Barack Obama hastens the decline of the United States

December 1, 2012

I hear people all the time asking why no one in the Congress does anything about the fraud squatting in the White House. Liberals continue their infantile … “if he is a fraud, then why hasn’t anyone done anything” … etc. etc. etc.  The answer is quite simple. The entire Congress was/is complicit in ushering in Obama into the office of the presidency. They are all felons and traitors to the United States. Naturally I don’t know why except I imagine it’s a “get on board or get left behind” type thing. In other words, Socialism and he  United States being simply another nation among a global society is happening and the Congress can either go along with it or the members will lose their individual positions therein. I saw an article this morning entitled 34 Signs That America Is In Decline . The piece fails to mention Barack Obama is in place to hasten those signs along. If you click on the link and read the piece anyone can see these things haven’t happened by accident or even incompetent. The decline of America is happening by design. All this “fiscal cliff” talk is being done by the very people responsible for the fiscal woes of the United States. They create the problem and then step up to fleece the nation of more of its wealth. Taxing the rich more will not do anything at all in easing the national debt or the spending deficit. Nothing. It is simply class warfare to get the ignorant on board for their own demise.

Barack Obama has been proven beyond any doubt to be a fraud and very possibly a foreign national and has been unleashed on this nation for one purpose only. That purpose is exactly what he stated just before the 2008 election … to “fundamentally change the United States of America”. Every action made by Obama has weakened America. Every act. Whether financially, militarily, economically, morally or racially, every  one of those things are much weaker since Obama took office.  All by design. If a person was out to destroy the United States, that person would be doing exactly the same things Obama is doing.

Anyway, here’s a little video.

Click HERE to read the stuff that goes with the clip

About these ads
  1. christinewjc permalink
    December 1, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Steve,

It’s amazing to me that most Americans can’t see the truth about BHO deliberately destroying our nation. Free stuff, hand outs, and the “tax the rich” propaganda spewed by the media of mass deception has created an entitlement gorged society over the course of only 4 years that would have been UNTHINKABLE in previous generations.

My husband and I saw Lincoln the other day. Terrific movie! It was amazing to see how much the Republicans and Democrats hated each other – even back then. The fight over passing the 13th Amendment was front and center in the movie. It is even more amazing to recall and know that it was a Republican President and Republicans in the House that wanted to end slavery; while most of the Democrats opposed it. So…how did THEY become the party of choice for blacks? Only the few conservatives blacks of today really know the history and the truth I guess.

I found a truly disturbing video “tribute” to communism and posted it at my blog last night. When the CPUSA “cheered” BHO’s re-election (as well as all the Muslim terrorist groups and Sharia mullah dictators), we KNOW how dangerous BHO and his ilk are. What a nasty combo – radical Islam and communism! I really think that it is going to take WE THE PEOPLE to do something (legal, of course) about this fraud and his ilk. Sheriff Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse were the only ones with enough guts to go after Obama’s fraudulent documents. With this election stolen, how can we ever trust a national election again?

Do you ever read the Lame Cherry blog? The writer over there is a very eccentric individual, but in between some of the more questionable comments and posts, we do get nuggets of truth that turn out to be almost prophetic – but also very scary. In a recent post, he/she claims that even though Romney knows Obama stole the election, Mitt can’t do anything about it because he was involved in “vote rigging” during the primaries. I recall some bloggers discussing how Ron Paul was a victim of this.

I wonder what Romney discussed with BHO during the “luncheon.” I haven’t listened to the news over the past 2 days because I was celebrating my birthday. I wonder what transpired during that “closed door” meeting between two former political enemies?

• December 1, 2012 11:38 am

Hey Christine.
      I’ll check out the video at your site today. I have seen the Lame Cherry blog before, but I haven’t visited there for a long time. I may venture over there this weekend.
      Yeah it’s a fact that the Democrat party has opposed the very civil liberties minority Americans enjoy right now and it hasn’t been all that long. Robert Byrd is a perfect example of how the Democrats can get away with that sort of thing. That racist said the most outrageous stuff during his life and no one ever held him accountable for it. Well, I’m fixin’ to leave work. I’ll visit Talk Wisdom a little later this afternoon. You and your family have a good weekend!

2. christinewjc permalink
    December 1, 2012 12:40 pm

The Demoncraps always give a pass to their own, yet spew absolute HATRED towards any Republican they can scream about and bash. Wasn’t Robert Byrd a member of the KKK in the past? How disgusting!!!

The following Bible verses precisely describe the signs of the times we are now living in:

2Ti 3:1 ¶ This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

3. December 8, 2012 3:34 am

I think back in 08, in the beginning, people thought he was simply incompetent, in over his head, blah blah blah. What so many refused to see is that while he IS incompetent in many areas, the damage he was doing was deliberate. So few wanted to acknowledge that they’d elected a president who truly hated America. Now, thanks to massive fraud, he’s in again to do even more damage.

We have to hang tough, my friend! We’re in this together!

4. May 30, 2014 8:31 am

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I really like the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to
    take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..

I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent site!

5. June 4, 2014 11:17 pm

What i don’t realize is in fact how you’re not really much more smartly-preferred than you may be right
    now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably on the subject of this subject,
    produced me personally consider it from numerous varied angles.
    Its like women and men are not involved unless it
    is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding.

All the time maintain it up!

6. July 2, 2014 4:02 am

While the bubble psychology was worse, what you have now is ‘Fool me once
    shame on me. Checking your yellow pages, search for investors and contact
    few, you can ask several questions about their experiences,
    definitely, you will learn from them. s possible to recover
    from this financial crisis and emerge on the other side in better shape than ever before.

When I did find him, I also began to realize that a supposedly good friend of mine was undermining me, telling people that
    I shouldn’t have the dogs, that I couldn’t take care of them etc.

Basically, the voucher means that the Federal Government will pay a specific
    amount of the rent. They may also be able to give you discounts
    if you use one agent for all of your rental investments.
    We define slumlords as landlords who maximize profits by minimizing maintenance
    of their properties. Revoking the bid of Diede Construction as the apparent lowest bidder;.

For example, the tenant may be required to reimburse landlord
    for all CAM over $4. By keeping a enough degree of the substance all the time, a person facilitates
    their bodies to make use of all what has been taken in a meal.