Barack Obama: Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”

December 22, 2012

at Conservative Daily News wrote the following piece. Of course there will be the usual suspects that will contend Barack didn’t cause all the things listed, but that will be false. The reality is, Barack Obama is president (excuse me while I vomit) and has been for four years and Mr. Bernstein has point out just a very few of the results of those disastrous four years. Know for a certainty the next four will be devastating.

Why I support Barack Obama as Time’s Person of the Year

time1a

Barack Obama was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year for 2012. An honor bestowed upon almost every president since 1927. Our 44th President is a remarkable president. No president in our nation’s history has accomplished so little in such a short time. No president has ever been elected to the highest office in the land with less experience. No president has ever been reelected with a record as remarkable as this president’s record.

Here are the top 10 reasons why I support Barack Obama as Time’s Person of the Year.

1. For the first time in our nation’s history we had our credit rating downgraded from AAA to AA+. (In terms of baseball that would be the equivalent of being sent back down to the Minor leagues.)

2. The Benghazi Cover Up. Four Americans died in Libya on Sept 11, 2012 while the President watched and did nothing. After the attack the President lied and said it was not a terrorist attack. To make matters worse initially the attack was blamed on a video. (Three months later the American People are still waiting for the truth and an apology.)

3. The President has presided over the worst economy since The Great Depression. His policies, not the ones of his predecessor are the main reason the economy will not recover. The main culprit is his signature achievement. The Affordable Care Act has kept small businesses from hiring, thus exacerbating the problems in regard to the economy. (If we repeal and replace AFA the economy will turn around a lot sooner.)

4. There are 47 million Americans on food stamps right now. (The President has certainly earned his nickname as the Food Stamp President.)

5. It has taken 219 years and 43 former presidents to spend less money than Barack Obama has spent in only his first four years. (As a result of this accomplishment according to U.S. Debt Clock.org that is approximately $52,000 per person.) http://www.usdebtclock.org/

6. With 23 million Americans out of work and the unemployment rate over 8% Barack Obama has not met with his jobs council in over six months. If that wasn’t enough he also removed the work requirement for Welfare. (Mr. President, the greatest social program is a job.)

7. With the threat of a nuclear Iran, the Assad regime in Syria, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, a Middle East on the verge of eruption, an unstable North Korea, a belligerent Russia, and a power hungry China, the President wants to cut our national defense as well as reduce our nuclear arsenal to pre Cold War levels. (Just for extra fun he also has skipped the majority of his intelligence briefings.)

8. Gas prices when George W. Bush left office were $1.78 a gallon. Gas Prices have routinely been over $3.50 per gallon and continue to grow even higher. (Good call Mr. President on turning down that Keystone Pipeline.)

9. Telling business owners that they are not responsible for building their own businesses. Eluding to the fact that somehow the government had a hand in building their businesses, not the blood, sweat, tears, sacrifice, risk, and money of the entrepreneurs themselves. (Mr. President, why do small businesses fear you again?)

10. Solyndra, Fisker Automotive, General Motors, Fast and Furious, Cash for Clunkers, Spectra Watt, Sun Power, First Solar, Bright Source, the list goes on and on and on.

Read the rest right here

About these ads
  1. AFVet permalink
    December 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Now give Time a break.
    I’ve heard that there is still a good market for Comic books these days.

2. December 22, 2012 12:52 pm

This is just another sign that we are under the dark spirit of deception that is here.! Will someone please take those blinders off the people of this country! It just keeps getting worser and worser!

• December 22, 2012 4:35 pm

( we are under the dark spirit of deception that is here.!)

Actually as a Christian we are under the Spirit of God who is Light and in whom is no darkness at all.

There is no way “we” can serve both spirits.

If “we” are Christians, there is no way “we” can be under a dark spirit of deception.

Maybe you did not intend to say “We” when you wrote that.

• December 22, 2012 8:57 pm

John, you need to refer to your bible again. Jesus said that as a sign of the end times there would be a spirit of deception powerful enough to take down even the elect if that were possible. We are in the period of dark deception. You, my friend, are deceived. For you to keep playing that race card everytime Obama is criticized is nothing short of absurd and a lie. You call yourself a Christian and yet you find nothing wrong with voting for a man who votes in every abomination of God’s laws. You will face judgment for that, John, despite what you say or think.

• December 22, 2012 11:37 pm

I am so glad that only God can judge others.

• December 22, 2012 9:27 pm

John, Marianne is giving you some sage advice. If I were you I’d “bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise” …

• December 22, 2012 11:45 pm

I take my “sage advice” from the Bible and The Holy Spirit – - not from man, woman or preacher!

• December 22, 2012 5:56 pm

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; (Matthew 5:44)

• December 22, 2012 6:08 pm

There may be an ultimate price to pay in the eyes of God for some Conservative’s hatred of the first African American president.

• December 22, 2012 9:22 pm

I hate the first African-American president’s policies. I absolutely loathe G.W. Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton for obvious reasons. So please like Marianne suggested, refrain from using any implications of racism here because it’s ” nothing short of absurd and a lie.”

• December 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Very well – - I look forward to a truly Christian article that extolls our Christian Love for our errant president.

• December 23, 2012 8:59 am

Okay … how about this …

Mr. president, repent or perish.

3. December 22, 2012 4:31 pm

(Good call Mr. President on turning down that Keystone Pipeline.)

Actually the sludge (not oil) that would travel that pipeline was never ever intended for consumption inside the United States but was designed from the git go to have the sludge moving through it refined and the resulting high sulphur content sold to overseas markets.

4. December 23, 2012 12:58 am

My Bible plainly teaches me that God is Light and there is no darkness in Him at all and that those who trust in Jesus are called “His Sheep” and Jesus says “His Sheep” will follow him and not another.

The same Bible tells me that Jesus has promised to all believers that no man can pluck those who cling to Him out of his hand. I am assuming if no man can, then no devil can either because we are sealed by His Spirit and we belong to Him and if we resist the devil the devil must flee from us.

Jesus promises that He will NEVER leave us or forsake us and that He will be with us forever and if Jesus is with us forever then we are always in His presence and if we are in His presence He certainly will protect us from whoring after some dark spirit. I trust that the Salvation that Jesus has given is sufficient to get the job done and I cling to Him.

I agree that we are living in those times to which you refer, but I also insist that Jesus is our sword and our shield and the sandals upon our feet and that like the tree planted by the waters, I shall not be moved.

Jesus is my savior and I shall not be moved.
    In His loving Favor, I shall not be moved.
    Like a tree planted by the waters,
    I shall not be moved.

I prefer to look up for my Salvation draweth nigh.

I am looking for another city that is not made up of flesh and blood but one that dwells in a Heavenly realm far away from the cares and turmoils of this old world.

I know that one sweet day, I shall be caught up to be with Jesus and I will be with Him forever more.

I also know that in that instant, I shall be changed. I do know what I will be like but I know I will be like Him.

You can worry all you want to about being under domination or control of some dark spirit but I am not in that company because I serve the Living God whose Son (and My Savior) is Jesus Christ who shed his blood on a cross for me that I might live and who arose from death to ascend to Heaven – - I know He will come again to gathere us all to his bosom and I am not the least bit worried that some dark spirit can harm me.

Jesus said that nothing shall by any means harm me.

I do not care that Obama is president of the United States because it is God who appoints Kings and Rulers and authorities over us and if Obama has thus been appointed and annointed then that is God’s business and I have to accept it if I am to remain obedient to God.

God will work these things out in the end.

5. December 23, 2012 1:21 am

John, you are talking about two different things! There is light in Jesus. He is our light BUT this world is dark and until Christ comes for us, we will go through evil and trouble. Jesus tells you to watch as the darkness of deception fills the world. What do you think he was talking about? Read Daniel and see what he saw concerning ending times. It was not a pretty site. You don’t seem to understand the times, John. God will work things out but do you actually believe that you are not going to suffer? The word of God tells you that if you belong to Christ, you WILL suffer! The fact that you condone the actions of Obama shows your folly. That man is ushering in evil into this country and yet you can’t see it! You are deceived.

1. Sunday Links: Facebook Friends Pics Edition Volume 46