Re-elected Obama is still just as much of a fraud as ever

November 19, 2012

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have we seen Barack Hussein Obama fulfill that oath?  I haven’t. I’ve seen the exact opposite.

As much as I  would love nothing more than think everything is bliss because Obama got re-elected, I can’t do it. I can’t be that dishonest with myself. I could never be so selfish to vote for someone I know beyond any shadow of doubt is a fraud, an enemy of America, and  a lewd fellow of the baser sort. Even if it in any way would benefit me personally while the fraud destroys the United States, I couldn’t do it. Liberals voted for Obama because of a free cell phone, promises free condoms, free abortions (if the condoms fail), free health care (even if the care is provided by someone who got his/her doctorate via affirmative action and isn’t qualified) and all the rest of the trinkets not even considering those things mean nothing considering the damage Barack Obama is doing to the U.S.  I know that most, if not all black folks who voted for Obama vote for him because he’s black. I know that if one was/is on food stamps … (46 million?) they voted for Obama. If one was/is an illegal alien and didn’t have to show ID … voted for Obama. I know of some who didn’t like the name “Mitt” … voted for Obama. I know some who didn’t think Mitt was/is cool … voted for Obama.  Sounds ridiculous, but it is the sad truth. Now that we are spiraling down the toilet with Obama operating the flush handle let’s face it. the United States will never be great again … America’s heritage, history, pride, wealth, compassion, hope for the hopeless is as good as gone. Yeah it is difficult to grasp the mind-set of someone like Barack Obama whose hatred of this nation is equal to … hmmmm … the enemies of America?

Obama is the ultimate low life in that he watched the action in Benghazi take place and did nothing. That in itself should have done in his phony presidency. But see the  above reasons people voted for him. In my view, anyone who knew about the Benghazi Massacre and voted for Obama is just as low-life as he is. If they didn’t know about the Benghazi Massacre, then the media is run by low-life who hid the truth from the American public.

Obama being able to get away with all the scandals, murder, lies, pilfering of billions of tax payers money, treason and perversion …  yeah, it’s over for this nation.

About these ads
  1. November 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Sadly, I must agree with you, Steve. How we could recover from a debt of 16 trillion would be astronomical odds at best, but couple that with the increase in debt that Obamacare is going to cause……….I don’t see a hint of recovery. ( There is a reason that America is not mentioned in Revelation. ) While America may be at the cliff of disaster, there still is always hope for those who put their trust in Christ! “Disaster pursues sinners, but the righteous are rewarded with good.” (Prov.13:21). Those in Christ are deemed righteous in God’s eyes. He is our only hope.

• November 19, 2012 5:45 pm

You said that perfectly Marianne. I was going to make this post one pointing out many of the reasons we’re experiencing the demise of America right now under Mr. Obama and the utterly corrupt Congress. But truthfully it’s simply too overwhelming. There isn’t a day that goes by without some scandal, some lies, some manipulation going on … mostly deflection from the truth. Bluntly put, America is finished. We’ve “crossed the Rubicon”. Yes, only in Christ is there hope, because evil has prevailed on this nation.

2. November 19, 2012 5:41 pm

And that is why Democrats won the election!

• November 19, 2012 5:49 pm

The simple believeth every word but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
      Only a fool and the deceived would consider Barack Obama “good”. Or should we ask Christopher Stevens, Brian Terry, Jamie Zapata …. what they think about it?

• November 19, 2012 11:16 pm

I keep on reading some of the stuff about how the president watched on some kind of television feed as the Benghazi attacks went down and all I have to say about that it that it is “Inaccurate” and is a twist on a Forbes article and that the truth can be discerned on Snopes.Com Benghazi.

• November 19, 2012 11:22 pm

The simple believeth every word

I can see that whenever I visit.

• November 20, 2012 6:56 am

You don’t read very well do you John? At least not with very much comprehension …
      Legislators saw a “real-time film (showing) exactly what happened” on September 11 in Benghazi, starting before the attack began up “through the incident and the exodus,” said Feinstein. A source familiar with the House committee hearing said the video included shots of Stevens being dragged out of the building. Sen. Dan Coats, an Indiana Republican, described the footage as “a combination of video from a surveillance camera and a drone.”
      90% of your comments insult my and my readers intelligence … though they are somewhat entertaining.

3. upaces88 permalink
    November 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Okaaaay, let’s set things straight.
    HE WAS NOT ELECTED LAST TIME.
    HE WAS NOT ELECTED THIS TIME EITHER.

Just like last time, he got into office through voter fraud.
    So? Where’s Romney? Why didn’t he demand an investigation?
    Where is now? I haven’t read or heard a word about him.

• November 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Enjoy the fantasy.
      Romney is no longer a candidate in case you haven’t heard.

4. November 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Interestingly, I read my kids the story of the Good Samaritan today — the man who stopped to care for the foreigner. It’s dreadfully sad that some righteous Libyans took more of an interest in trying to save the Ambassador and his defenders than did our own President.

• November 19, 2012 11:27 pm

It is heart warming to me that you know so much about what happened there. I am impressed.

• November 20, 2012 6:59 am

It seems she may know more about it that you brother John. But as always you miss the main point of a comment, which is sometimes total strangers care more about people than those who are supposed to love and care for them. In case you still don’t get it … it’s something Jesus taught. Compassion, not just lip service.

• November 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Jesus would probably have not gotten onto the right wing bandwagon against the President. He would probably have said, “Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s and unto God that which is God’s.” I don’t think Jesus would have publicly judged Obama to be criminal or a murderer or any of those other unfortunate things. I know about Jesus. Jesus loves and teaches us to love even our enemies.

5. November 19, 2012 11:26 pm

I would say that if this were possible, their answer might surprise you. Most of these kinds of people are very loyal to their country, to their oaths of office and to their commander in chief.

Most of them are fully prepared to give the ultimate sacrifice for their country if the time comes.

Maybe we should pose similar questions to all those who died in the two needless wars we fought – - two wars that were based on lies and deceptions and that we are just now beginning to wind down after losing more than 4,000 of our finest and most dedicated military heroes and heroines.

• November 20, 2012 7:03 am

Again John and I surely need a way to type this slower … None of those people “sacrificed” their lives. They were sacrificed, betrayed and murdered … and team Obama has been lying ever since.
      Your hypocrisy is astonishing.

• November 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Thank you for the positive comment about my hypocrisy. I am glad that you have been so gifted by Almighty God as to render judgements like these.

• November 20, 2012 2:14 pm

I call it as I see it John. Let’s just take a couple examples … You bemoan the fact that G.W. Bush lead the U.S. to war on a bunch of lies … But it’s okay for Obama to lie to the American people via Susan Rice to cover his a$$ when Americans are slaughtered.
      Another … you bitch and moan about the 630 u.s. military servicemen and women killed in Afghanistan under 8 years of Bush … yet you never mention the nearly 1,400 in less than 3 1/2 years of Obama. According to you “war is hell” if Obama is waging it … but if it were Bush … War is crime.

6. christinewjc permalink
    November 20, 2012 6:05 pm

It’s curious how liberals try to use God and “judgment” in their arguments but time after time, end up just showing their hypocrisy and ignorance.

• upaces88 permalink
      November 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Christine…, he never took the oath of office. He stumbled over it “3″ times messing it up. They thought he was just nervous, and they let him pass on by to take office.

HE NEVER SAID THE OATH.

7. November 20, 2012 8:20 pm

“I don’t think Jesus would have publicly judged Obama to be criminal or a murderer or any of those other unfortunate things. I know about Jesus. Jesus loves and teaches us to love even our enemies.”

John, if you truly knew Jesus, you would not have made this comment. Do you read the bible? Do you remember that Jesus criticized the Jewish rulers, the Pharisees, calling them “white washed tombs”? He was saying they are dead men walking. He rebuked the Pharisees more than anyone else. And he called Herod , ‘that fox!’ in admonition for his sinful ways. Jesus did not mince his words. If you think that he would be fine with Obama’s stance on abortion and gay rights than I am telling you that you do NOT know Jesus!