Barack Obama: Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”
Josh Bernstein at Conservative Daily News wrote the following piece. Of course there will be the usual suspects that will contend Barack didn’t cause all the things listed, but that will be false. The reality is, Barack Obama is president (excuse me while I vomit) and has been for four years and Mr. Bernstein has point out just a very few of the results of those disastrous four years. Know for a certainty the next four will be devastating.
Barack Obama was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year for 2012. An honor bestowed upon almost every president since 1927. Our 44th President is a remarkable president. No president in our nation’s history has accomplished so little in such a short time. No president has ever been elected to the highest office in the land with less experience. No president has ever been reelected with a record as remarkable as this president’s record.
Here are the top 10 reasons why I support Barack Obama as Time’s Person of the Year.
1. For the first time in our nation’s history we had our credit rating downgraded from AAA to AA+. (In terms of baseball that would be the equivalent of being sent back down to the Minor leagues.)
2. The Benghazi Cover Up. Four Americans died in Libya on Sept 11, 2012 while the President watched and did nothing. After the attack the President lied and said it was not a terrorist attack. To make matters worse initially the attack was blamed on a video. (Three months later the American People are still waiting for the truth and an apology.)
3. The President has presided over the worst economy since The Great Depression. His policies, not the ones of his predecessor are the main reason the economy will not recover. The main culprit is his signature achievement. The Affordable Care Act has kept small businesses from hiring, thus exacerbating the problems in regard to the economy. (If we repeal and replace AFA the economy will turn around a lot sooner.)
4. There are 47 million Americans on food stamps right now. (The President has certainly earned his nickname as the Food Stamp President.)
5. It has taken 219 years and 43 former presidents to spend less money than Barack Obama has spent in only his first four years. (As a result of this accomplishment according to U.S. Debt Clock.org that is approximately $52,000 per person.) http://www.usdebtclock.org/
6. With 23 million Americans out of work and the unemployment rate over 8% Barack Obama has not met with his jobs council in over six months. If that wasn’t enough he also removed the work requirement for Welfare. (Mr. President, the greatest social program is a job.)
7. With the threat of a nuclear Iran, the Assad regime in Syria, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, a Middle East on the verge of eruption, an unstable North Korea, a belligerent Russia, and a power hungry China, the President wants to cut our national defense as well as reduce our nuclear arsenal to pre Cold War levels. (Just for extra fun he also has skipped the majority of his intelligence briefings.)
8. Gas prices when George W. Bush left office were $1.78 a gallon. Gas Prices have routinely been over $3.50 per gallon and continue to grow even higher. (Good call Mr. President on turning down that Keystone Pipeline.)
9. Telling business owners that they are not responsible for building their own businesses. Eluding to the fact that somehow the government had a hand in building their businesses, not the blood, sweat, tears, sacrifice, risk, and money of the entrepreneurs themselves. (Mr. President, why do small businesses fear you again?)
10. Solyndra, Fisker Automotive, General Motors, Fast and Furious, Cash for Clunkers, Spectra Watt, Sun Power, First Solar, Bright Source, the list goes on and on and on.