The Phony Defenders of the Constitution … Exploiters of Conservatives and Patriots

January 26, 2013

The United States is in very deep do-do folks.  It is just a matter of time (and not much of it) that America will be completely finished  as a sovereign nation.

I felt the need to start this post off with the understatement of the decade. I say “understatement” because I for one have begun to realize the fatal mistake made of allowing Barack Obama to occupy the White House.

Before I get into my rant, I will say Mark Levin, Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh do a good job of convincing people they care about America. Beck exposed ACORN and the Communist Van Jones. Levin’s Landmark Legal Foundation won a minor victory in court over Obama’s recess appointments. Great! Good job! What great strides for truth, justice and the fight against tyranny. The deal is we wouldn’t be fighting for these things (at least like we are now) had these guys not been frauds from the beginning …

We’ve let the proverbial fox into the hen house and he is having a field day. Getting to the point of this I’m so sick and tired of hearing people like Mark Levin, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck spout off their hollow, empty patriotic bullshit.  Every damn one of them sold out on Barack Obama’s fraudulent rise to the White House.  I’ve written about this several times and just when I think I’ve gotten it out of my system, I’ll start listening to the Levin or Hannity show and it’s like a wound opens up and I realize once again that these guys are f#cking frauds. Self-serving low-life exploiters of conservatives and true patriots who are seeking a champion” to stand up for America.

Anyway, I wonder where Levin, Hannity, Beck, and all the other phony “defenders of the Constitution” were in 2008 when the Constitution was being trampled and a fraud was being ushered into the White House?  Uh, defenders … where were you?  Listen to Mark Levin, the  ‘DEFENDER OF THE CONSTITUTION’ explain why he didn’t defend it then.

I think on this particular show he had some liberal guest wanting to discuss Obama’s birth issue. Here is most of what Levin said …

Levin: “We have these monumental battles to help save this nation.”  (he says liberals are trying to talk about birth certificates!)

Levin: “Let’s pretend for two seconds Obama wasn’t born here. Let me ask you a question. (long pause) By the time that’s litigated and gets all the way to the Supreme Court, what the hell do you think’s going to happen? Do you think there’s going to be five justices to remove him?  Now come on!  Don’t be silly!  (long pause) It’s not my issue. (pause) It’s a distraction. In my humble opinion.”

Folks, when one listens to Mark Levin on the radio he is the complete opposite of those statements. It’s stunning to me that he would say,  “By the time that’s litigated and gets all the way to the Supreme Court, what the hell do you think’s going to happen? Do you think there’s going to be five justices to remove him?”  and  “It’s not my issue.”  that Obama is a foreign national???

Not his “issue”!!?

And this fool, this phony Constitutional attorney, the “veteran of the Reagan Administration”, claims to be the “defender of the Constitution”?  Mr. Levin, you didn’t defend it against fraud. You have “monumental battles”?  Defending the White House from being occupied by a fraud, by a foreign national, a Marxist isn’t “monumental” enough for you or is it something more? You want to be the defender of liberty, freedom, the flag, puppies, mom and apple pie … as long as your job is secure. You f#cking phony.

It’s disgusting the way people call into Levin and Hannity and proclaim what an “honor” it is to speak with them. “Thank you for taking my call!”  “It’s a great honor to speak with you!”  “You’re a great American!”   Beyond disgusting is the sad part on how they are exploited and used so Levin and the others can appear to care about America and the liberty we have here.  These callers think they are talking with someone who has been defending this nation against tyranny.  They don’t even realize these are the very people who stood by and allowed tyranny to walk right into the White House.

It’s a slap in the face to real conservative patriots how these phony patriotic talk show hosts, who have the means to expose Obama and had the means from the beginning but didn’t. And because of it America is finished. It will take more than a generation to recover from the damage done by Barack Obama, if it’s even possible.

I know, I know, I’m rude and I’m doing a disservice to Mr. Levin. I’m just giving him what he gives folks who don’t agree with him. The point of this is to say had the above mentioned “conservatives” along with all the other “pillars” done their genuine patriotic duty in 2008 we would not have Barack Obama squatting in the White House leading the nation straight to hell. Levin, Beck, Hannity, Coulter, and all the others are trying to make a scrambled egg into a sunny side-up. Obama’s there and he ain’t leaving anytime soon.

About these ads
  1. January 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Anyone home ?? Hello ?? Why is it that the TRUTH spoken openly either scares some patriots into silence, or, they hide for fears of being called a racist or ” POLITICALLY INCORRECT ” ???? I stopped watching Fox news because of Hannity and O’Reiily,,, They are entertainers, NOTHING MORE… Mark Levin’s book, ” Liberty and Tyranny ” was a best seller only because he wrote to satisfy the peoples’ search for an Intellectual Leader to give them courage and insight to stand up against the tyranny of sotero’s policies… As a REAL PATRIOT, he is NOTHING MORE THAN A TALKING HEAD who loves attention and the monies accrued from his books and speaking engagements….. People need to stand up for their OWN CONVICTIONS, NOT something some entertainer or talking head has implanted in their minds….

2. January 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Oh yes, this is a Great Blog. I both respect and appreciate you honest and candid openness… The TRUTH will overcome….

• January 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Thank you for your kind words Roy. The bottom line here is these guys are not dumb or blind. There is no way these guys don’t know Obama isn’t a fraud. No way. They didn’t question his qualifications from the beginning and now, after the fact they want to be seen as the “Great One” … “Great Americans” … It’s way too late for that now. All these little piss-ant victories like the ruling about Obama’s recess appointments are a joke.

3. AFVet permalink
    January 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Well Steve, I left a post but there was no “post comment” after it.
    It went away.
    It is not Levin’s fault that Obama is destroying the country, it is congress’s.

• January 26, 2013 12:57 pm

We needed Levin and Hannity 4 1/2 years ago, but they voted “present”. So now, after Obama is in they want to defend the Constitution? Sorry brother, it’s way too late. They are not smart enough.
      It’s like a chess game. You’re playing against a champion and you gave up your queen on the first move and then expect to win? You might grab a few pieces … but you ain’t gonna win.

• AFVet permalink
      January 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Yeah they voted ‘present’ but they didn’t have any more information than we did.
      Now that they do have access to much more info, they are nothing more than the MSM for not exposing it.
      In my comment that disappeared I questioned why Sheriff Arpaio is not invited on their programs to at least give some information on the ongoing investigation.
      They all evidently think it is a moot point.

• January 26, 2013 1:11 pm

With all due respect AFVet, you’re kidding right?

• AFVet permalink
      January 26, 2013 1:27 pm

I don’t know exactly what I am kidding about Steve.
      Please feel free to parse away.

• January 30, 2013 8:31 am

The good sheriff wasn’t invited because he’d have raised so much hell, they’d have to take action. Evil in high places must have them scared like cowed dogs. The freshmen Congressmen might change this dynamic, which remains to be seen.

• January 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Like i said, they are nothing more than entertainers who spew WHATEVER they are paid to spew.. Successful, yes… Patriots NO, I repeat NO.. NO…

4. christinewjc permalink
    January 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Oh my gosh Steve!! This essay qualifies as one of THE BEST posts you have EVER WRITTEN! I, along with you, have questioned exactly why the conservative talk show “leaders” out there have refused to confront the Obamafraud issue. Mark Levin tells us why – because he thinks it won’t get done by the Supreme Court????

It is difficult for me to listen to any of them anymore. I watch less TV and listen to Christian music in my car rather than talk radio or Fox News.

Recently heard (via Gateway Pundit) that “Fox News and Sarah Palin have parted ways.” Can’t say I didn’t see THAT coming.

Seeing Shrillery get away with the Benghazi cover-up showed me that NOTHING will be done to get to the truth. Truly sickens me – no end!

This nation has been held up by God’s mercy, grace, and protection for so long – despite all of our collective sins – that I have come to the sad conclusion that this lord-of-the-flies BHO has been sent here (even for a second time) to wake our @sses up! Trouble is, many are living in a Truman Show type of illusion. Hope you see my new post!

GREAT GREAT POST STEVE!! I am adding a link to it in my new post!

• January 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Thank you Christine for the kind words and I apologize for the few more “colorful” statements I was compelled to make. I never watch television (haven’t for probably 7 years) and listen only to talk radio when driving realizing we’re stuck with the Levins, Hannities, and Becks. Beck I never listen to. I’m not even aware of when or if he’s on locally.
      You know something Christine, anyone can go to Youtube and listen to every one of these guys talk about the “birther” issue and there is always something hollow about their defense. Something I can’t put my finger on … You can tell when someone really believes what they are saying … and then those who attempt to make you believe it … a subtle difference but there.
      I need to get over to Talk Wisdom today before I leave work. Thanks for linking to this. I know there are some who won’t like it though.

• January 30, 2013 8:33 am

The Supreme court has been compromised with “O”s activist judges. This is the final battle for America’s soul (my opinion)

5. AFVet permalink
    January 26, 2013 1:54 pm

In your post above Levin stated IMHO.
    No real commitment, nothing to stake his reputation on is there ?
    All of them exhort the People to stand up and resist.
    Michelle Bachman goes on the Glenn Beck radio program and pleads for the support of his listeners to call their congress representatives and demand, etc.
    Beck states later that she is just fantastic !\

Well Michelle, we did that during the health care debacle.
    In fact, it was reported that the phone system shut down due to call volume and the servers crashed due to traffic against the passage of the bill.
    It didn’t amount to a spit in a windstorm.

When it boils down to it Levin, Hannity, etc. are nothing more than the whores we are paying in congress.

• January 26, 2013 2:33 pm

You are absolutely right AFVet. Last week I saw someplace where Mark Levin said to “fight”. And that is the entire point I was struggling to convey. Like my chess game analogy.
      Okay, this is what I think. I think these guys and any person in the Congress who even thought about bringing up the birther issue was expressly threatened with career loss, intimidated, maybe even threatened with physical harm to them or maybe even their families. “leave it alone”. I think these guys and gals figure they’ll keep quiet about it, save their jobs, etc and defeat Obama because of his policies. But, it hasn’t happened and won’t happen. Team Obama is way too aggressive and way too smart. They use racism, class warfare, exploit minorities so well conservatives and the few Republicans that might care don’t have a defense. That is where the fatal mistake has been made. The “just allow him in, even though he’s a fraud and we’ll beat him because he’s a Commie” plan backfired. But backfire or not, these guys continue to rake in millions and keep their cushy jobs. And now the do-do is neck deep.
      I’m probably wrong about it being a “mistake”. But I hesitate to make the claim that just because the Saudis own part of Fox, etc that the conspiracy is deeper than I want to admit.

• AFVet permalink
      January 26, 2013 3:02 pm

I love the game of chess.
      It is a game played by people that have respect for their opponent.
      Every move has to be evaluated.
      The Obama administration does not play chess.
      If you get too close to the Queen, they just wreck the board and everybody has to start over.
      Even a check is considered ‘racist’.

• January 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Ha haaa! Good one AFVet. I play against my computer (Chess Titans) and I do okay around level six. Anything higher is significantly harder at least for me.

• AFVet permalink
      January 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Many tears ago mom and dad bought a chess game for my brother and me.
      Plastic pieces, cardboard board, and a manual.
      We learned to play chess by learning the rules from the book.
      Neither mom or dad played chess.
      The strategy you employ against the opponent, the :) when you make a nice move and then the :| when they take your piece.
      DAMN.
      I love Chess.

6. GMpilot permalink
    January 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Would you like some more cheese with your whine, steve?

7. GMpilot permalink
    January 27, 2013 1:17 am

• Colin permalink
      January 27, 2013 12:36 pm

8. January 27, 2013 1:30 am

I was going to comment on GM, but I think first he is flying on something and it’s NOT an airplane, and secondly, he is either a DUMB child or a retarded Liberal. In either case, Laugh to yourself and… NEXT.

• January 27, 2013 2:02 am

he is one of Christine’s regular visitors. most of his oars don’t hit the water.

• Colin permalink
      January 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Oh please..and yours do !! That’s a joke right??

• January 28, 2013 8:12 am

Elementary Colon. Judge by the content of the comments here. Let’s see, here’s what we have from you and GM:

GM: “Would you like some more cheese with your whine, steve?”
      GM: “No, I’m not offended. Not bowing to Fox News just means you’re a conservative with sense. Just not enough of it.”

and …

Colon: “Absolutely right GM…it’s about time the regressives woke up to the propaganda machine that is Faux News!!”
      Colon: “Oh please..and yours do !! That’s a joke right??”
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s it! Those are the highly intelligent, well thought out comments from two liberal intellectuals.
      I can see I’d have to get up pretty early in the morning to deal with that level of intelligence.

9. GMpilot permalink
    January 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Thank you for your non-comment, roy. When you actually have something to say, I’ll be back.

10. January 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Don’t rush on my account. What did you have to do, charge your batteries at the well of Liberalism ?

11. January 29, 2013 2:17 am

Why this book matters and each one of these so called ‘conservatives’ have refused to read Bob Gard’s book! See Conservative Blockade and Steve you are spot on! Bob Gard has proof his complimentary copies were refused or ignored. These fakes are no better than the Obama.

I get NOTHING from mentioning this book. I have read it and proves how illegal Obama is.
    He is not a Nat. Bron Citizen and thus he is not legal to POTUS, period and this proved by Mr. Gard.

• January 29, 2013 7:28 am

I’m starting to work my way through the book now.

• January 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Thank you Steve!!!

It is a massive work and at my suggestion, Mr. Gard is separating this into several volumes. It took me about three months to read through the Ebook.Gard has done superb and excellent research. You, good sir are at least willing to read this. IMHO it is as close to flawless as one can get. A bit long, and can lead you down a few rabbit warrens BUT as a Military History addict and one who knows and respects the FF and the Constitution, this book can and will be a game changer. I pray I live to see this.

Thank you and I will sip an IPA for you but no ceegar.

• January 30, 2013 8:42 am

Copied those links; job and other asinine factors allowing, I will read this.

12. Bob Gard permalink
    January 31, 2013 5:18 pm

I thank you, Steve, and PatriotUSA, for understanding that a significant conservative blockade to the truth about Obama’s constitutionality is afoot. I urge your readers to visit The-Constitutionist.com web site and learn a bit about my eBook that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama is not eligible to be President under the presidential eligibility clause of the U.S. Constitution. Before we can save our Constitution, the American public, including all the famous conservatives, must self-educate in order to give up willful ignorance.

• January 31, 2013 6:07 pm

And thank you Bob! Being an avid reader of 30-50 books a year, I’ll be reading yours (which may take me somewhat longer than most novels I read). I was impressed with your reply to the review by Stephen E. Tonchen in which you quote John Jay:

“To me it appears important that the American government be preserved as it is, until mature experience shall plainly point out very useful amendments to our Constitution; that we steadily repel all foreign influence and interference, and with good faith and liberality treat all nations as friends in peace, and as enemies in war; neither meddling with their affairs, nor permitting them to meddle with ours.”

It reminds me very much of some portions of Washington’s Farewell Address.

Thank you again.

1. Mark Levin is a coward « Cry and Howl
  2. The Phony Defenders of the Constitution … Exploiters of Conservatives and Patriots « Cry and Howl « partneringwitheagles