Planned Parenthood and their Black Friday “special” …

November 23, 2012

Hey gals! Planned Parenthood of South Florida and the Treasure Coast, Inc. is offering a Black Friday deal …

I don’t know what “Emergency Contraception” is.  But this adds a whole new meaning to “Black Friday” …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read where one fool actually wrote …

I have always maintained that much of the American political right wing suffers from ignorance and a lack of reason and that their often absolutist attitude toward Planned Parenthood, women’s health issues and the subject of abortion just bears it all out for me.

Planned Parenthood is reportedly more about education and preventative health care than it is about anything else and that  should put the argument that they are all about abortions to rest – - – but, for some reason, people keep on believing the worst and many women go without the needed health care as a result.

So according to what I have been told, Planned Parenthood is 99% about education and preventative care and only somewhere in the neighborhood of 1% of their activities are concerned with the subject of abortion.

Now we all know that liberals are very sick people. Facts get in the way of their lunacy. Their ignorance is stunning, I suppose because of the arrogance in which they display it.  So here are the facts regarding what Planned Parenthood really is about …

Fact: 96% of Pregnant Women at Planned Parenthood Get Abortions

This is a Fact: Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion provider and 96% of its services for pregnant women are abortions.

For those who may try to rebut this, here is the documentation you need:

Looking at a 2010 fact sheet from their own website, Planned Parenthood provided 324, 008 abortion services, 2,405 adoption referrals, and 9,433 prenatal services in 2008. When calculated, abortion services accounted for 96% of the services provided to pregnant women.

Here is the math for those who still doubt:

2,405 +9,433 = 11,838 services to pregnant women which are not  abortions

11,838 + 324,008 = 335,846 total services to pregnant  women

(11,838 / 335,846) * 100% = 3.5% of services provided to pregnant  women are not abortions

(324,008 / 335,846) = 96.5% of services provided  to pregnant women are abortions

While this is an astounding number, the actual number of abortions that Planned Parenthood provides may actually be more than that!

The numbers Planned Parenthood provides in its reports are skewed and don’t give a full picture of the services Planned Parenthood is actually providing. Abby Johnson, former Planned Parenthood Director,  recently commented on the way Planned Parenthood reports on its numbers to ensure that the public will not know the truth of their business:  RIGHT HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Former Planned Parenthood Worker: It Only Cares About Abortion  (excerpts)

Catherine Adair, a former Planned Parenthood staffer in Boston, has written a new column in the Washington Examiner about her experience and says the abortion business is really concerned about one thing:  abortion.
Adair has begun to speak out recently about her experiences and, previously, credited Abby Johnson leaving her post as the director of a Texas-based Planned Parenthood abortion facility with inspiring her to share her own story of getting out of the abortion industry.

“When Abby prevailed against Planned Parenthood in their lawsuit, I felt that maybe, just maybe, I could tell my story,” she said. “I now have the strength and courage to expose the horror I experienced behind the doors of the abortion clinic.”

“Planned Parenthood has gone to great lengths to fool the public into thinking that abortions make up only “3 percent of services provided” in their clinics. In reality, according to its most recent report, abortion patients constitute 12 percent of all Planned Parenthood clients, or 332,000 of 3 million unduplicated clients,” Adair explains. “They used my misunderstanding of what the organization stood for to encourage me to perform and assist in a practice that makes up 98 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services to pregnant women.”

THE REST HERE

About these ads
  1. November 23, 2012 2:38 pm

The real war and enslavement of women on full display here.

Hey Feminazis, how is Islam working for women around the globe?

Emergency contraception I believe is ‘Plan B’, a pill that is taking to stop pregnancy after sex or contraception failure and offers a range to kill the fetus, baby, etc. Just one option in a a myriad of ways to murder and cheapen life under this administration and since 1973.

Lest anyone come after me, I have always been and will be against abortion and the murder of babies, period.

Keep your Johnson in yer pants and yer legs crossed and closed. If you cannot control yourself then do not make mistakes that cost the rest of us under the guise of ‘freedom.’

2. Dixie permalink
    November 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Wow! Is this for real? If it is the statement is true posted by Patriot USA. Females are only meant to comply with sexual demands at whatever cost it may be to them. So you either abstain,which is the smarter solution, get your tubes tied, or use the free birth control you should be able to get just about anywhere. Or as where I live, the local CVS store has a full isle of condoms; stock up. Personally having been young at one point, I would suggest either abstaining, or carry condoms for whomever your irresponsible sex partner is who doesn’t keep them on him, with you at all times. There are lots of birth control devices and methods for those who have even half the common sense necessary to function, should be able to research and pick one or two.

Oh by the way, hope everyone had a good day yesterday on Thanksgiving.

3. November 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Without organizations like Planned Parenthood abortions are performed with coat hangers in dirty, unsanitary conditions, often by totally unskilled practitioners, at the risk of the patient’s life and always illegally and usually in some back alley clinic somewhere and if this is the conditions that Righties want, then let them have at it! Planned Parenthood (in my opinion) has saved the lives of thousands of women who might otherwise have been lost often leaving families without a mother and children without a parent.-

• Dixie permalink
      November 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Wrong John, sorry. I had one in the 1960′s and I didn’t use a coat hanger. And, women die after them occassionally anyway. It isn’t natural to have an embryo sucked out of the womb. It is a surgery.

Planned Parenthood is a politically motivated business which makes those in charge wealthy. In the ’60′s when I had one, having a child and not being married was not socially acceptable. At the same time birth control pills were not given to unmarried women. I know because at that time I wasn’t married. I also had to ask my doctor who examined me thoroughly, then referred me to a psychologists who I had to see twice. Between the two of them they had to decide if I was physically and mentally fit, and aware of what an abortion entailed. They okayed it and I had the procedure done. I was upset that I was not given any other way, as there is today. I spent two days in the hospital afterwards to make sure I was ok. Not a good experience at all. http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/the-planned-parenthood-taxpayer-scam-triple-digit-salaries-paid-for-by-me-and-you/

Bottom line, abortion is a money maker and Planned Parenthood makes a great living off of the federal government and private donations. Using abortion as a birth control method is just plain illiterate, uneducated.

John, there have “free” clinics offering a vast arary of free serves for women for years. Abortion counseling and birth control pills are just two of them, free! I had to pay. I have absolutely no empathy or sympathy for those who get abortions at this point in time and totally am against it.

I could post some very graphic photos as well as some astounding statistics, but I won’t. You can research online and find out yourself if you are interested.

• November 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Go back to sleep John.

• November 24, 2012 4:35 am

Real facts are sometimes uncomfortable – - – I know that!

• November 24, 2012 8:27 am

You are always saying “in my opinion” … You’re very much entitled to your “opinion” John, but please don’t come here and feign your opinions as facts. The “facts” are slapping you in the face yet you persist in foolish arguments … knowing you’re wrong.

• November 24, 2012 11:12 pm

I imagine that is a matter of someone else’s opinion and you are right . . . I shouldn’t come here and “feign” my opinions as facts. I don’t know why I come here at all. Maybe I can resist the temptation in the future.

• dixie permalink
      November 25, 2012 12:20 am

Oh no! I know this isn’t my blog but I like reading johns thoughts and opinions because they aren’t mine. I plunger to know how others think and feel on various topics.

• Dixie permalink
      November 25, 2012 3:57 pm

I was on my phone with my response regarding John so I have no idea how the word “plunger” got in there!!

• Dixie permalink
      November 25, 2012 2:57 am

Oh no John I enjoy hearing your point of view…I don’t often agree with you but still, I like to know how others think and feel. Know this isn’t my blog Cry and Howl, but where are we going to find another John???

• November 25, 2012 9:51 am

This is what I’m talking about … we have the numbers from Planned Parenthood itself … the testimony of women who worked there … But John’s “opinion” of the matter is what we should be concerned with.
      Believe me Dixie … there are plenty of Johns … but I don’t want him to leave … but I won’t lose any sleep if he does. I mean I visit his site about once a day … but one can’t comment there, and if he does allows comments and you disagree with him your comment is deleted.

4. November 23, 2012 9:42 pm

It is a two way street, Dixie and so typical a response. Do you have CODE PINKO shirt on?

I have a deep, very deep reason(s) for my hatred of the abortion mill business and PP. I refuse to divulge those here or anywhere online and that is out of RESPECT for everyone, especially for this site owner who had the courage to post this up.

People being STUPID and CARELESS outside of rape and incest.

@Dixie:” common sense necessary to function, should be able to research and pick one or two.”

Common sense is in VERY short supply these days and pick up one or two? Not if is not FREE and there are plenty of options out there but many people are STUPID, even when you try to educate them, they think someone else will bail their sorry butts out and many of them at the taxpayers expense.

” I would suggest either abstaining, or carry condoms for whomever your irresponsible sex partner is who doesn’t keep them on him, with you at all times. ”

Add HER to he above statement Dixie. It is 2012, remember?

@John: “Planned Parenthood (in my opinion) has saved the lives of thousands of women who might otherwise have been lost often leaving families without a mother and children without a parent.-”

How about all those babies that have been aborted, John, especially all those BLACK babies and perhaps you need to study about Margaret Sanger and how she REALLY felt about minorities and their pregnancies. You think all PP providers are skilled in ‘art’ of abortion, killing babies?

5. Dixie permalink
    November 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Are you being sarcastic? Code Pinko? Typical response? What two way street are you talking about? I know what year it is and I know the mindset of the socially inept, uneducated people today. What is your point? Please “divulge” whatever it is you are trying to point out. How can it be disrespectful in this forum?

6. November 24, 2012 5:05 am

Dixie,
    Understand that at my site and others where I tread on a daily, regular basis the Code Pinko and Typical response I mentioned are because of how you responded to my first comment; and you wrote ” Females are only meant to comply with sexual demands at whatever cost it may be to them..” This is what I get all the time and so do many others I know who feel the same about abortion (women and men) and of course this then tips over into feminism etc. Sounds a bit feminazi to me and if i am in error I stand corrected. Your points about free stuff, CVS etc are all fine and good and it is the same here in central POORegon.

That to me seems to toss all guys into the ring of being irresponsible, johnson slinging cavemen who just screw women and leave them to their own ‘costs and yes in the past suffering from the costs and not just monetary costs. I am not going to explain it all out to you as it pretty simple actually, the two way street comment and i was raised in much different way, have always tried to treat ladies with the utmost kindness and respect. Being a guy, i have failed at the latter quite often but the Lord knows my heart. All part of life and makes it interesting.

As to what I will divulge and what the cost was to me was this, two dead babies behind my back, 22 and 25 weeks, that I had ZERO say in that process, both times done while I was away steelhead fishing, both facilitated through pushed for by PP, Both times i was married. I did divorce both of them and have since been married for 24 years with two awesome children and a great wife. How is that for you and I do not mean that in a nasty or mean way to you or any other lady reading this. This occurred in the very progressive, regressive state of Oregon many, many years ago.Thankfully, because of my deep faith, spirituality and love for Jesus. forgiveness and not be being so quick to judge is now very much part of me. Bitterness only kills the person who harbors the bitterness and I prefer not to live there anymore. Abortion for me is murder and when i see something like a fire sale of ways to kill babies, it is something i will never be all right with and will fight until i am called home.

• Dixie permalink
      November 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Is this your blog or are you speaking of another one? Because if it’s yours you have read my comments and should know enough about me. You absolutely misunderstood my comment. What I was saying is the ad appears to me, that women are no more than a vagina and, life means nothing and, it is being advertised! That is how I perceive it. If I lived in the area of this ad I would probably contact my congressperson and complain but I don’t. I honestly don’t understand most women and their attitude about life and how precious it is. I also don’t understand how anyone can remove life from themself after hearing the heart beat or feeling the movement…it is murder. You are lucky to have a good wife and even more lucky those two other people are not a part of your life. And one last thing, I have never been a part of the feminist b.s. I have always enjoyed being a woman, and have always appreciated men who treat me as they have so don’t get me confused in that area please!! I am small and not strong and have never even pretended to be tough.

7. November 24, 2012 2:58 pm

My blog is not this one. I just wandered in from another site i am a contributor at. Hence my caution in posting commentary here. I APPRECIATE your clarification of your statements, Dixie. My apologies for thinking otherwise.I am rather new to Cry and Howl.

My blog is here in case you are interested and it is not for those who are liberal, lovers of islam, environazis or feminazis and I THANK YOU for being the lady that you have stated you are!

We are very actually quite down on the economic scale of things, i am disabled and have fought tooth and nail to keep our home and family together. I could have done none of this without the Lord watching over me, my family.

“You are lucky to have a good wife and even more lucky those two other people are not a part of your life.” Indeed I am again I look to the heavens for the joys and gifts I have been blessed. with.

Thanks to Cry and Howl for this site.

@john: Real facts are sometimes uncomfortable – – – I know that!

Yes like all the dead babies and damages wrought upon women from the abortion mill industry. Damages that remain hidden from view and are a stain upon our society.

• November 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Ok just question me if I post something which you find offensive. I have no problems discussing why I say what I do as a result of who I am. The ad itself as I viewed it, gave me the feeling I posted. By the way, I am an independent, politically. The widow of a Vietnam veteran and the child of a Marine growing up on military bases. So just knowing that about me, you must be able to understand somewhat my views on lots of different issues, I hope. If you want to know, ask, please.

8. November 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks Dixie and same here. I have canceled any and all affiliation with the Republican party and quit being a liberal when classic true liberalism died with the 1960′s. I have been counterjihad since long before the term became known. 1979 put me on a course I will be on the rest of me life.

” I am an independent, politically. The widow of a Vietnam veteran and the child of a Marine growing up on military bases. So just knowing that about me, you must be able to understand somewhat my views on lots of different issues, I hope.”

Yes, and thank you for mentioning these things and Vietnam has a deep meaning for me. Many, many friends never came back or came back totally lost and ruined. I tried three times to enlist and join up but was 4F due to trashed knees. The Lord was protecting me long before I was saved. Veterans, I know many and work with quite a few and I do all I can to support veterans even when they disagree with me.

Thanks and I am very pleased to have found a bit of a home here those who tread here, even John.

9. November 29, 2012 1:51 am

Is there a word for being disgusted and heartbroken at the same time? That’s how I feel.

• Dixie permalink
      November 29, 2012 2:19 am

Yes actually there are a lot of words!

heartbreak  [hahrt-breyk] Show IPA

Part of Speech:

noun

Definition:

mental or emotional misery

Synonyms:

affliction, agony, anguish, bale, bitterness, broken heart, care, desolation, despair, distress, grief, heartache, heartsickness, heavy heart, pain, regret, remorse, rue, sorrow, suffering, torment, torture, woe

Antonyms:

happiness, joy, love

Main Entry:

distress

Part of Speech:

noun
      Definition:

pain, agony

Synonyms:

ache, affliction, anguish, anxiety, bad news, blues, care, concern, cross, dejection, desolation, disappointment, discomfort, disquietude, dolor, embarrassment, grief, headache, heartache, heartbreak , irritation, malaise, misery, mortification, ordeal, pang, perplexity, sadness, shame, sorrow, stew, suffering, throe, torment, torture, trial, tribulation, trouble, twinge, unconsolability, unhappiness, vexation, visitation, woe, worriment, worry, wretchedness

Antonyms:

comfort, happiness, health, pleasure

Main Entry:

dolor
      Part of Speech:

noun

Definition:

misery, anguish

Synonyms:

agony, distress, grief, heartache, heartbreak , passion, ruth, sadness, sorrow, suffering

Antonyms:

cheer, happiness, hopefulness

For me it was simply grief and my heart has been broken many times in my life and a few of those times I was pretty disgusted at the same time.

• November 29, 2012 10:29 am