The Obama Identity Theft Scandal

January 14, 2013

Thanks to Kris Zane @ The Western Center For Journalism

Despite the mainstream media ignoring the Obama eligibility issue, Sheriff Arpaio’s investigation is moving forward … It’s good to know there are patriots not giving up on this.

About these ads
  1. January 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Reblogged this on Gds44's Blog.

2. January 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Steve,

This post and ebook ties in Directly with this and what is a Natural Born Citizen and a Native Born Citizen. Obama is NOT a NBC and therefore NOT qualified to be POTUS. Nor will I ever consider Obama my POTUS, which he is not and will NEVER be.

I have a few copies of this ebook and the author is working on a different version in volumes etc. vs 1700 pages in one ebook. Yes, I have read this entire Ebook and please go to the site and see how ‘conservatives’ have stonewalled this at every turn. If you are truly interested in proving Obama’s ineligibility, here it is.

I am willing to send a copy only those who are ready and willing to read and study. I feel it is that important.

This ebook is superbly researched, documented, a massive work that proves the fallacy of obama being a NBC.

A challenge to all who tread here and while it is massive, the proof is here. This can and will be a game changer.

Feel free to re-post the above here. I can speak for the author and editor that they would both deeply appreciate this. I know the editor very well and am getting to know the author.
    Both are Patriots, born of the Constitution, Declaration Of Independence, Bill Of Rights and the Founding Fathers.

3. The MAD Jewess permalink
    January 14, 2013 10:55 pm

They HAVE to get RID of this monster, Steve.

19 Exec orders on the table???!!!! FOR OUR GUNS????!!!!

• January 15, 2013 7:43 am

Obama is emboldened right now and very “pugnacious”. His arrogance is through the roof right now as he realizes he is untouchable.

4. AFVet permalink
    January 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Great post Steve !
    I’m glad to see that they are not giving up on exposing this fraud.
    I would also like to see anybody that was complicit in his election be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Like Pelosi and Reid. How sweet would that be ?

Drudge’s main headline this morning states that Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatens to file articles of impeachment if Obama uses executive orders to usurp the 2nd amendment.

Barry’s house of cards could be coming down around his ears.
    Fast and Furious and Benghazi are still on the front burner.
    It all depends on the House of Representatives.

5. January 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Reblogged this on AMERICAN BLOGGER: GUNNY.G ~ WEBLOG.EMAIL.

6. January 19, 2013 2:31 pm

I am SO glad Sheriff Joe is still on top of this!