Hurricane Sandy Victim Upset After Being Played By Obama

November 27, 2012

This morning I posted a piece that demonstrates just one lie bought by ignorant voters. Obama promised to make “college education affordable” for all Americans. Well, true to form but deceitful to his worshipers, he lied. HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gateway Pundit has this perfect example of Barack Obama, the fraud-in-chief and how he uses anyone and everyone for what benefits him …

Empty Embrace… Hurricane Sandy Victim Upset After Being Played By Obama (Video)

Obama used her as a photo-op and promised to get her assistance after her business was wiped out by Hurricane Sandy.  But it was all a show.
From the White House website:

Barack Obama hugs Donna Vanzant, the owner of North Point Marina, as he tours damage from Hurricane Sandy in Brigantine, N.J., Oct. 31, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

I was very excited and felt warm by the embrace thinking this is really going to happen.  I’m going to get the help I need because he promised that.  I’ve gotten no help.  I’ve gotten nothing but ‘No, you’re not covered for this.  No, you’re not covered for that.”

About these ads
  1. christinewjc permalink
    November 27, 2012 11:47 am

The liar-and-cheat is such a phony propagandist it is just unconscionable that anyone could have ever supported him for re-election. Something like 7.5 million people who voted for him in 2008 learned the truth and didn’t vote for him a second time. But the voter fraud that happened in the swing states pushed him over by @ 300,000 – @450,000 votes in each case. But when 140 % voters get their votes in one state counted as legitimate, what can be done?

BHO may get away with murder, lies, cheating, and hundreds more criminal acts on this earth. But he won’t get away with it in eternity.

• AFVET permalink
      November 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Your last paragraph states that “But he won’t get away with it in eternity.”
      In the mean time though, he is willing to put this Country through hell.
      His ‘mandate’ is to make Her suffer.

• November 28, 2012 6:50 am

I’m with you AFVET … it’s the “mean time” that chaps my a$$. Christine and Marianne have much more patience than I. They’re the kinder, gentler ones that keeps guys like us in line.

• November 27, 2012 3:54 pm

You are right, Christine, Obama won’t get away with it in eternity. All the excuses and blame in the world can be made by this administration about Benghazi, but God knows who allowed our citizens to be raped, tortured and killed! And the ones who went around covering up for him will face the same judgment.

2. upaces88 permalink
    November 27, 2012 6:48 pm

I hate to sound cold about this…but this was right at the time of the election. I just wonder out of the states being effected by Hurricane Sandy, were they Obama voters or for Romney?
    I ask because HAARP Activity was seen just prior to election voting time.

• November 27, 2012 10:01 pm

You have to read the Israel Omen by David Brennan to truly understand all that has been coming against this country relating to the weather and other things. I am now reading Israel Omen II and cannot believe all that is happening.

• upaces88 permalink
      November 28, 2012 7:47 am

Marianne, not everyone will read that NO MATTER how great it is..HOWEVER, why don’t you write an article about it (citing the references) and I will make it viral for you as well as uploading as a blog on every site I can.
      I may be asking a great deal; however, it sounds like something we all need to know about. You know how people are now days….they stay on the web vs. reading actual books. Personally? I will get the book; and thanks for letting me know!

3. upaces88 permalink
    November 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Hurricane Sandy is being described as the “worst storm in 100 years” and will possibly mutate to super-storm status once it combines with a polar air mass over the eastern United States enabling it to cause widespread damage and chaos.

Intense HAARP activity was recorded in East Coast of United States prior to Hurricane Sandy.

Down below is Hurricane Sandy path map & HAARP activity map:

According to haarpstatus.com “readings continue in the Northeast with a start longwave time on October 19th, peaking a few days ago. The white shade has not been seen before in this project and we suspect it is a reading that is over 10. Unknown at the time.

2012 Hurricane Sandy

Sandy developed from an elongated tropical wave in the western Caribbean Sea on October 22, 2012. It became a tropical depression, quickly strengthened, and was upgraded to a tropical storm six hours later. Sandy moved slowly northward toward the Greater Antilles and gradually strengthened.

Read More With Video: http://www.riseearth.com/2012/10/intense-haarp-activity-recorded-prior_30.html#more

4. christinewjc permalink
    November 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Jesse Ventura has a show called “Conspiracy Theory” and one episode covered the HAARP activities.

I recall, in the past, someone saying that if man could get to the point of controlling the weather, he would use it as a weapon against enemies. Never dreamed that we would have such a corrupt and dangerous government that would use it against Americans!

In the Bible, scholars consider the U.S., Australia, and one other country (forget which one) as the “young lions” of Britain. The book of Revelation mentions these “young lions,” but some scholars reveal that America is prevented from participating in the end times battle. I need to read about it again to be more specific. But I used to think that America would be Israel’s greatest ally and help in the end times. But now, I can see how these scholars could be correct about America’s limited role or even absence due to a corrupt and evil government.

• November 28, 2012 12:43 pm

I need to get caught up on some of this stuff. It gets overwhelming at times.

5. November 29, 2012 1:59 am

In a way I feel sorry for this poor lady. No one deserves that kind of treatment. Lord how I know that!

It’s frustrating though, knowing there are so many foolish people out there who actually believe anything that comes out of O’s mouth, especially after all this time being able to see him as he is.