Sandy Hook Planned: Video Tribute Video Uploaded Weeks Before Massacre

January 10, 2013

Sandy Hook Planned: Video Tribute Video Uploaded Weeks Before Massacre

Before It’s News

Someone uploaded a “tribute to the sandy hook shooting” on November 10, 2012. And how could they know BEFOREHAND who was to be shot.
The Sandy Hook shooting happened on December 14th, 2012 yet this video shows all the victims, teachers, etc.. and the video was uploaded for sure on Nov. 10, 2012.
This time stamp for sure does not lie… vimeo.. look at their other uploads as well.
The link is below — this is smoking gun proof of people knowing beforehand the shooting..
Here is the video uploaded on Nov. 10, 2012 , almost ONE FULL MONTH before the sandy hook shooting.

Story at beforeitsnews.com

~~~~~~~~~~~

About these ads
  1. January 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Anyone capable of producing that video and uploading it to the internet KNOWS about date/time stamping. Even if they produced it beforehand, no conspirator is stupid enough to actually upload it BEFORE the event. I agree that we don’t have near enough answers but there has got to be a logical explanation for these anomalies.

• January 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I don’t know if “no conspirator” would be stupid enough to upload a video before the event. There are a lot of dumb people out there. I mean look at how many voted for Barack.
      Anyway, is the date/time stamping point true or not? I just happened to stumble on this. People can make up their own minds as to if this video is credible.
      Maybe we will eventually get answers to things like this as well …

2. January 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Reblogged this on Gds44's Blog.

3. January 11, 2013 11:27 am

Something ain’t right, that’s for sure!

4. Joe permalink
    January 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Bacmaster who created the tribute explains the backdate and his frustration “it is unbelievable what has created such a domino effect of suspicious and cynical people! First of all YouTube and Vimeo are 2 separate websites. Vimeo I pay for and use it as a storage for music videos I make that are blocked by YouTube copyright issues. On Vimeo there are times if you wish to delete any video and replace it with another, the date remains the same from the original date the original video (being replaced) Got that so far? I do this multiple times if I decide not to pay for additional bandwidth space if I choose to upload more than allowed for the month. It’s so sad and disgraceful that people would spread such a conspiracy of sort that I’m doing something wrong. I’ve been entertainer millions of people all over the world with music videos for 2 years now and never had anything like this before. Too bad it has to be a memorial video! Now, give this to all the people you know or may know to end this crap now. Amazing how rumors spread by ignorant people that condemn someone on mere suspicion they manifest in their our minds. WISE UP!

• January 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Somehow “Joe” I think you are a liar. The only thing I “got” so far is a scenario from you that didn’t happen. Perhaps you can explain the links that have been scrubbed …

Tweet Dated 10 Nov 2012…

text of the tweet:
      “I just uploaded “My Movie” to Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/53220123″The link took me to a Sandy Hook Elementary School Tribute film!

I think you need to “WISE UP!” before you come to this site and prove only that you’re a liar.

5. January 12, 2013 10:52 am

“Joe” is a liar. I saw this same answer given by someone on the youtube video comments and it wasn’t “Joe”. .

6. January 12, 2013 11:45 am

I don’t know if Joe is lying or not but if his explanation is true then what he did was incredibly stupid and he deserves all of the venom he gets. His stupidity has created a firestorm and fueled conspiracy theories that will last for decades.

7. January 12, 2013 11:48 am

I apologize, Joe. Wish I could edit my comment. Clearly it wasn’t Joe who created the issue but Bacmaster who deserves the disdain. Mea culpa :(

8. January 19, 2013 3:09 pm

I’ve been collecting all your and TMJ’s posts (and a few others) on this and am putting them into a blog post for my political blog sometime next week.

It’s all so disturbing.