Random Stuff For November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012

Good morning friends. I wasn’t going to post anything today, but when I read all the chaos going on, I have the tendency to say something about it.

Okay … where to start. The Obama regime continues to break the laws of the United States. No big deal I suppose seeing this particular “administration” is about as lawless as they come. The EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, has been using a phony email address to conduct official government business which is a violation of federal law. She does this so the public and the media (like they would do anything anyway) wouldn’t know about the EPA’s nefarious deeds. So, what’s going to happen? Nothing. But it gives the House of Representatives Science, Space and Technology Committee something to do in “investigating” this crime. We all know how this stuff goes. Commit a crime, investigate, forget about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senator Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican “holds Barack responsible for the Benghazi Massacre“.  “Mr. President, don’t think for one minute I don’t hold you ultimately responsible for Benghazi. I think you failed as Commander-in-Chief before, during, and after the attack.”

Wow! So what Mr. Graham? Just what are you going to do about it? Nothing, but blow smoke up Obama’s poop-chute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Union Bosses Spin Twinkies’ Demise, Bakers’ Union Boss Admits Union Knew Hostess Would Die

I think one of the saddest, yet in a way the most comical events happened this past week. In a nut-shell, the bakers union refused to return to work at Hostess and the Teamsters Union backing them up. The union wasn’t happy that Hostess couldn’t financially contribute to the pension funds. (Hostess has $2 billion in unfunded pension obligations to retired employees) (geez! what kind of pensions do these guys get?)

Anyway the union bosses knew if the union went on strike, refusing to return to work, the company would fold. The bakery union boss Frank Hurt admits that his union members knew that their strike could kill Hostess. Here is what ol’ Frank had to say …

Our members decided they were not going to take any more abuse from a company they have given so much to for so many years. They decided that they were not going to agree to another round of outrageous wage and benefit cuts and give up their pension only to see yet another management team fail and Wall Street vulture capitalists and ‘restructuring specialists’ walk away with untold millions of dollars.

Throughout this long and difficult process, BCTGM members showed tremendous courage, solidarity and devotion to principle. They were well aware of the potential consequences of their actions but stood strong for dignity, justice and respect.

Well guys and gals, erstwhile employees of Hostess, you really showed them! You can now show your dignity, justice and respect in the unemployment line. Hmmmm … do unemployment benefits include pension benefits too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I have to say it. I can’t stand Chris Christie. I think he is an arrogant bumbling dough-boy … he has the “fat man’s complex”. (similar to the “little man’s” complex) Now please don’t take me wrong. I don’t care about people’s weight, height, or any of that stuff. However, if a person has some sort of physical problem, especially one that is fixable, and is arrogant on top of it … to me that arrogance is nothing but an attempt to distract from the physical shortcoming. “See how smart I am … not how fat I am”.

Sorry folks, but people like Christie just grate on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever wonder what Obama’s computer desktop looks like? I  haven’t but thanks to Flopping Aces we can now view what Obama sees when he fires up his computer …

About these ads
  1. William Tomany permalink
    November 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Hostess died because of their leader and the union’s.

Christie is a jerk I agree.

Meanwhile where is our President visiting South East Asia

• November 18, 2012 2:47 pm

I hope Obama stays there.

• William Tomany permalink
      November 18, 2012 3:29 pm

We can’t be that lucky

• November 18, 2012 10:42 pm

“- – -AFVET SAYS: “- – -It’s time to clean the fossils from the congress.

I agree! We can do it by sending the Republican obstructionists packing in the mid terms.

2. AFVET permalink
    November 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Oh my !!!
    Lindsey Graham has invoked hell fire now on Obama.
    Now he and John McCain are going to rain terror upon the Obama administration.
    Now, by god, they are going to pay, by god !!!
    And we are going to say that on every TV network we can find because, by god we are tough and we want the American People to know we are tough.

Even though most of the American People don’t have a clue as to who this moron is, nor do they care.

• November 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Yeah, if Mr. Graham is holding Barack responsible … like I said, “Now what’ Lindsey? Harsh words at 10 paces, or are you going to see to it the guy responsible is indeed punished?

• AFVET permalink
      November 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Hell Steve ,…I hold Barack responsible along with his entire administration.
      Harsh words at ten paces is just about all these wusses can muster.
      Anything beyond that would possibly devastate their re-election possibilities.
      It’s time to clean the fossils from the congress.

3. November 18, 2012 10:40 pm

“— You can now show your dignity, justice and respect in the unemployment line. Hmmmm … do unemployment benefits include pension benefits too?—”

Slavery was abolished in The United States in the late 1800s. The Republican job creators can be counted on to flood the country with jobs so these unemployed won’t be unemployed for long, correct?

These workers had given enough!

4. christinewjc permalink
    November 19, 2012 11:23 am

That screen shot of BHO’s desktop would be funny if not for the seriousness of all his and his BADministration’s crimes.

I still hold out hope that Benghazi-Gate will be the downfall of the criminal. It took a year to get Nixon to resign as a result of Watergate (seems like NOTHING now compared to ObamaCRIMES). BHO will have to be impeached and dragged out of the People’s House in handcuffs. What a great day THAT would be!