!
      Thank you for your kind words and I sincerely appreciate your most welcomed comment.

19. November 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Steve, thank you so much. I am honored that you thought of me, and so honored to be among these excellent ‘thinkers.’ My apologies for taking awhile. My little 92YO Mom was diagnosed with Shingles Sunday night. Devastating. I’m a little behind but my beautiful wolf is in my right sidebar.

• November 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Maggie, let not your heart be troubled for “taking a while”. I’m terribly sorry to hear about your mom! Geez, what an aweful thing to be going through. Know of a certainty Rini and my prayers are going up for you and your mom (Rini is my little wife … she’s a jewel!) Take very good care and I’m delighted you’ve put the award on your side bar!
      You know Maggie, we have some of the best people as friends here the conservative “blogoshpere” and I’m thankful for each and every one!

20. November 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Thanks so much for the honor, Steve.
    Obviously, we’re sorta’ humbled to be included here among some truly wonderful blogs!
    :D

• November 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Oh justturnright, you guys are some of the best there is and I enjoy your site immenesly. In fact I can remember back to when I first visited your site and put you on my blog roll. You two have continued to put forth some of the best stuff around. Thank you what you’re doing.

21. November 13, 2013 10:45 pm

You’ve got a great list of conservative political blogs. Thanks for sharing.

• November 14, 2013 7:04 am

Thank you LD Jackson. Yes sir, over the years I’ve developed some lasting friendships with those on my blog roll. The political bloggers are true conservatives and patriots and I’m honored to be a friend to them. The Christian blog sites on my side bar are sincerely devoted followers of Christ and their writings reveal as much. Precious friends!
      Thank you for visiting and for your most welcomed comments. You’re surely welcome here any time.

22. November 14, 2013 10:19 am

Great listing. I am adding them to my reader.

23. November 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Thank you very much Steve! What an honor! You should put yourself on the list.

• November 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Sara, as always you are way too kind! Honestly I think the bloggers named are among the best and most liberty defenders around. I’m the one honored to have you all for friends.

24. November 16, 2013 12:09 pm

I posted it on the site http://www.independentsentinel.com/thank-you-cry-and-howl/

• November 16, 2013 4:17 pm

I’ll have to check it out! I’m happy that you’ve received this little acknowledgement with gladness Sara. You know I was worried that folks wouldn’t take it seriously but the feedback and responses have been tremendous and I sincerely appreciate that. I believe it’s folks like you, Maggie, Earle of Taint, U-sneaky devil, Denise at Pumabydesign, Christine at Talk Wisdom, Paulie (the mad jewess), Bob A., Just turn right, and all the others on my blog roll have made an impact that this nation needs. America needs voices like ours … just regular people, defending liberty, because the so called “pillars of the conservative movement” such as all the talk show hosts, columnists, authors are okay, but I personally feel it’s the big $ that motivate them. I could be wrong but I do know for a fact that’s not what makes us “tick”. I do 99% of my blogging while I’m at work. There’s nothing in it for me beyond the bond of friendship and satisfaction I get in participating in voicing our consevative views and values and I’m scared to death America has ‘crossed the Rubicon’ … it saddens me immensely.

25. November 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Thanks Steve! It is the biggest honer when you are appreciated and recognized by your peers.

• November 16, 2013 3:51 pm

42, I count it as an honor to have you and al those mentioned as my friends and fellow patriots. You genuinely are one of the “coolest S.O.B.s in the blogosphere.

• November 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Thanks Steve…

26. November 16, 2013 4:36 pm

And let’s not forget The Political Commentator (http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com)

• November 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello Michael! I’ve heard of The Political Commentator before. Great stuff!

27. November 17, 2013 11:41 pm

I followed the link from Maggie’s Notebook, and have been reading your posts, resulting in my adding you to my blogroll. I was also unfamiliar with a lot of the blogs you have given recognition to. Since I liked your blog so much, I will try to take time to read the blogs you recognized, and I will become a regular reader of your blog.

• November 18, 2013 8:10 am

Thank you Bob Agard! I’ll add your site to my blog roll as well. It might take a little while as I’m having major problems with my computer. Thanks again for visiting and for your most welcomed comment.

28. November 20, 2013 3:06 am

It’s amazing to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this article,
    while I am also keen of getting know-how.

1. Very Kind Recognition From a Blogging Friend! | Talk Wisdom
  2. Cry and Howl Conservative Blog Award: Thank You and…Woot! | Maggie's Notebook
  3. Thank You Cry and Howl! | www.independentsentinel.com
  4. Cry and Howl Conservative Blog Award | I'm a Man! I'm 41!
  5. The Cry and Howl Top Conservative Blog Award | Calebs StrengthCalebs Strength

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 481 other followers