Societal Decay Is Ruining Amercia
A couple of days ago I posted Societal decay is the only reason for mass shootings in America. I got the phrase from the guy in the uppermost video who really pointed out some great facts during his testimony. I encourage everyone to watch the short clip.
At any rate, I agree with the point that the decay of morality within our society has resulted in the mass shootings. Not only in the mass shootings, but some of the most disgusting life styles we are expected to accept as normal or “alternative”.
I’m thinking about highlighting some of those things that I feel are decaying our society.
A Florida judge has approved the adoption of a 22-month-old baby girl that will list three people as parents on her birth certificate—a married lesbian couple and a gay man.
Okay. Let’s just think about that. Is there any possibility that kid won’t be somewhat confused as she grows up? What could possibly motivate people to put a child in that type of situation? Could it be selfishness? But I’m sure she will be taught that her “parents” are normal and their lifestyle is just “alternative”. It will be interesting to see how this child turns out.
Barack Obama: “On the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, we reaffirm its historic commitment to protect the health and reproductive freedom of women across this country and stand by its guiding principle that government should not intrude on our most private family matters, and women should be able to make their own choices about their bodies and their health care.
Well, that “guiding principle” guided Kermit Gosnell to snip the spinal cords of possibly hundreds of new born children.
Abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia-based doctor who faces murder charges in the deaths of seven babies and a patient in a botched abortion, goes on trial next month.
The 71-year-old abortion doctor faces trial next year after pleading not guilty to the eight murder counts. The murder charges in connection with the deaths of the babies are related to hundreds of unborn children he reportedly caused to be born alive and prosecutors say he and his staff used scissors to kill them by “snipping” at their spinal cords with the scissors.
Now to me, that “making choices about their bodies and their health care” kind of got lost. But the above is what we get when we give into liberalism. We all know the arguments for abortion … all just designed to open the door for the above.
Three to four years
Characteristics of sexual development
- Three- and 4-year-olds are curious about where babies come from.
- They explore other children’s and adults’ bodies because of their curiosity. “Playing doctor” and pretending to be mommy or daddy become more common activities.
- They have increased interest in the differences between adults’ and children’s bodies.
- By age four, girls may become intensely attached to their fathers and boys to their mothers.
- Children begin to have a sense of modesty and can begin to understand the difference between private and public behavior.
- For many children, genital touching increases, especially when they are tired or upset.
- Three- and 4-year-olds still have a concern about elimination and frequently use words that refer to bowel movements and urination.
Five to seven years
Characteristics of sexual development
- Children in this age group begin to have more contacts outside the family. Other children may bring up new ideas about sex.
- They have increased need for privacy while bathing and dressing.
- Five- to 7-year-olds often increase their use of sexual or “obscene” language (frequently to test parental reaction).
- They are more interested in what it means to be male or female.
- They give up wanting to “marry” mom or dad. Girls become closer to their mothers and boys to their fathers.
- Children in this age group become more reticent about asking questions.
- Masturbation continues to be common. Tell your child that this is not wrong, but it is something one does in private.
What else can we expect when we have the most morally depraved person imaginable acting like president of the United States. Consider the utterly corrupt Hillary Clinton as the most admired (along with the gay president) and most popular politician in the U.S. That should be enough to tell you that corruption and immorality are not just the norm in America, but are admired and celebrated.
Let’s look at our government. I ran across this article today and this guy did a perfect job in explaining why America is in disarray.
We’re governed by half-wits who’ll say anything to shift the blame or misdirect the public if they think it helps their party and fool us:
Pelosi rebuffed GOP calls for the sequester replacement to focus exclusively on targeting more spending cuts and entitlement reforms.
“It is almost a false argument to say we have a spending problem. We have a budget deficit problem that we have to address,” she told Fox News’s Chris Wallace on Sunday.
How in the world does this jaybird think we got into the “budget deficit problem?” Magic?
Back in 1984, a columnist named Charlie Reese wrote a piece which pretty much cuts away the artifice that those we allow to “govern” us have woven:
Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
You and I don’t propose a federal budget. The President does.
You and I don’t have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don’t write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don’t set fiscal policy, Congress does.
READ THE REST RIGHT HERE
The guy’s statement … Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them, is a perfect description of what we’re up against.