Random stuff for January 11, 2013 … and more WWII Posters

January 11, 2013

I wanted to take a few minutes and comment about some of the things going on. I noticed Barack signed into law Secret Service protection for he and Michelle for life at tax payer’s expense. Uh Barack, more guns only create more crime so I think you really should ban the Secret Service from carrying firearms.  I know G.W. Bush will benefit as well, but I think it’s arrogant to force tax payers to provide protection for the rest of the lives of multi-millionaires. Let’s see, he and his family have trained armed guards protecting them perpetually, while he uses the “full weight” of his position to make damn sure regular people can’t even defend themselves.
While a very large percentage of Americans just saw their take-home pay drop, Barack tries to give pay raises to Joe Biden and federal workers, and he and his family just finished a $20 MILION vacation, paid for by taxpayers.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Because my a$$ gets chapped just thinking about the arrogance of Barack Obama and those in the Congress and I’ll blow a gasket, I think I’ll just provide some links to some stuff.

Bill Clinton … “Father of the Year”.

Barack Obama … you know people by the company they keep.

English teacher tramples on the American flag.

Barack Obama rips off Hurricane Sandy victims to pay off cronies.

Joe Biden to recommend what kind of guns we can have and background checks for private sales of guns.

Congress Less Popular than Root Canal, Cockroaches, Lice

Benghazi: Obama’s Bloody Hands

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, let’s see who we have running this great nation:

A homosexual, Muslim, foreign national playing president

A presidential cabinet full of Communists and Marxists

Tax cheats running the Treasury department

A Chicago homosexual, gangster running the Justice Department

A lesbian/dike running the Dept. of Homeland Security

Probably the most corrupt person on the planet is Secretary of State

A Congress filled with men who are more feminine than women … and women more masculine than men.

The FBI ran by terrorist sympathizers

A Secret Service more interested in getting laid than doing their jobs

A Supreme Court filled with judges who refuse to enforce the Constitution

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some more WWII posters most of which adorn the walls of my living room. A couple I rescued from complete destruction for a nominal fee and others cost over $300.00 and all are original, not reproductions.

The United States was once a great, unified nation …

DSC02456

““““““““““`

DSC02471

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DSC02473

About these ads
  1. January 11, 2013 10:20 am

Great posters Steve, Bob Mack’s artwork reminds me of these. Have you seen his cartoons? “The FBI ran by terrorist sympathizers”, the IRS are terrorists in my opinion, I watched a video put up by bydesign this morning and had to repost it. It is terrifing! God bless you!

• January 11, 2013 11:09 am

I’ve seen some of his stuff but not much. I’ll have to check it out. I’ll check out bydesign’s blog in a little while.
      Thank you Loopy!

2. January 11, 2013 11:26 am

Loved your posters, Steve. Too bad that no one is is concerned with their messages today.

It almost seems like Obama is okay taking our guns away from us because he has a fleet of CIA who will protect him and his family. He is telling us, I’m okay, you have the problem.

It reminds me of the story of the Lone Ranger and Tonto facing an army of Comanche Indians in full war paint. They were totally surrounded.

The LoneRanger turns to Tonto and says, “We’re in a heap of trouble, Tonto!”

Tonto’s nervous reply, “Uhh…who do you mean we, pale-face?”

Need I say anymore?

• January 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Yes ma’am. It just disgusts me how the Congress is so corrupted, along with the Supreme Court and the intelligence agencies. I still visit left wing blogs and it amazes me just how genuinely stupid they are. Forgive my bluntness but they really are to write the stuff they do and actually believe it. The ignorance is simply incredible.
      Good joke! Yet true of what we’re facing with the fraud-in-chief.
      I had posted pictures of some of my other posters the other day at Paulie’s request and I think that’s about all I have for now, but I’m not going to buy any for a while unless I find a “deal” … but that’s getting very difficult as there are only so many.

3. January 19, 2013 3:06 pm

I have always loved your posters! You have such a great collection. :)

• January 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank you Vanessa! I Think I missed a couple but that’s the bulk of them. Kinda wish I had the money I’ve invested in them now though!